Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The Farm Secretary Barbara Wilson  (Read 12522 times)

Offline Admin

Jeremy Bamber - The Farm Secretary Barbara Wilson
« on: March 02, 2012, 01:49:21 PM »
Barbara Wilson (the farm secretary), the last outsider to speak to any of the five victims. Barbara had noticed that Nevill had become increasingly depressed over the summer of 1985.

jackiepreece

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The Farm Secretary Barbara Wilson
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 01:16:00 PM »
Hardly the description fed to the media by police, the relatives or Julie Mugford

jackiepreece

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 01:18:33 PM »
Very pleasant!!!
Nothing about being arrogant!!!
Never heard any mention of violence!!
Only disagreements were about farming which seemed very normal in a family business!!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 01:42:11 PM »
Hardly the description fed to the media by police, the relatives or Julie Mugford
Very pleasant!!!
Nothing about being arrogant!!!
Never heard any mention of violence!!
Only disagreements were about farming which seemed very normal in a family business!!!

I see it's "Let's knock Barbara Wilson Day" rather than Mother's Day, Jackie!!

She also said in the McKay doc. that... "He just wasn't sad in any way... I didn't see him sad, EVER and I went on the Friday after the killings to his home to pick up the wages and the money, and he was as happy as a lark".

7:00 onwards...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2CjYDJGTo

Did you have a mega fat finger fiasco when you named that file ?

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 02:10:25 PM »

And if you want to know what she really found out when Nevill was complaining about his wayward son, have a look at Blood Relations, pg. 43-44.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

jackiepreece

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 06:03:49 PM »
Myster
I am quoting from a statement not a book.
We have already established in all the books we don't know what is fact and what is fiction.
You choose what you want to believe and I am going by FACTS
Barbara Wilson saw Jeremy on a daily basis and was not a spurned or jealous lover someone who knew the family inside out
I am sure she would have observed if Jeremy hated farming of hated any of his family

Offline Andrea

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 07:28:57 PM »
Jack, of all the people who gave statements or evidence for the prosecution, do you think they all lied? Only Bamber tells the truth? What reasons would JM's friends have to lie about the phonecall she had from Bamber after he'd killed his family? They had nothing to gain by lying.

All this talk of JM being groomed by the police My mother worked for a cornershop owner, this was early to mid 80's. Anyway turns out the owner and his brother were ripping people off left right and center, amounted to well over a £100.000. My mam was witness to alot of things that were delivered to the shop. They were finally sussed. The police didnt leave my mother alone for months and months, they would pick her up outside her works and take her straight to the station to be interveiwed, she would be there hours. They would come to our house on a weekend even. My mam got sick of it. She went more than 30 times, but in her statements she told the truth. When she gave evidence in Leeds Crown Court she told the truth. The 'shop owners' were found guilty and deported, after serving time.
Just because JM spent alot of time with the police helping woth enquiries, doesnt mean they were coaching her into lying.

jackiepreece

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 09:22:12 PM »
Andy
I am just trying to sort out facts from fiction and I am sorry you will never convince me JM is not a liar. She has a history of telling lies. That is my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with me although I suspect a lot of people who think JB was unfairly convicted do because they don't believe Mugford.
We have seen the massive case in the news about another women scorned this week.
You will note I do not quote from the Scott Lomax book because I don't believe any of the books are accurate from the different pieces that have been quoted on the forums.

Every single author made money from the books

Barbara Wilson statement was very telling and I think we all agreed JB's behaviour was not good after the murders but that does not make him guilty of murder

Offline goatboy

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 10:19:11 PM »
Did Jeremy not have a history of telling lies?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 10:36:25 PM »
There was more  to this case than JM though Jack.
He wasnt convicted on her evidence alone.

Offline sika

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 12:01:47 AM »
Andy
I am just trying to sort out facts from fiction and I am sorry you will never convince me JM is not a liar. She has a history of telling lies. That is my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with me although I suspect a lot of people who think JB was unfairly convicted do because they don't believe Mugford.
We have seen the massive case in the news about another women scorned this week.
You will note I do not quote from the Scott Lomax book because I don't believe any of the books are accurate from the different pieces that have been quoted on the forums.
J

Barbara Wilson statement was very telling and I think we all agreed JB's behaviour was not good after the murders but that does not make him guilty of murder
Jackie, what makes you so well placed to judge Julie Mugfords evidence?
Unlike the jury, you weren't privy to her evidence in person.

The more of your insane posts I read, the more I question your motives.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 12:39:19 AM »
Andy
J

In the end Julie had to stand up in court and be cross-examined and Rivlin was a top notch barrister.  So whatever she said in statements and interviews had to be defended and proven.  Cross-examination in Court by a top barrister is a horrific experience and any weakeness would have been exposed.

In the end Julie was judged reliable and Jeremy was found wanting.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 09:11:04 AM »
Andy
J

In the end Julie had to stand up in court and be cross-examined and Rivlin was a top notch barrister.  So whatever she said in statements and interviews had to be defended and proven.  Cross-examination in Court by a top barrister is a horrific experience and any weakness would have been exposed.

In the end Julie was judged reliable and Jeremy was found wanting.

Very well put outlook.  Making a statement and having a copper write it for you to sign is one thing but being cross examined in open court in such a high profile case was something else.  Jackie should know a bit about this from personal experience albeit at a lower level.  A witness needs to be well ahead of their game to lie in court imo.

By all accounts Julie impressed the jury, yet another reason why Jeremy Bamber should have testified instead of sitting there like a dummy trying to look like butter wouldn't melt...

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 09:18:05 AM »
Andy

I found Lomax's book to have many errors in it and not that well put together.  As Jackie say it is all about making money on the back of Jeremy's misfortune.  Does anyone know if Jeremy ever got a cent from any of these books???

Barbara Wilson was probably best placed to comment on Jeremy and even more so than the Boutflours or Eatons as she was with him every day and knew him extremely well.  It is a pity that the last documentary didn't hear more from Barbara.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Padgates staff

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 10:14:36 AM »
I don't think criminals can 'profit' from their crimes whilst in prison from the likes of books and films, whether they can when they come out is another matter.