Author Topic: Sheila and the wet blood theory  (Read 24615 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Sheila and the wet blood theory
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 11:58:26 AM »
The Bamber forum. Unbelievable. Mike Teskowski rambling on to himself, and mertol off to a car boot sale. These are the people responsible for Bamber's future.

You couldn't make this stuff up.     @)(++(*

what is wrong with boot sales  there are many treasures to be found, a brushomatic, half a bottle of brut aftershave, a commode with only one leg missing, a signed photo of Norman vaughn, never ending story (betamax) , hamster ball, marbles, a book about nuns.     8((()*/
That's a coincidence Mertol, as I am went to a local village fate this morning
and I brought home some well-needed bargain such as a 1979 xylophone, a chess board with all the pieces except the black queen and the white rook. Two Beano 1976 and 1977 Annuals, an Armenian washing machine thermostat (slightly burnt?), a very worn-looking board game of KerPlunk and Mousetrap, both with most of the pieces missing and a signed copy of Tom Clancy's new thriller, the intenational best selling sequel; 'Don't Go to Village Fete's and Squander Your Money on Buying Useless Crap (Vol II) ' I can't seem to find Volume one?

.................I ask you. Can it get better than that? 8((()*/

ian i bow to you you are clearly king of unwanted shite I can only imagine your back bedroom. do you have the crying girl? it takes pride of place in my static caravan
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline starryian

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2012, 01:28:21 PM »
Thats what i was thinking, Ian. Sheila was made to get into that position at gun point. Then he shot her.

I have always thought that Sheila was taken into the main bedroom at gunpoint. I believe that she was leaning away from the gun when she was shot. I also believe that she died pretty quickly after that first shot.
Yup I agree Simong,
Sheila I have always believed that Sheila was either threatened or somehow persuaded to be in the bedroom. What is evident is that she would undoubtedly have seen the body of her mother June lying by the bedroom door. June's body was described as being in a 'horrific state' Witnessing this must have had an shocking effect on poor Sheila. The poor woman must have been in a state of unimaginable terror; not for just herself but for her little boys who were just down the hallway.
Starryian..

Offline goatboy

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 04:19:00 PM »
I think we have to assume that maybe Sheila knew nothing of her boys' deaths (I think most people are fairly sure they were shot first) and perhaps was told that if she didn't do as she was told the boys would be next after June. I can't see her being compliant in this if she knew what had happened to Daniel and Nicholas. I have wondered how she would have been kept out of the way while June and Neville were being killed. Is there some sort of anasthetic substance that could have kept her comatose or quiet without showing up in the post mortem?

Offline starryian

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 04:50:55 PM »
I think we have to assume that maybe Sheila knew nothing of her boys' deaths (I think most people are fairly sure they were shot first) and perhaps was told that if she didn't do as she was told the boys would be next after June. I can't see her being compliant in this if she knew what had happened to Daniel and Nicholas. I have wondered how she would have been kept out of the way while June and Neville were being killed. Is there some sort of anasthetic substance that could have kept her comatose or quiet without showing up in the post mortem?
Thanks for your points Goatboy,
An intriguing set of questions. I think that Sheila may have been initially asleep. It appeared that her bed was made but she may have slept on the top of the covers. Moreover I think you point about drugs is a good one. She was 'very quiet' according to Pamela Boutflour, who phoned the farm that evening. I believe she was under the influence of her medication and may have consumed something else that can be masked so it is not detected during an autopsy. Whatever it was, made her extremely lethargic and listless. These were and still are widely available. I cannot but help think about Bamber's request to Julie Mugford for her to obtain some tranquilisers. This she did and she later stated that she left them at Jeremy's house. They were part of Bamber's original plan to drug the family and burn down the house.  Let us not forget that Bamber admitted sharing an evening meal with the family the night before they were killed. He had ample opportunity to slip Sheila a 'Mickey Finn' However, the autopsy didnt show anything apart from her usual drugs and some traces of cannabis. Only Bamber knows for sure what he did or did give Sheila. The mystery continues...
Starryian..

Offline starryian

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2012, 05:53:50 PM »
The Bamber forum. Unbelievable. Mike Teskowski rambling on to himself, and mertol off to a car boot sale. These are the people responsible for Bamber's future.

You couldn't make this stuff up.     @)(++(*

what is wrong with boot sales  there are many treasures to be found, a brushomatic, half a bottle of brut aftershave, a commode with only one leg missing, a signed photo of Norman vaughn, never ending story (betamax) , hamster ball, marbles, a book about nuns.     8((()*/
That's a coincidence Mertol, as I am went to a local village fate this morning
and I brought home some well-needed bargain such as a 1979 xylophone, a chess board with all the pieces except the black queen and the white rook. Two Beano 1976 and 1977 Annuals, an Armenian washing machine thermostat (slightly burnt?), a very worn-looking board game of KerPlunk and Mousetrap, both with most of the pieces missing and a signed copy of Tom Clancy's new thriller, the intenational best selling sequel; 'Don't Go to Village Fete's and Squander Your Money on Buying Useless Crap (Vol II) ' I can't seem to find Volume one?

