Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239545 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1875 on: April 26, 2019, 06:56:50 PM »
LOL.  OK, The body was thrown uncovered in the bin by Smithman.  Now explain the dog alerts to the hire car.

No need, we are always told the alerts don't mean anything.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1876 on: April 26, 2019, 06:58:02 PM »
The Maddie in the bin theory is old news. I've mentioned it many times.

Must admit its new to me.Amaral never considered it did he? might have some traction in that case,seeing he's wrong about everything else,like innit.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1877 on: April 26, 2019, 06:58:35 PM »
No need, we are always told the alerts don't mean anything.
So you’re happy to dismiss the dog alerts.  Excellent.  Why do you think the McCanns are guilty then?  Just cos you don’t like the look of them?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1878 on: April 26, 2019, 06:59:31 PM »
So you’re happy to dismiss the dog alerts.  Excellent.  Why do you think the McCanns are guilty then?  Just cos you don’t like the look of them?

Guilty of what exactly.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1879 on: April 26, 2019, 07:00:01 PM »

If a big strapping lad like Corrie McKeague can dissappear into the ether of the waste disposal,how simple for a small un like Madeleine.
It’s a wonder all murderers don’t use this foolproof method of body disposal isn’t it?  Why is it not more commonly used do you think?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1880 on: April 26, 2019, 07:00:45 PM »
Guilty of what exactly.
Well Wonderfulspam seems to think they are possibly murderers so that for a start.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1881 on: April 26, 2019, 07:01:11 PM »

Well yes, that & because the abduction story is nonsense.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1882 on: April 26, 2019, 07:02:04 PM »
Well Wonderfulspam seems to think they are possibly murderers so that for a start.

Has it been proven that they're not?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1883 on: April 26, 2019, 07:02:25 PM »
Kate claimed the witness exists, so it must be true.

She derided it ... sorry I didn't make that clear.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1884 on: April 26, 2019, 07:04:39 PM »
Well yes, that & because the abduction story is nonsense.
Why is it nonsense?  Which part is nonsensical?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1885 on: April 26, 2019, 07:05:15 PM »
Has it been proven that you’re not?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1886 on: April 26, 2019, 07:08:12 PM »
So we're happy now then that the burglarductor(s) made good their escape through the patio door and not the non-jemmied window?

I don't know what happened and I doubt anyone other than the perpetrator/s does ... shame you feel it necessary to attempt to make light of such a life changing event for many.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1887 on: April 26, 2019, 07:11:15 PM »

What a daft comment.. It just about sums up the average.. Or below average.. Sceptic reasoning

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1888 on: April 26, 2019, 07:12:40 PM »
What a daft comment.. It just about sums up the average.. Or below average.. Sceptic reasoning
Good to see how easy his faith in the dog alerts is brushed aside to make his theory work though. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #1889 on: April 26, 2019, 07:13:32 PM »
Another non-existent witness?  Amaral certainly used anonymous 'witnesses' to great effect to bolster his lies but we are expected to be able to prove our claims.

David Payne says they both had bags,err.

"What about a kit bag? Would they have a kit bag with them?”
Reply "Err he certainly didn’t have a great big tennis bag or a, you know, err I mean I used to be a squash, a semi-professional squash player and you know they certainly didn’t have anything that I would call a kit bag from days when I played…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "You know, a lot of sport, err if they had a rucksack with some water in that would be, you know, about as big as it got, you know a small rucksack. But it certainly wasn’t a big tennis, you know, things that you could put a tennis racquet in.”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "It would have been something that had their water in.”
1485 "So as opposed to a bag it’d be something like a rucksack, if at all?”
Reply "If, if at all, yeah.”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "Yeah.”
1485 "And is that the same for Kate?”
Reply "Yeah, yeah.”

[/color]
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm