Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Review of Whole Life Tariff - European Court  (Read 41336 times)

Offline sika

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Review of Whole Life Tariff - European Court
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2012, 11:55:07 PM »
They can call me a woman etc.. and it doesn't even bother me. But at the moment I admit, I feel defeated.
How did they get a picture of your boy? 

Offline puglove

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2012, 11:56:56 PM »
They can call me a woman etc.. and it doesn't even bother me. But at the moment I admit, I feel defeated.

Don't give Belton the satisfaction. Note that he hasn't deleted his account. He'll be back, as revolting as ever.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2012, 11:57:06 PM »

I have no idea. It isn't a picture I had ever seen before, but it's recent. He got that coat for Christmas so it's between December and now. I also don't recognise where he is in the picture, it looks like someones garage, it could be at school though. There is a chance that they found his school and looked on their website I guess.

Offline sika

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2012, 11:57:21 PM »
John, even if he won this case, they will never let that piece of shit out.  Can you imagine the outcry? 

Offline puglove

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 11:58:44 PM »

I have no idea. It isn't a picture I had ever seen before, but it's recent. He got that coat for Christmas so it's between December and now. I also don't recognise where he is in the picture, it looks like someones garage, it could be at school though. There is a chance that they found his school and looked on their website I guess.

Keira.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 11:59:51 PM »
John, even if he won this case, they will never let that piece of shit out.  Can you imagine the outcry?

Certainly agree with you but just wondered what the European Court thingy was all about.  I must admit I haven't read up on it.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 11:59:59 PM »

You have no need to feel defeated, mat. It is they who are defeated and proved it by postings personal pictures of your son.

Personal pictures should never be posted by anyone other than yourself. Its is also illegal if they are doing in an attempt to bully you etc. makes no difference if the picture was already on the net mat.

Offline sika

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2012, 12:00:39 AM »

Jesus!  That is an absolutely disgraceful thing to do.  Whoever posted that is sub human s..m.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2012, 12:00:46 AM »
Sika.....from what I have learnt, just by reading this forum, it's not surprising that someone has gone to such lengths.    The person doing this is quite sick.......mentally. 

Mat, I think I speak for us all when I say how shocked and angry we all are by Hunt's post.  Someone knows who did it - and you will find out in time - then tell us all!!!

Offline John

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 12:01:29 AM »

Don't give Belton the satisfaction. Note that he hasn't deleted his account. He'll be back, as revolting as ever.

What's been bothering him today?  All he ever seems to do is upset everyone.   8)><(
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2012, 12:02:09 AM »
Sika.....from what I have learnt, just by reading this forum, it's not surprising that someone has gone to such lengths.    The person doing this is quite sick.......mentally. 

Mat, I think I speak for us all when I say how shocked and angry we all are by Hunt's post.  Someone knows who did it - and you will find out in time - then tell us all!!!

I'm deffo going to find out. I'll get their I.P and email that they signed up with. I'm not about to get bullied.

Offline sika

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 12:03:36 AM »

Certainly agree with you but just wondered what the European Court thingy was all about.  I must admit I haven't read up on it.
I don't think it's as cut and dried as it at first reads.  It's being referred on a technicality, I can see this rumbling on for years yet. 

Offline sika

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2012, 12:04:51 AM »

I'm deffo going to find out. I'll get their I.P and email that they signed up with. I'm not about to get bullied.
Good for you Mat.

Offline John

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2012, 12:06:27 AM »

You have no need to feel defeated, mat. It is they who are defeated and proved it by postings personal pictures of your son.

Personal pictures should never be posted by anyone other than yourself. Its is also illegal if they are doing in an attempt to bully you etc. makes no difference if the picture was already on the net mat.

I agree with Andrea but you probably know that already Mat.  Re posting a picture which is already on the internet is one thing and that is my defence for doing it with Tracy but to post an original picture of a child is beyond belief especially when you don't know where they got it from.

Thanks Sika.

If I can help you with IP's just let me know Mat.  I have a big list of them and who they belong to.  Which user posted the picture by the way?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2012, 12:07:54 AM »
Somebody called hunt, John.