Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Jackie's theories on why Sheila did it  (Read 25797 times)

jackiepreece

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Jackie's theories on why Sheila did it
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2013, 07:55:01 AM »
John I believe there are some queries over the state of Sheila's hands re her nails and that is why I strongly believe the contents of file one when the police believed it was a murder suicide should be released to the defence without delay (apart from the most sensitive information i.e. police officers personal information).

In the same token as Sheila didn't show any signs of a struggle fight with Neville (he could have already been shot and dying and weak when attacked) Jeremy did not show any sign of this 'violent struggle' with Neville.
In fact Julie Mugford was interviewed over 32 times but failed to mention any kind of injuries from two big men struggling and she would obviously have seen JB naked and other people I believe would have seen JB's body when he went windsurfing

There was I believe also no marks on Sheila where she might have been held down and struggled being put into a certain position to be shot

For the above reasons I believe the defence should fight for File one to be released as it might give some more definate answers either way

Offline sika

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2013, 08:17:50 AM »
John I believe there are some queries over the state of Sheila's hands re her nails and that is why I strongly believe the contents of file one when the police believed it was a murder suicide should be released to the defence without delay (apart from the most sensitive information i.e. police officers personal information).

In the same token as Sheila didn't show any signs of a struggle fight with Neville (he could have already been shot and dying and weak when attacked) Jeremy did not show any sign of this 'violent struggle' with Neville.
In fact Julie Mugford was interviewed over 32 times but failed to mention any kind of injuries from two big men struggling and she would obviously have seen JB naked and other people I believe would have seen JB's body when he went windsurfing

There was I believe also no marks on Sheila where she might have been held down and struggled being put into a certain position to be shot

For the above reasons I believe the defence should fight for File one to be released as it might give some more definate answers either way
Are you suggesting that Bamber used to indulge in nude windsurfing?
Honestly! Just when you thought you'd heard it all!

Offline John

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2013, 10:05:23 AM »

I am still awaiting your response to yesterdays speculations Jack?  Did you read the good Dr's statements?

By the same token, Dr Vanezis reported no blood on Sheila's palms or fingertips!  So how does one shoot oneself twice without getting blood on ones fingers or on the rifle trigger?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 10:18:25 AM »
Re the so-called fight with Nevill.  Jeremy was well protected by his clothing and was lucky not to have been bruised except for marks on his hand which were unaccounted for.  I won't even mention the wetsuit theory. 

We know for sure that Nevill was shot as he opened the bedroom door and shot again as he moved to and went down the stairs leaving blood on the wall as he staggered down.  It was then that Bamber emptied his remaining rounds into June.  Badly wounded Nevill managed to get to the kitchen probably aiming to get to the phone but was again assaulted by Jeremy using the rifle to batter him before reloading and shooting him three more times.  Other than a struggle with the rifle Nevill really didn't have a chance to strike out at Jeremy so it isn't in the least surprising that he remained for the most part unmarked.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

jackiepreece

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2013, 07:22:29 PM »

I am obviously not an expert on forensics, blood etc but I will always struggle to accept any forensics as facts when we are talking about a silencer the relatives found and took home and dabbled with it !!!

There does seem to be very conflicting stories about the blood and it does not help when evidence in a case appears to be maliciously destroyed while an appeal is being prepared for one of the biggest murder cases in the Essex Police history

What actual FACTS are correct and what is speculation regarding the blood in the silencer ????

John below taken from the official JB Website

The 2002 Appeal and the mystery of blood in the sound moderator

by J, Bamber and J, Martin-Adams, last updated 25.01.13

Part of the prosecution case against Jeremy Bamber at his trial in 1986 involved the claim that a blood flake discovered inside a sound moderator must have originated from Sheila Caffell. Supposedly, the existence of this blood meant that the sound moderator must have been attached to the rifle when the murders were carried out. However, because the moderator was later discovered in the gun cupboard, Sheila could not have committed suicide with it still attached. It is, of course, as the judge put it, ‘inconceivable’ that she could have shot herself and then unscrewed the moderator and put it away.

However, the argument concerning Sheila’s blood was undermined seriously by tests carried out prior to the 2002 appeal,

Laboratory Testing

which involved DNA testing which was not available in 1985.

These tests cast doubt on the claim that Sheila’s blood had ever been present inside the moderator, prompting the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC) to make a referral to the Court of Appeal during their 2001 investigation.

