Author Topic: Matthew steeples interview with shaun atwood about the mccanns  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Matthew steeples interview with shaun atwood about the mccanns
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2022, 12:23:46 PM »
Strangly enough, believe me or not as you may,  I Googled Ancient Burial Grounds in Luz, many years ago and there is one around under  the area of 5A.

I don't know if the Cite is still on Google but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2022, 12:28:16 PM »
But not murder.

Which murderer do you know that didn't commit a murder for the first time?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2022, 12:29:13 PM »
It was apparently not reacting 200 times to meat related stuff. But he cant confirm why the evrd dog not cadavar evrd dog alerted to flowerbed, veranda aswell which means placing bofy their rather than scent swifting from one direction to the other lol. Cuddle cat played with it twice and hid it. Then alerted and was called over to renault scenic a few times in video without re calling to other vehicles. No wonder he got the le haurte 90k job

What most don't realise is the dog searches in luz were basically an experiment.  Harrison and Grime got together in 2005 to see if the unconfirmed alerts could be used as intelligence in abduction/murder cases. It seems Luz was their first real test.  That would explain how Harrison initially said an alert could indicate the past presence of a cadaver but then after Grimes performance did a complete about turn and said no inference could be drawn from the alert.

Grime was close to retirement and wanted to start a lucrative cadaver dog business.  Luz was his shop window and his profile to the PJ could be seen as his sales brochure.
Its reported he showed the video of the Luz searches to Lenny Harper to get the 100k Jersey job. It was important to him to big up the value of the alertsband the skils of his dogs. There never was a100% record
All this is supported by evidence

« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 12:51:26 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline Lace

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2022, 12:43:16 PM »
But not murder.

He didn't get the chance.   He was with his girlfriends child,  if he had killed her they would have known it was him.  With the other children,  their parents were around.

Offline barrier

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2022, 01:10:11 PM »
He didn't get the chance.   He was with his girlfriends child,  if he had killed her they would have known it was him.  With the other children,  their parents were around.

Steady you're nearly into parent blame here, can't have that.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2022, 02:22:21 PM »
What most don't realise is the dog searches in luz were basically an experiment.  Harrison and Grime got together in 2005 to see if the unconfirmed alerts could be used as intelligence in abduction/murder cases. It seems Luz was their first real test.  That would explain how Harrison initially said an alert could indicate the past presence of a cadaver but then after Grimes performance did a complete about turn and said no inference could be drawn from the alert.

Grime was close to retirement and wanted to start a lucrative cadaver dog business.  Luz was his shop window and his profile to the PJ could be seen as his sales brochure.
Its reported he showed the video of the Luz searches to Lenny Harper to get the 100k Jersey job. It was important to him to big up the value of the alertsband the skils of his dogs. There never was a100% record

Yip, no evidence for the two dogs eddie and keela that were in 200 searches/cases and got it wrong, impossible for someone to relay that, it was about sniffing meat based products. But people think they had a 100 percwnt track record in that. Not to put the dogs down. But possibility of handler miscuing.

Offline Lace

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2022, 02:33:47 PM »
Steady you're nearly into parent blame here, can't have that.

No I'm not.  The girlfriend trusted her boyfriend with her child how was she to know he was a Paedophile?   The other children were playing,  aren't they allowed to go and play?

Offline Lace

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2022, 02:35:22 PM »
Steeples also mentions the McCann's dining with a Paedophile,   I don't think he had the word Paedophile written on his forehead.   He may have dined with a Paedophile for all he knows,  they don't broadcast what they are.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2022, 02:45:09 PM »
Steeples also mentions the McCann's dining with a Paedophile,   I don't think he had the word Paedophile written on his forehead.   He may have dined with a Paedophile for all he knows,  they don't broadcast what they are.

Steeples has rather a bizarre concept of how to go about investigating the disappearance of a three year old child.

Don't bother looking!

Whether or not that is applicable only to the one whose surname is McCann or if it is blanket coverage, one can only speculate . 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Rossb

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2022, 05:16:03 PM »
But not murder.
Not sure where steeples comes in apart from meeting them twice due to charity. How does he know the mind of bruckner not to mention the underage images of girls.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 07:55:44 PM by Rossb »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2022, 08:05:01 PM »

Some of us could see this in the process of Martin Grime setting up his business, which didn't have much to do with Madeleine McCann.

Martin Grime probably had more to do with the cock up than anyone will ever know.                 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2022, 08:14:34 PM »

Freud was not known as a paedophile at the time.  If in fact he ever was.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2022, 08:32:14 PM »
Freud was not known as a paedophile at the time.  If in fact he ever was.
Correct, i mentioned this in another thread because at the time he invited them to dinner 2 months after mm went missing. It was then alleged after he died of the accusation which was never proved. Another myth that they happily dined with a paedophile.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2022, 08:51:12 PM »
Correct, i mentioned this in another thread because at the time he invited them to dinner 2 months after mm went missing. It was then alleged after he died of the accusation which was never proved. Another myth that they happily dined with a paedophile.

The McCanns didn't dine with a paedophile.  Freud was never proved to be so.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2022, 09:16:50 PM »
The McCanns didn't dine with a paedophile.  Freud was never proved to be so.

Yeah was just alleged. But people tried tlaim they knew peior, jst more bs
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 09:50:36 PM by Brietta »