Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - And by dawn they were all dead  (Read 3153 times)

Offline John

Jeremy Bamber - And by dawn they were all dead
« on: March 15, 2013, 04:10:38 AM »
Jeremy Bamber - And by dawn they were all dead.

Here is a little article by David James Smith which some will find interesting.  See if you can spot the errors.   8(0(*

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/73288659/AND-BY-DAWN-THEY-WERE-ALL-DEAD

Hint:  Click on Full Screen to read.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:18:27 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Jeremy Bamber - And by dawn they were all dead
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 08:25:28 AM »
I find it remarkable how little details are changed at will depending on who the author is.  No doubt if John interviewed him he would come back with a further embelished version.

The bit that stands out for me every time I read his story is how he phoned Mugford at 3am but waited another 26 minutes befiore bothering to phone the police.  It was as if he was wanting or hoping for her support before proceeding??     
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 08:28:12 AM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Outlook

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 09:56:12 AM »
Yes I have seen this one before.  Very poorly researched and repetition of other "sources" with a bit of emB.....hment.  It is actually the classic mistake that people make these days.  They quote and cut and paste from other sources and add a minimal bit of extra material, maybe heysay, maybe invention, maybe supplemented with a bit of interview notes if they are "lucky" enough to get a meeting with someone with an interest so the same mistakes or untruths get propagated and extended.  There are some really classic cases of this in all fields of research.  I can give some lovely examples of this but it would be way off topic.

Am I just the only one who loves the idea of Jeremy asking various people "To play the White Man/Woman."  Sort of "Aw come on guys, jokes over, 'fess up I will not tell anyone.  You guys just kill me, what a jape, I never saw that one coming!"

(That is interesting "embellishment" gets edited because the spam filter must see something obscene in it)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 10:30:10 AM by Outlook »

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 12:14:28 PM »
Yes I have seen this one before.  Very poorly researched and repetition of other "sources" with a bit of emB.....hment.  It is actually the classic mistake that people make these days.  They quote and cut and paste from other sources and add a minimal bit of extra material, maybe heysay, maybe invention, maybe supplemented with a bit of interview notes if they are "lucky" enough to get a meeting with someone with an interest so the same mistakes or untruths get propagated and extended.  There are some really classic cases of this in all fields of research.  I can give some lovely examples of this but it would be way off topic.

Am I just the only one who loves the idea of Jeremy asking various people "To play the White Man/Woman."  Sort of "Aw come on guys, jokes over, 'fess up I will not tell anyone.  You guys just kill me, what a jape, I never saw that one coming!"

(That is interesting "emB.....hment" gets edited because the spam filter must see something obscene in it)

"ellis" has been edited from your post...bit of a long story!!

I totally agree with your point on JB's almost light-hearted attitude. His supporters insist that he's intelligent, sane and innocent (wrong on all 3 counts there, imo) so where is the consuming anger and bitterness? The starvation protests? He once smeared a bit of poo about, big wow. He knows that he'll never be released. I'm not even sure if he wants to be.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 03:30:07 PM »

(That is interesting "emB.....hment" gets edited because the spam filter must see something obscene in it)

"ellis" has been edited from your post...bit of a long story!!

I totally agree with your point on JB's almost light-hearted attitude. His supporters insist that he's intelligent, sane and innocent (wrong on all 3 counts there, imo) so where is the consuming anger and bitterness? The starvation protests? He once smeared a bit of poo about, big wow. He knows that he'll never be released. I'm not even sure if he wants to be.

Something    "?ellis"  I really cannot imagine whom?  Oh you do not mean !***** ?  How could I have been so stupid?  I new here, I did not know.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 03:45:58 PM by Outlook »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 03:48:17 PM »
That is why I spelled embelishment with one L.   You will have observed that the name  B E L L I S  is censored on this forum.  As Shonapugs says, a long story.   @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Outlook

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 04:12:20 PM »
How strange but some people can be very erinaceous.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 07:12:52 PM »

Did someone say PRICK?   @)(++(*

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Outlook

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 09:14:58 PM »

Did someone say PRICK?   @)(++(*

I shall watch what I say in future.  I had not realized I could break rules.  I shall consider myself duely spanked.

Mumm.   ?>)()<