Background – the significance of the AK enzyme

Human blood is made up of a number of different constituents including red and white blood cells, plasma, and a number of different enzymes. In forensic science, some of these enzymes are used to make the distinction between blood samples from one person and blood samples from another. One example is the AK enzyme, which would become important in the case of Jeremy Bamber.

Human beings have two types of AK enzyme, namely, AK1 and AK2-1[1]. The blood flake discovered inside the sound moderator was analyzed and found to contain the AK1 enzyme, meaning that it could not have originated from June Bamber, whose blood contained AK2-1[2]. The blood of the other deceased family members – Nevill Bamber, Daniel Caffell and Nicholas Caffell – belonged to the AK-1 grouping. David Boutflour and Ann Eaton (the children of Robert and Pamela Boutflour) also shared the AK1 grouping: both handled Nevill Bamber’s sound moderator (DB/1) before giving it to Essex Police[3]. Sheila Caffell’s enzyme blood grouping was A, PGM 1 +, EAP BA, AK1, HP2-1: an identical match to Robert Boutflour, Jeremy’s uncle though marriage to his mother’s sister, Pamela Speakman. Both Robert and Pamela were primary beneficiaries of the estate upon the conviction of Jeremy Bamber[4].

At the 1986 trial, the Court was told that the discovery of the AK-1 enzyme constituted clear evidence that the blood flake found inside the sound moderator came from Sheila Caffell[5].

WHAT THE COURT WAS NOT TOLD ******************************

What the Court was not told was that the AK-1 enzyme found in human blood is genetically identical to the AK-1 enzyme found in the blood of pigs, cattle, rabbits, chickens and carp[6].

The rifle and the sound moderators were used to shoot game and could have been carried alongside rabbits when returning from a shoot.

Had the Court been informed that two types of animal blood were found on the outer surface of the first sound moderator (SBJ/1)[7], perhaps the discovery of the AK-1 enzyme would have been attributed to animal, rather than human, blood.

IMPORTANT
 Given that this discovery was not disclosed until

after

the 2002 Appeal[8]
Non disclosure again???   

, the Court was denied the opportunity to consider the significance of this information during the 1986 trial.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2013, 09:42:48 PM »
I think the theory that the blood could have been animal in origin has been widely discredited.

Anyway, why would anyone shoot an animal using a silencer with that same silencer pressing into its flesh (which it would have to have been in order for the blood to splatter into the sound moderator)? And how unlucky for Jeremy that this happened, and coincidentally there was such a close match to Sheila's DNA from the "animal" blood.

It is unfortunate that the silencer was found not by the police but members of the extended family. However, somebody raised a good point about this (can't remember who, sorry!), namely that Bamber may have stashed the silencer at his house and returned it to the gun cupboard when he thought the coast was clear (would have been a bit of a risk leaving it in the house where the police could have found it on the morning of the murders).

I'll say this again-material from the Bamber website is hardly going to be independent and unbiased. Would you not agree that the website has an agenda and a cause to further. It is hardly a reliable source.

jackiepreece

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2013, 09:55:06 PM »
Goatboy I do understand your points about unbiased reporting and trying to work out fact from fiction and speculation

For instance two of the biggest facts/fiction

Jeremy hated farming????
Jeremy hated Sheila????

From everything I have read there is no REAL evidence of this is there???

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2013, 11:25:48 PM »
Goatboy I do understand your points about unbiased reporting and trying to work out fact from fiction and speculation

Jeremy hated farming????
Jeremy hated Sheila????

Jackie, a question.

If Jeremy loved farming so much why did he clear off to New Zealand twice leaving Nevill to run the farm alone in order to get a diving qualification?

He was jealous of Sheila with her Maida Vale flat all paid for by daddy.  The thought of her coming back into the fold and having her twin sons inherit was too much for Jeremy to bear.

jackiepreece

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2013, 07:24:28 AM »
John I believe a lot of things that   have been said about Jeremy have been fed to us by the media like the fabricated porche (that never was) story, that's why I would like you to have the opportunity to ask him questions directly or to his face.

