Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Unluckiest person in the world?  (Read 17318 times)

Offline Outlook

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Unluckiest person in the world?
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2013, 01:04:28 AM »
Hi Rachel,

Quite correct, Crispy was the only surviving witness.  Ann Eaton's statement relates that Crispy was extremely traumatized and (you will be pleased to know) bit Jeremy.  Jeremy later had Crispy killed.  Someone told me that Jeremy shot Crispy (as vets do not normally put down healthy animals).  He silenced the only witness!  A big mistake as doubtlessly Crispy would have been a defence witness and could have cleared Jeremy.  (Wait until this appears on Tesco Towers)!   @)(++(*

I related this to some of the Bamberettes and got a stunned silence because in spite of their supposed knowledge of the case they have never read the witness statements.  Eventually the normal response emerged.  "Oh poor Jeremy, the dog must have been old and cranky and he was doing it a favour!"  "Maybe it had no teeth, you have to shoot them when they are like that."  They really are staggeringly loopy.

Has anyone noticed that the spellchecker translates "Bamberettes" as "Barbarities"?  A nice coincidence!

Another lie perpertrated by the Pro-Bambers is that Jeremy is a big animal lover.... im just surprised that Jeremy didnt kill the dog on that very same night

He probably couldn't find the dog to shoot it that night and in any event the clock was ticking in his great master-plan.  Bamber knew that the dog saw what he had done that night and it probably got on his nerves.  he certainly didn't want that dog around.  Had he made any effort Crispy could have been re-homed but that wasn't good enough...she had to die!

The first shot wouldn't have killed her Outlook but it effectively paralysed her and most probably stunned her.  The second shot was needed to end her life, Bamber couldn't possibly take the risk that the paramedics or ambulancemen as they were in 1985 could revive her long enough to save her life.

Just had a thought on this. Was it necessary that Jeremy Bamber delay the police and first-aiders from gaining access to the farmhouse?  The longer he kept them out the safer it was for him surely?
My only certainity about the first shot is that Sheila did not breathe after it.  The forensic evidence says that there was not blood in her lungs or stomach.  Now we know she bled out into her throat.  The gag reflex is the strongest of all reflexes.  If you have something in your throat or lungs you retch it out, it is like an explosion and expells a fine mist over everything.  So my feeling is that had Sheila been anything near alive after the first shot she would have been covered in a fine mist of blood and so would the ceiling and everything.  She was not so she was either dead or in vagal inhibition.

As an aside death is difficult to diagnose as it is a process, rarely a single event.  The TV shows always have a doctor or the police checking for pulse or pupil dilation or absence of breath.  What they never show is the most reliable method which is to look for the absence of a gag reflex.  In short you stick your fingers down the supposed deceased persons throat.  Doctors do not like doing it for obvious reasons and it cannot be acted in a TV drama.

However, that said I absolutely agree that JB wanted to delay the entry of the police as long as possible but I do think he was absolutely sure that everyone in the house was dead (apart from Crispy).
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 01:07:39 AM by Outlook »

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Unluckiest person in the world?
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2013, 01:20:03 AM »
Hi Rachel,

Quite correct, Crispy was the only surviving witness.  Ann Eaton's statement relates that Crispy was extremely traumatized and (you will be pleased to know) bit Jeremy.  Jeremy later had Crispy killed.  Someone told me that Jeremy shot Crispy (as vets do not normally put down healthy animals).  He silenced the only witness!  A big mistake as doubtlessly Crispy would have been a defence witness and could have cleared Jeremy.  (Wait until this appears on Tesco Towers)!   @)(++(*

I related this to some of the Bamberettes and got a stunned silence because in spite of their supposed knowledge of the case they have never read the witness statements.  Eventually the normal response emerged.  "Oh poor Jeremy, the dog must have been old and cranky and he was doing it a favour!"  "Maybe it had no teeth, you have to shoot them when they are like that."  They really are staggeringly loopy.

Has anyone noticed that the spellchecker translates "Bamberettes" as "Barbarities"?  A nice coincidence!

Another lie perpertrated by the Pro-Bambers is that Jeremy is a big animal lover.... im just surprised that Jeremy didnt kill the dog on that very same night

He probably couldn't find the dog to shoot it that night and in any event the clock was ticking in his great master-plan.  Bamber knew that the dog saw what he had done that night and it probably got on his nerves.  he certainly didn't want that dog around.  Had he made any effort Crispy could have been re-homed but that wasn't good enough...she had to die!

The first shot wouldn't have killed her Outlook but it effectively paralysed her and most probably stunned her.  The second shot was needed to end her life, Bamber couldn't possibly take the risk that the paramedics or ambulancemen as they were in 1985 could revive her long enough to save her life.

Just had a thought on this. Was it necessary that Jeremy Bamber delay the police and first-aiders from gaining access to the farmhouse?  The longer he kept them out the safer it was for him surely?
My only certainity about the first shot is that Sheila did not breathe after it.  The forensic evidence says that there was not blood in her lungs or stomach.  Now we know she bled out into her throat.  The gag reflex is the strongest of all reflexes.  If you have something in your throat or lungs you retch it out, it is like an explosion and expells a fine mist over everything.  So my feeling is that had Sheila been anything near alive after the first shot she would have been covered in a fine mist of blood and so would the ceiling and everything.  She was not so she was either dead or in vagal inhibition.

As an aside death is difficult to diagnose as it is a process, rarely a single event.  The TV shows always have a doctor or the police checking for pulse or pupil dilation or absence of breath.  What they never show is the most reliable method which is to look for the absence of a gag reflex.  In short you stick your fingers down the supposed deceased persons throat.  Doctors do not like doing it for obvious reasons and it cannot be acted in a TV drama.

However, that said I absolutely agree that JB wanted to delay the entry of the police as long as possible but I do think he was absolutely sure that everyone in the house was dead (apart from Crispy).

This is a brilliant post, and encapsulates just why Sheila played no part in the WHF murders. And, to be fair, apart from mertol and susan ingham, everyone can see that. It's nice to support Mike, he's a bit of a trouper, and he hasn't got much else going on, BUT!! If he had THE photo, and THE phone log, he would post them. He'd have to, just to score points and burst with hubristic pride. He couldn't help himself. Ta Daa!!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.