Author Topic: Press cuttings of the case  (Read 27615 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Press cuttings of the case
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2012, 02:48:57 PM »
dam....and i was told it was to.. i must go back to my sources......sorry!    8()-000(
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Admin

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2012, 02:50:41 PM »
dam....and i was told it was to.. i must go back to my sources......sorry!    8()-000(

No bother mate.  We all make mistakes at times.

Offline John

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2012, 06:53:17 PM »

Printed beneath the picture read...

All smiles!  Jeremy Bamber pictured after being charged with the murders.

Despite the jumble of clues and sometimes controversial technical elements (the gun, the silencer, the footprints, the phone call to the police station Chelmsford), Arlidge pointed out that the case would revolve around the clash of the testimony of two young people, former friends and lovers: Jeremy Bamber and Julie Mugford.

One by one the officers who had watched for hours on the farm of White House came to describe that fateful night. The Chief Inspector Cook had to admit serious mistakes. He did not put on gloves to hold the gun, and did not thoroughly searched the closet of the office, which would eventually be found the muffler.

More seriously, Cook had negligently lost a hair found on the silencer and had not even told of that loss. In his summary of facts, the judge gave Cook a severe reprimand.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Admin

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2012, 03:15:23 AM »
 Jeremy Bamber claims he was framed for murder by cousins.

By Matthew Moore - 12 July 2010

Jeremy Bamber has accused two of his cousins of manipulating the evidence that led to his conviction for murdering five relatives in one of Britain’s most notorious crimes.

Bamber, who has served nearly 25 years of a life sentence for killing his adoptive parents, sister and her twin children, claims he was set up in a conspiracy to cut him out of the inheritance.

Bamber has always maintained his innocence and the Criminal Cases Review Commission is currently analysing photographic evidence which his supporters claim shows he cannot have been responsible for the rampage at his parents’ Essex farmhouse in 1985.

But his allegations against Ann Eaton and David Boutflour, made in his first full prison interview, represent the first time he has directly blamed other people for his plight.

Mr Boutflour yesterday dismissed the allegations as “absolute piffle” and said he and his sister had no reason to incriminate their cousin, who was described by the trial judge as “evil, almost beyond belief”.

Bamber, who is now 49, was found guilty of the murders after a rifle silencer covered in specks of blood, red paint and a single hair was found in a cupboard at White House Farm in the village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy days after the killing.

Link

Offline Admin

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2012, 03:16:57 AM »
 Killer Bamber sues family again.

By James Hore - 26 January 2004

MASS murderer Jeremy Bamber has launched a fresh claim for £325,000 compensation against four members of his family.

Bamber was jailed for life in 1986 after he was found guilty of killing his adoptive parents, June and Nevill, his six-year-old nephews, Nicholas and Daniel, and his sister Sheila Caffell in Tolleshunt D'Arcy, near Maldon.

However, Bamber – who has been told he will never be released – has always maintained his innocence and believes he was convicted on flawed evidence.

The latest writ issued from his prison cell is against his adopted aunt and uncle, Pamela and Robert Boutflour, his cousin, Ann Eaton, and the company secretary, Sarah Jane Eaton, for money which he claimed to be owed from shares he held with Osea Road Camp Sites Limited.

The company was set up and owned by Bamber's grandparents, Leslie and Mabel Speakman, and in the 1970s he was given 750 shares.

But Bamber claimed since 1985 he had received no financial remuneration from the company, "contrary to the intentions" of his grandfather.

Bamber alleged he had been frozen out of the company by the actions of his family, claiming they had taken directors' fees and not paid any dividends.

The High Court writ claimed Osea Road Camp Sites Limited had made increasing profits since 1985 and he was owed, with interest, £325,709.

It added: "Since 1985 it is realistically estimated that the claimant's co-owners of Osea Road Camp Sites Limited have paid themselves £2,090,236 and paid him nothing at all."

His latest writ follows a unsuccessful action against the family for £1.27million after Bamber claimed he had been unfairly cut out of his grandmother's will.

Pamela Boutflour said last night her solicitors were dealing with the matter and added: "I had not really thought about it, we have just finished with the last one, it gets tiring.

"There is nothing to say at the moment – the last one was very satisfactory and I am sure this one won't be successful."

But Bamber said last night: "It is a legitimate claim and I will be pursuing it and as far as I can see I am entitled to it."

In August 1985, Bamber's mother and his six-year-old nephews were shot in their beds at Whitehouse Farm in Tolleshunt D'arcy.

His father Nevill was found dead downstairs, while the body of his sister Sheila Caffell, a model nicknamed Bambi, was discovered by her parents' bed.

Bamber had denied the murders, but was convicted in 1986 and jailed for life. His appeal against conviction was heard in 2002 and proved unsuccessful.

In a television documentary screened earlier this month, Ann Eaton spoke of her fears that she and her family would be "picked off" should Bamber ever be released.

Mrs Eaton, who now lives in the farmhouse where the killings took place, said: "We know that. It is more than just a fear, we know it."

Link

Offline puglove

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2012, 03:18:42 AM »
Thank you for posting these press cuttings. It makes a welcome change to re-visit the reports at the time.

If a daughter of my mine was running amok with a gun while my grandchildren were sleeping I would not be making any telephone calls.

Jeremy Bamber got this aspect of his alibi very wrong.

Even if he had said nothing then Mugford may still have had the influence she did.

I wonder if Jeremy's rejection by his natural parents played some part in his development.

I await with interest Simon McKay's basis of the appeal application to the CCRC that implies that Shelia was the killer.

Recent postings on the other forum seem to suggest that the second shot was fired by the police. If Shelia had taken a shot anywhere than under the chin I could almost see some logic in this theory.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2012, 03:19:58 AM »
The police shot her is a complete red herring.  Such an event could never have been covered up for a number of reasons not least that such a shot would have been clearly heard in the stillness of the morning and as the police use higher powered weapons the consequences of her being shot by a different weapon would have been very obvious to the eye.

These stupid theories just serve to highlight the naivety of some of those posting on the Bamber forum.  If Bamber is ever to have a realistic chance of freedom they really need to up their game plan.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2012, 03:21:28 AM »
Here is an interesting full spread article about the White House Farm murders which I came across recently published by the Sunday Times Magazine in July 2010.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B5DLsf0UggyWMDBjNWMwNDMtNTNhNC00NGRmLThiNjQtNWQ0OTZmMDEzMmU0&hl=en_US

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Admin

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2012, 04:28:30 AM »
Evening Times - Tuesday 28 October 1986

To read click here

Offline John

« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2012, 02:11:42 PM »
Indicted on 5 murder charges - 30 September 1985

Offline Admin

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »

Offline Admin

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2012, 01:08:24 PM »

The murder weapon complete with sound moderator.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:11:10 PM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2012, 01:10:42 PM »

Plumber and alleged mercenary Matthew McDonald