I personally know numerous young people that have taken gap years from studies just to go 'travelling' for fun or maybe to learn 'diving'. It's something very common now but maybe not so common 28 years ago and was just more common in probably people that were a bit better off.  A lot of the people I know that went travelling on a gap year came back finished their studies and some then went on knuckled down and joined the family business.  I have read nothing, or heard anything from Jeremy himself that indicates he hated farming.  I don't know if you have seen Jeremy's cottage but its beautiful and I know his parents furnished it for him. It's right opposite a gorgeous little pub he used to eat his meals in most nights and he didn't have to suffer travelling long distances to work every day. He lived in one of the most beautiful places in Essex and had the advantage of being out in the fresh air with the sun on his back all summer and was so close to the river/sea he could go everyday.  I have never seen or heard anything from Jeremy that made me believe he hankered after Sheila's live at all. I can't think of anyone who would swap Jeremy's life for Sheila's life.  It appears she was only ever really happy for a short time while working as a model.  Most of us that live in Essex  like to go on nights out in London but no way does that mean we want to live there. From what I have learnt I believe Jeremy had a unique relationship with Sheila in that when he was younger he used to look up to her and loved her taking him up to London to meet her model girlfriends but when he was older himself and had girlfriends and Sheila started having problems they grew apart.
He certainly didn't understand her illness like most young guys of his age.  I have not seen one piece of hard evidence to suggest Jeremy hated Sheila or hated farming.   Where did the information come from about Jeremy couldn't bare Sheila coming back into the fold?

Offline John

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2013, 01:05:48 PM »
What makes you think that the comments about buying a porsche was a media invention Jack?  Didn't the police officer who was looking after Jeremy in the panda car say as much?  Wasn't it stated that this officer wanted to take his mind off events and so they started discussing cars and Jeremy simply made the comment?

Isn't it also true that this issue was discussed at great length some time ago on the blue forum and they and you tried to infer that Jeremy wanted to buy a Porsche look-a-like kit car and not a proper Porsche?

Tut tut Jack!   8(0(*

Offline John

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2013, 01:41:15 PM »

Jeremy hated farming????
Jeremy hated Sheila????

Have you read Julie's 30-odd page statement Jack?   I don't see Ann Eaton or David Boutflour saying anything different or anyone else who knew them for that matter.

Offline Myster

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2013, 02:07:23 PM »
John I believe a lot of things that   have been said about Jeremy have been fed to us by the media like the fabricated porche (that never was) story, that's why I would like you to have the opportunity to ask him questions directly or to his face.

Regarding 'fictitious' talk about the Porsche, it's all there in the Documents Library, Jackie... if you'd take the time to look and study.

A section from the 1986 court transcript of the evidence of PC Stephen John Myall examined by Mr. Arlidge....,

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=167.0
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:06:00 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

jackiepreece

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2013, 02:23:13 PM »

John you need to look at independent statements about Jeremy's character not statements that are not factual
See below
Jeremy very much enjoyed farming

From 79-80 Jeremy spent time in Australia travelling. For 5 months he worked on a sugar plantation working with a family in Queensland; he really enjoyed employment for them on the farm and still speaks about their ingenious inventions of various types of machinery to harvest crops. At the end of that year he went to New Zealand and back to Australia a couple of times but for no great length of time. It has been suggested that Jeremy hated farming, if this was so then why did he work on a farm in Australia and not as a barman for example?

jackiepreece

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2013, 02:24:45 PM »
Many of Jeremy’s responses have been used against him, for example, the talk of buying a Porsche was used as evidence to demonstrate that he was already planning to spend his inheritance on a new Sports car, but the truth was that Jeremy was referring to a buying a cheap kit Porsche.

jackiepreece

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2013, 02:42:56 PM »
Further details about the 'porche'

Jeremy’s designated police minders tried to ease the young man’s fears and engaged him in conversation. At one point, Jeremy mentioned his interest in purchasing a Porsche. At trial the following year, the prosecution alleged that Jeremy wished to purchase a new Porsche, at a cost of many tens of thousands of pounds. They told the jury that this planned extravagant expenditure indicated prior knowledge that he was soon to inherit his parent’s wealth. The prosecution’s claim was inaccurate; Jeremy did plan to buy a car but the vehicle in question was a replica Porsche kit car, at a cost of approximately £2000. Jeremy could afford such a vehicle without the inheritance money. The police later confirmed it was a replica car from interviewing the manufacturer (Covan Turbo) that Jeremy had contacted. Under cross-examination PC Myall agreed that cars were just ‘one of many topics’ he and Jeremy discussed ‘to keep his mind as far away from the house… as possible.’