.................I ask you. Can it get better than that? 8((()*/

ian i bow to you you are clearly king of unwanted shite I can only imagine your back bedroom. do you have the crying girl? it takes pride of place in my static caravan
No but I do have a poster of a woman playing tennis scratching her backside and flying ducks on the wall..............beat that 8)-)))
Starryian..

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2012, 07:40:31 PM »

My own personal belief is that it came down to two scenarios.  Either Sheila was locked in her room at the outset or she was indeed rendered unconscious by some noxious substance.

I prefer the latter however which would have allowed her to have been carried into the master bedroom after the killings had taken placed and then strategically placed alongside the bed before being shot herself.

As there is no blood spatter on her face, wiped blood on her neck and no blood on her fingers It can only be deduced that she never regained consciousness at any time.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

simong

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 10:31:52 PM »

My own personal belief is that it came down to two scenarios.  Either Sheila was locked in her room at the outset or she was indeed rendered unconscious by some noxious substance.

I prefer the latter however which would have allowed her to have been carried into the master bedroom after the killings had taken placed and then strategically placed alongside the bed before being shot herself.

As there is no blood spatter on her face, wiped blood on her neck and no blood on her fingers It can only be deduced that she never regained consciousness at any time.

John, thanks for posting up the info about McDonald. I think Sheila was the last to go to bed that night after eating a snack. I believe the house was being watched by the killer and as the last light went out, they entered the house through a window. I have always thought that she was the first person to meet the killer as he enters her room and forces her at gunpoint into the parents room. As i have said before on here, the killer would want all the adults together to have control of the situation. Thats my theory.

For the members convinced that JB did it, is JB watching the house waiting for the right time to gain entry. Everyone else has gone to sleep. He sees Sheila enter the kitchen to prepare her snack and simply taps on the window or door and is let into the house. He then, gets the gun and takes her upstairs at gunpoint. Just another theory  8-)(--)

Offline starryian

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2012, 10:41:49 PM »
I love the way someone called 'Roch' writes. I have never, come across a more hypocritical, arrogant, misguided non-entity in my life. The man (if he is, in fact, a man?) is a ticking time-bomb of conflicting half-baked barely credible theories, and a waterfall of self-delusion which often cascades into gushing praise of the equally hypocritical power zealot and fairy-tale-in-chief Mike Tesko. Roch simply cannot comprehend the notion that other people might have viewpoints that may not be the same as his own. This probably came as a big shock to someone like him. A completely brainwashed over-protective robot that sees the differing sides of the debate in the same was as a panzer general would. 'Annihilate them before they annihilate us' He drips with barely-concealed loathing and hatred for anyone that doesnt support his idol and is equally susceptable to bouts of immature unreasonable idiocy.
Roch I award you the starryian award for the most hypocritical, biased and utterly obnoxious poster on the blue forum.
We salute you!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:23:21 AM by starryian »
Starryian..

elvis

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2012, 11:42:34 PM »
is caroline r really Keira? and patti shes a right know it all, or she thinks she knows it all.briget normally thrashes her in a debate. and lookout what a nobhead,he/she comes out with some shite its embarasing

Offline puglove

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2012, 12:02:57 AM »
is caroline r really Keira? and patti shes a right know it all, or she thinks she knows it all.briget normally thrashes her in a debate. and lookout what a nobhead,he/she comes out with some shite its embarasing

Caroline R sounds like snotty Chochokeira tonight.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Patti

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 12:28:44 AM »

Idiot, do you know it all too...Leave my name off here....you have no idea who you are dealing with when you mention my name...What you do not understand is that Bridget and I are friendly eve though we have opposite views. If I was you I would change your nappy... @)(++(* 8((()*/ 8((()*/ 8((()*/ 8((()*/

jackiepreece

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2012, 12:32:32 AM »
If that really is Patti she is really lovely and very clever

Patti

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2012, 12:37:37 AM »
If that really is Patti she is really lovely and very clever

Hey Jackie it is really me....Had some bad news recently; had some paedophilia stuff posted on my account...Got all and sundry involved...Police, NSPCC and CEOP and got the site on facebook closed down....in hours...thank god...But, sadly it made me close my facebook and Twitter account down....

Hope you are OK....xxxx

jackiepreece

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2012, 12:41:38 AM »
Patti
That's terrible do you know if it's somebody personally responsible and were the police any help?

jackiepreece

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2012, 12:47:02 AM »
Elvis
Bridget never ever thrashes Patti