Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Jackie's theories on why Sheila did it  (Read 25798 times)

Offline John

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Jackie's theories on why Sheila did it
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2013, 04:12:47 PM »
Goatboy reference your last sentance why would the Bamber case have a place on this forum if you do not want to discuss if Bamber is innocent or guilty.

If everyone on here believes Bamber is guilty and will never be released why is the case still on here?
I personally still argue the case because I feel massively frustrated that people continue to believe in Bambers innocence.
Honestly Jackie, just step back and look at the case impartially. What persuades you to give him the benefit of the doubt?

As long as there are people attempting to get a double child killer back on the streets we have a duty to challenge the arguments.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2013, 05:06:01 PM »
Goatboy reference your last sentance why would the Bamber case have a place on this forum if you do not want to discuss if Bamber is innocent or guilty.

If everyone on here believes Bamber is guilty and will never be released why is the case still on here?
I personally still argue the case because I feel massively frustrated that people continue to believe in Bambers innocence.
Honestly Jackie, just step back and look at the case impartially. What persuades you to give him the benefit of the doubt?

As long as there are people attempting to get a double child killer back on the streets we have a duty to challenge the arguments.

And expose the bunkum    8(0(*

@)(++(*
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Myster

« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2013, 05:54:22 PM »

To counter all the claptrap put out by:-

1). the Jeremy Bamber Official Web Site.
2). Bambertweets.
3). Jeremy Bamber : The Campaigner blog.
4). the Jeremy Bamber Forum.
5). other misguided twits who twitter.... https://twitter.com/HeidiHawkins39 .... https://twitter.com/PoppyMeze... etc.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2013, 06:09:53 PM »

Have you never thought Sheila might have fainted if she saw the carnage or a rifle pointed straight at her, and thus made Jeremy's task so much easier, Jackie?  >@@(*&)

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2013, 08:47:03 PM »
Andrea how do you explain if Jeremy had just shot Sheila's two children she would just lie in the right position for Jeremy to shoot her in the neck.

Not ONE shred of evidence showing that Sheila fought back against Jeremy if he was the killer

Not a mark not a bruise ?????

But jack, you still havent answered the question that tends to get ignored, sheila didnt have a mark on her or anyone elses blood but her own. How did she manage that if she killed them all?
By the way, we dont know in what order Jeremy killed them, how do you know the twins were shot before their mum?

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 09:01:43 PM by Andrea »

Offline Andrea

« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2013, 09:13:34 PM »
JB had to make his crime look like murder/suicide so he needed Sheila to comply if his plan was going to come off.
Now, this is my opinion only, but how do you know he didnt lead her into the master bedroom at gunpoint and tell her not to scream or struggle or he would kill the twins? they could have already been dead, but sheila might not have known that. If she did know they were dead then maybe she was scared the same was going to happen to her, so she didnt struggle or put up a fight, it would have been hard to put up a fight against someone with a gun anyway.

Just my take on what could have happened. We dont know in what order he killed them, only JB knows that.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2013, 10:16:05 AM »

A very good point Jackie. Let me explain. When I was new to the case I used to Google the case a lot and all I tended to find was the official Bamber website or the blue forum. One day I discovered this site and found it to be an oasis of reason in a desert of crazy speculation. Well, it was the forum that proceeded this one, that forum got closed down for some reason. I wonder who was behind that?  8(0(*

The point is, I was very glad there was a site dedicated to debunking the crazy theories (and let's be honest, most of them are, from Sheila's shower to the involvement of the MI6, to Freemasonry, to the Drugs Gang, I could go on and on here) propounded elsewhere, that's why I'm involved with this forum. The name of the site used to be "Miscarriages of Justice". Let's be clear, we all know MOJ's occur so if members of the forum felt that the convictions of Bamber and Hall for example were unsafe we would have no problems at all understanding the concept and formulating arguments as to why we felt this way. It just so happens that all the evidence does clearly suggest Bamber's guilt and there is no reason to think otherwise. It seems the Bamber supporters are ignoring the bigger picture and just are desperately looking for reasons why he is innocent because they want him to be for some reason. Personally if evidence of his innocence came to light I would be delighted because it would be a relief to know that no one could be as malevolent as Bamber would have to have been to commit the murders. But if it was going to come to light it would have happened within the first 28 years.

A lot of people will come across the blue forum and if they discover this one too by Googling the case that is a good thing in my opinion. However, the blue forum is only observed by a tiny minority of crackpots, whereas national newspapers like the Sunday Mirror and the Guardian (Eric Allison, a former jailbird himself seems to be the main journalist behind Bamber here) giving oxygen of publicity to theories of Bamber's innocence are far more damaging than the blue forum in my opinion.