Author Topic: What Iffery.  (Read 950 times)

Offline Eleanor

What Iffery.
« on: July 14, 2023, 09:09:06 PM »

What if Wolters and or The BKA decided to arrest and charge Brueckner just with Abduction?  They do appear to have some evidence for this possibility at least.  It could also raise questions In Court about things they might not previously have thought of.

And if found Guilty it would certainly settle Brueckner's hash for a good long while.

Sadly, it wouldn't necessarily help to find out what happened to Madeleine.  But it just might.

Offline Brietta

Re: What Iffery.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023, 09:23:14 AM »
What if Wolters and or The BKA decided to arrest and charge Brueckner just with Abduction?  They do appear to have some evidence for this possibility at least.  It could also raise questions In Court about things they might not previously have thought of.

And if found Guilty it would certainly settle Brueckner's hash for a good long while.

Sadly, it wouldn't necessarily help to find out what happened to Madeleine.  But it just might.

I think Brueckner is pivotal to the case but I don't know his exact role in the abduction.  Whereas I know the Germans have evidence he is a murderer.  I would go with charging him for that ~ then wait in the queue for the jurisdiction to be decided.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2023, 09:59:46 AM »

Apart from Madeleine I am not that bothered by what they do with him so long as they keep him locked up.

Is there central court in Germany that can deal with anything?

Abduction alone for now is just an option which can be added to later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 01:47:32 AM »

Didn't we discuss something similar a few years ago?   Am I remembering it corectly, or not, that if he was chatged  and say it failed, then no one else could charge him with the same crime again ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_jeopardy

I am of the belief that OG know where they are going and even possibly know who is looking after Madeleine.   She still lives and is well looked after in most ways, but it is a cloistered life generally.
I would prefer Scotland Yard to do any prosecuting required, rather than Portugal or Germany   

Two of their main problems, imo, are

1.  The fact that some of the people involved are what might be called "untouchable" - and there are a lot of them.     

2.  Also there is still a huge amount of disinformation being widely spread around.

We really do not want a botched prosecution that enables Brueckner to escape future prosecution, maybe on a wider remit than suggested,do we ?

I want to make it clear that I am not at all sure  that Brueckner abducted Madeleine altho there are a good few pointers and he was around and available.   If he did, then I feal the pointers (bragging that he would be very rich after the job he had to do) lead me to believe that he was commisioned to abduct, or lead, the abduction of Madeleine Mccann.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2023, 12:19:14 AM »
I think Brueckner is pivotal to the case but I don't know his exact role in the abduction.  Whereas I know the Germans have evidence he is a murderer.  I would go with charging him for that ~ then wait in the queue for the jurisdiction to be decided.

I would go along with that Brie.   

Charge him for murder cos' I am pretty sure Madeleine is still alive.   

Do not charge him with abduction, which he might be involved with, but hopefully in the murder trial he might squeal and let out details of others involved in the abduction and the peadophile trafficking network that likely exists

Good thinking Brie.  8@??)(

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2023, 09:07:42 AM »
I would go along with that Brie.   

Charge him for murder cos' I am pretty sure Madeleine is still alive.   

Do not charge him with abduction, which he might be involved with, but hopefully in the murder trial he might squeal and let out details of others involved in the abduction and the peadophile trafficking network that likely exists

Good thinking Brie.  8@??)(

Hi Sadie xx

Whoever it was who abducted Madeleine would have to confess to it for us to be sure and even then how could any sane and rational being take anything said by Brueckner as fact?

On the other hand German prosecutors are convinced they have very strong evidence of murder.

What if more had been done about Diane Menke's aggravated rape in close proximity to apartment 5a which happened only two years before Madeleine's disappearance.

What would have happened if the investigators had recognised the fact that sexual crimes and burglaries went hand in hand in their back yard and investigated that accordingly instead of turning Kate McCann into their patsy?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2023, 10:58:19 AM »

I'm still hoping that Madeleine isn't dead which is why I'm suggesting Abduction first.  Murder can always be added later if it seems likely.  Anything to keep him locked up will do.  Fulscher can do what he likes with Jurisdiction, that will just delay Brueckner's release.

There is a Central Court of Justice for both Civil and Criminal Cases but the spelling is a bit complicated.

Offline Myster

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2023, 12:48:14 PM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2023, 01:40:17 PM »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2023, 07:13:08 PM »

Good idea. lets hang him then ask questions!

One wonders where this abduction took place.

From the bedroom or the street... THAT would be interesting.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin