Author Topic: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.  (Read 57659 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2020, 11:12:22 AM »
Maybe we will have to accept it was done by the police.  See that notation that says "Victim's head placed in a coal skuttle by police"  and "Pair of cotton trousers use ..... pooled blood from spread ... kitchen floor."

Definitely the police seemed to actively contain blood from spreading.

I don't recall any of the police witness statements as claiming to be the one responsible for the "Victim's head placed in a coal skuttle by police" ergo, it had to have been someone other.

I think it a reasonable enough action to contain the spread of blood. There were numerous sets of feet tramping through that kitchen.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2020, 11:15:17 AM »

My God!!! How many more straws are you going to clutch? "Did any member of the family get close to the bodies in the first few days/"!!!!!!!!!!!! No one but police personnel would have been allowed in the house whilst the bodies were in situ. After they'd been taken to the mortuary -where I imagine they'd have been washed before Julie identified the twins- I doubt if anyone there would have looked kindly on being asked for blood samples.

Why would this unknown killer have been trying to set Jeremy up when he deliberately left a scene which indicated that Sheila had shot herself?
You have now answered the question and we are finally getting somewhere. (Inspector Clouseau)
"Why would this unknown killer have been trying to set Jeremy up when he deliberately left a scene which indicated that Sheila had shot herself?"  That is such a good question. 

Nevill is recorded as "frozen with rigor mortis but in Sheila's case they were still able to make her arm move to different positions. 

So do you agree it has been proven that Sheila died last and much later than her adopted father?

So going back the killer left Nevill sitting on a chair blocking the back door.    It would take a strong person to lift a dead person up onto a chair or are we to think he was told to sit on the chair and then he was shot dead.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 11:19:28 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2020, 11:20:38 AM »

I don't recall any of the police witness statements as claiming to be the one responsible for the "Victim's head placed in a coal skuttle by police" ergo, it had to have been someone other.

I think it a reasonable enough action to contain the spread of blood. There were numerous sets of feet tramping through that kitchen.
So who are these "someone other"s?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2020, 11:35:17 AM »
You have now answered the question and we are finally getting somewhere.

"Why would this unknown killer have been trying to set Jeremy up when he deliberately left a scene which indicated that Sheila had shot herself?"  That is such a good question. 

Nevill is recorded as "frozen with rigor mortis but Sheila they were still able to make her arm move to different arm positions.  So it has been proven that Sheila died last and much later than her adopted father.

So going back Nevill was left sitting on a chair blocking the back door.    It would take a strong person to lift a dead person up onto a chair or are we to think he was told to sit on the chair and then he was shot dead.

I'd be interested in knowing where is the "somewhere" you say we're getting!!

Try this experiment.  Find yourself a gun or a facsimile of. Lay on the floor, place your hands on the gun and relax completely. What happens? I wonder if Jeremy had factored this into his tableau, and how long he'd have hung around fixing the position.

RM varies from person to person. Age, weight, height, health, all have to be taken into account. There's no questioning Sheila being the last to die, but I can only hazard a guess that it would have been no later than half an hour after the others.

I can't begin to imagine what Nevill would have been put through, but by now, I'm guessing that even you may have reached the conclusion that placing him in such a position wasn't something Sheila could have accomplished.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2020, 11:36:42 AM »
So who are these "someone other"s?

No "others". ONE other. Jeremy.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2020, 11:49:22 AM »

No "others". ONE other. Jeremy.
He was sitting on the chair, and the police breaking in knocked him over and he fell with is head into the coal skuttle.  Is that a solution?
Don't try and blame Jeremy for this unusual position Nevill Bamber ended up in.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2020, 11:55:14 AM »
I'd be interested in knowing where is the "somewhere" you say we're getting!!

Try this experiment.  Find yourself a gun or a facsimile of. Lay on the floor, place your hands on the gun and relax completely. What happens? I wonder if Jeremy had factored this into his tableau, and how long he'd have hung around fixing the position.

RM varies from person to person. Age, weight, height, health, all have to be taken into account. There's no questioning Sheila being the last to die, but I can only hazard a guess that it would have been no later than half an hour after the others.

I can't begin to imagine what Nevill would have been put through, but by now, I'm guessing that even you may have reached the conclusion that placing him in such a position wasn't something Sheila could have accomplished.
Well you called me Clousteau and that was similar to a line he used, "We are finally getting somewhere".

Sorry but I have no intention of doing this, and I haven't got a clue what the purpose is: "Try this experiment.  Find yourself a gun or a facsimile of. Lay on the floor, place your hands on the gun and relax completely. What happens? I wonder if Jeremy had factored this into his tableau, and how long he'd have hung around fixing the position."

I'm guessing that even you may have reached the conclusion that placing him in such a position wasn't something Sheila could have accomplished.  That is correct.  Unless Nevill sat on the chair and then shot.  Bambi did not lift him up onto the chair.

The whole thing makes it odder still that the Cheif thought it was a murder-suicide even from the very beginning.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 11:57:27 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2020, 11:59:00 AM »
He was sitting on the chair, and the police breaking in knocked him over and he fell with is head into the coal skuttle.  Is that a solution?
Don't try and blame Jeremy for this unusual position Nevill Bamber ended up in.

Where did you get that information from? The reason I ask, is because he was seen,from the window, to be in the position he was found on entry. It's something I accept because it's the reason he was mistaken for as woman, ie his long hair had fallen forward.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2020, 12:07:52 PM »

Where did you get that information from? The reason I ask, is because he was seen,from the window, to be in the position he was found on entry. It's something I accept because it's the reason he was mistaken for as woman, ie his long hair had fallen forward.
The text is on that photo I posted.  (it isn't a true photo but some sort of illustration of the situation involving Nevill Bamber.

Inspector Clouseau noted there is that odd photo of a towel being used to mop up blood in the kitchen.

What was the purpose of that?

Was that towel put there by:
1. Nevill before he was shot?
2,  By the killer because he didn't like the sight of blood?
3.  By the police because they were a bit squeamish?

Moderation

Offline APRIL

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2020, 12:22:54 PM »
The text is on that photo I posted.  (it isn't a true photo but some sort of illustration of the situation involving Nevill Bamber.

Sadly, the major proponent of these stories -with accompanying picture- is prolific producer of spin.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2020, 12:32:37 PM »
The discussion was really good a few weeks ago - now it's just boring.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2020, 12:41:54 PM »

There's plenty of information out there, but the trouble is, if he insists on going down the "innocent or bust" route, all that's available is the prolific 'empty' stuff -d'ja see where I went there 8)--))

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2020, 01:44:11 PM »
The blood in a back spatter case is moving at many meters per second,  So when it enters the distal end of the silencer it doesn't form into a neat blob between two baffles, I'd say if ever happened in real life it would be more a scattered spray over the entire internal baffles (like a film rather than a lump). I've yet to see an actual example of blood entering a silencer via back spatter.

[/b]Did any member of the family get close to the bodies in the first few days?   Could the killer himself have taken a sample with him/her?  Could the killer have deliberately spiked the silencer before he/she left?  Were they setting up Jeremy?

Good point, Rob

Maybe someone broke into the mortuary, pulled Sheila’s body out the fridge and syringed some of her blood out.

Easily done, I’d say.

Of course, as her blood wasn’t oxygenated it would have been blue, just like the veins on your wrist are as it’s circulated round distributing oxygen to your body, then on its way back to your lungs to collect more oxygen it turns red again, and then blue...

Maybe they put dye in it?

Has the Lord suggested this to you?😗

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2020, 01:55:38 PM »
You have now answered the question and we are finally getting somewhere. (Inspector Clouseau)

Nevill is recorded as "frozen with rigor mortis but in Sheila's case they were still able to make her arm move to different positions. 

So do you agree it has been proven that Sheila died last and much later than her adopted father?

So going back the killer left Nevill sitting on a chair blocking the back door.    It would take a strong person to lift a dead person up onto a chair or are we to think he was told to sit on the chair and then he was shot dead.

Rigor Mortis sets in at different rates depending on several things

Room temperature — Nevill was by the Aga which was burning at a low heat, thus causing his RM to develop more quickly

RM also varies from person to person due the the chemistry of their body; certain medications they’ve taken;; plus a few other things

Sheila had livor mortis when found, which is the onset of rigor mortis.

Rigor Mortis can set in as quickly as four hour or five hours, but can take up to nine hours, depending

Whatever, Sheila was entering RM as she had mottling and livor mortis well established, so she must have been dead for at least five hours, possibly longer.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2020, 02:24:03 PM »
It’s turned farcical IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly