Author Topic: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and the Arade dam search.  (Read 57622 times)

icabodcrane

Re: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2014, 02:28:20 PM »
What I don't understand is why the McCanns' private detectives became involved with Marcos Correia at all 

I mean,  they were employed by the McCanns to follow the thesis that Madeleine was alive and findable ...  were they not  ?

So why did they pay the expenses of this man who purported that Madeleine had died in horrific circumstances based on nothing more than an grotesquely  graphic  vision/dream  he had  ?

Why did they pay attention to him at all   ? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2014, 02:30:19 PM »
What I don't understand is why the McCanns' private detectives became involved with Marcos Correia at all 

I mean,  they were employed by the McCanns to follow the thesis that Madeleine was alive and findable ...  were they not  ?

So why did they pay the expenses of this man who purported that Madeleine had died in horrific circumstances based on nothing more than an grotesquely  graphic  vision/dream  he had  ?

Do you imagine that the MCcanns do not consider the possibility that Maddie is dead?

Offline jassi

« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2014, 02:31:10 PM »

Perhaps a case of ' the enemy of my enemy is my friend' ?  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

icabodcrane

« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2014, 02:37:13 PM »
Do you imagine that the MCcanns do not consider the possibility that Maddie is dead?

Do you imagine that the McCanns  would consider the possibility that Madeleine   is  dead based on someone's   'vision'   ?

Why was Marcos Correia's  'vision'  that Madeleine had been murdered in horrific circumstances  supported by the McCann private detectives   (  and his  'expenses' paid accordingly  ) 

Offline jassi

« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2014, 02:43:24 PM »
Do you imagine that the McCanns  would consider the possibility that Madeleine   is  dead based on someone's   'vision'   ?

Why was Marcos Correia's  'vision'  that Madeleine had been murdered in horrific circumstances  supported by the McCann private detectives   (  and his  'expenses' paid accordingly  )

I would say ' because it ideally  suited the McCann's purpose to discredit Amaral '
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2014, 02:43:33 PM »

Two things here.  Firstly, it was Método 3 who paid Correia.  We also know that they in turn were being funded by Kennedy and/or the Madeleine Fund but we don't know at what stage, if at all, the McCanns personally authorized any payments to Correia.  We do know the McCanns weren't at all happy with his involvement so take out of that what you may.

Remember too that Correua admitted that Madeleine’s parents preferred to spend the decreasing money from the Madeleine Fund in mainly following leads that placed the hypothesis that their daughter was still alive, they dismissed the possibility of paying professional divers to scrutinize the dam. That Correia offered to pay for the first phase of the searches in the dam and later received much support (even financial) from mediums and spiritists who believed in and corroborated his theory.

Secondly, one has to remember that Correia initially claimed that underworld sources had told him that Madeleine's body could be found at the Arade Dam.  He later changed this and claimed that the information came to him in a vision.

I don't have time at the moment but it would be extremely useful to have a timeline of events and who did what and when.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 03:03:55 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2014, 03:10:51 PM »
Two things here.  Firstly, it was Método 3 who paid Correia.  We also know that they in turn were being funded by Kennedy and/or the Madeleine Fund but we don't know at what stage, if at all, the McCanns personally authorized any payments to Correia.  We do know the McCanns weren't at all happy with his involvement so take out of that what you may.

Remember too that Correua admitted that Madeleine’s parents preferred to spend the decreasing money from the Madeleine Fund in mainly following leads that placed the hypothesis that their daughter was still alive, they dismissed the possibility of paying professional divers to scrutinize the dam. That Correia offered to pay for the first phase of the searches in the dam and later received much support (even financial) from mediums and spiritists who believed in and corroborated his theory.

Secondly, one has to remember that Correia initially claimed that underworld sources had told him that Madeleine's body could be found at the Arade Dam.  He later changed this and claimed that the information came to him in a vision.

I don't have time at the moment but it would be extremely useful to have a timeline of events and who did what and when.

Let's not forget his alien friends. 8)--))

Beam me up Scotty.

Maybe it is time for davel to split his infinitive.............

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2014, 03:11:51 PM »

Did he have a vision or was it a tip off from the criminal underworld...theres a lot we don't know

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2014, 03:13:36 PM »
Let's not forget his alien friends. 8)--))

Beam me up Scotty.

Maybe it is time for davel to split his infinitive.............

I think you will find that the notion that Kirk ever said...beam me up scotty...is rubbish...a bit like your post

stephen25000

« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2014, 03:15:16 PM »
I think you will find that the notion that Kirk ever said...beam me up scotty...is rubbish...a bit like your post

Play it again Sam. 8)--)) 8)--)) 8)--))

I never knew that. >@@(*&)

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2014, 03:18:06 PM »
Does anyone have a direct link to an interview or reputable newspaper with the verbatim quote

stephen25000

« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2014, 03:20:58 PM »
Does anyone have a direct link to an interview or reputable newspaper with the verbatim quote

I would think the 'daily sport' is right up your street.

Work out that one for yourself.

A clue, they come in two's. 8)--)) 8)--))

Estuarine

« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2014, 04:50:20 PM »
I appear biased to you and other posters because I insist on things being evidenced based and the evidence doesn't point at the McCanns.....a fact confirmed by SY.

Has it passed you by that practically every poster on this forum has a bias...if you deny that you are showing yourself to be a fool...carry on and  be my guest

Ah well we are back to the old "everyone in the world apart davel is a fool" argument. It becomes tedious. Do you not have the wit or imagination to try something else?
You were provided with evidence but because the source doesn't fit the Moonies line you reject it. That makes you look the idiot not me or other posters.
If I make myself look a fool in your eyes that's a result as far I am concerned. I would dislike intensely the thought of someone who exhibits your degree of bias and bad manners thinking I was OK.

ferryman

« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2014, 05:10:26 PM »
Ah well we are back to the old "everyone in the world apart davel is a fool" argument.

How is Dave's actual message: foolishness is manifested by failure to recognise that most posters have a bias reflected in your interpretation above?

Or have you confirmed what Dave didn't say?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:17:24 PM by ferryman »

stephen25000

« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2014, 05:30:50 PM »
Ah well we are back to the old "everyone in the world apart davel is a fool" argument.

How is Dave's actual message: foolishness is manifested by failure to recognise that most posters have a bias reflected in your interpretation above?

Or have you confirmed what Dave didn't say?

..............or of course ferryman, it is people like you and davel who rampantly support the mccanns, cannot see the woods because of the trees ? 8)-)))