Author Topic: Madeleine McCann case ‘to be closed’ by Met this year.  (Read 4884 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Madeleine McCann case ‘to be closed’ by Met this year.
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2022, 08:17:36 PM »
All ?
Yes, my question was addressed to all of you.  What do you think?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2022, 08:18:50 PM »
Ooh goodie, a new conspiracy  theory   8(*( 8(*(
In for a penny, after all many sceptics believe the McCanns have been protected by the UK High Ups.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2022, 08:20:24 PM »
Yes, my question was addressed to all of you.  What do you think?

You've said we all suppose that the McCann's were still being investigated , you back it up.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2022, 08:36:46 PM »
You've said we all suppose that the McCann's were still being investigated , you back it up.
Did I?  Do you understand what a question mark is?  One of those squiggly things at the end of a sentence?
Nice deflection on your part though, well done.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2022, 08:38:30 PM »
The PJ are carrying on it seems.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/portugal-keep-investigating-madeleine-mccann-26696562
So, do all you sceptics think the PJ are still secretly investigating the McCanns?  Tick tock and all that…

Offline The General

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2022, 07:52:52 AM »
So, do all you sceptics think the PJ are still secretly investigating the McCanns?  Tick tock and all that…
No true scotsman, ironically.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Eleanor

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2022, 07:24:34 PM »
No true scotsman, ironically.

Oh Really.  You aren't any real true Scotsman that I ever knew.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2022, 09:36:04 PM »
Does anyone know why the parents would be spending money on ‘search fees’ from the fund? It’s a trifling amount but interesting nonetheless.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2022, 10:29:26 PM »
Does anyone know why the parents would be spending money on ‘search fees’ from the fund? It’s a trifling amount but interesting nonetheless.
I know why.

Offline barrier

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2022, 02:06:35 PM »

Doesn't sound like closure any time soon and they don't buy into the BKA's stance.

Scotland Yard remains ‘committed to finding answers’ 15 years on
Detective Chief Inspector Mark Cranwell from the Metropolitan Police, who leads the operation, said: “Fifteen years on from Madeleine’s disappearance in Praia Da Luz our thoughts, as always, are with her family.

“Officers continue to investigate the case and our dedicated team are still working closely with law enforcement colleagues from the Portuguese Policia Judiciaria as well as the German Bundeskriminalamt.

“At this time, the case remains a missing person’s inquiry and all involved are committed to doing what we can to find answers.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18443213/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-kate-gerry-maddie-christian-b-updates/
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2022, 02:58:51 PM »
Doesn't sound like closure any time soon and they don't buy into the BKA's stance.

Detective Chief Inspector Mark Cranwell from the Metropolitan Police, who leads the operation, said: “Fifteen years on from Madeleine’s disappearance in Praia Da Luz our thoughts, as always, are with her family.

“Officers continue to investigate the case and our dedicated team are still working closely with law enforcement colleagues from the Portuguese Policia Judiciaria as well as the German Bundeskriminalamt.

“At this time, the case remains a missing person’s inquiry and all involved are committed to doing what we can to find answers.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18443213/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-kate-gerry-maddie-christian-b-updates/
Don't be silly please.  They are working closely with the PJ and the BKA and CB is their only suspect.  Get real.

Offline The General

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2022, 03:12:54 PM »

More meaningless, well wrung soundbites.
But it's the same coded message Dick was find of; 'missing persons' means she's dead but we're not allowed to come out and say it. Pathetic.
No, it's not clever word play, it's semantics for sycophants.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2022, 03:17:56 PM »
Don't be silly please.  They are working closely with the PJ and the BKA and CB is their only suspect.  Get real.

Missing person is no where near a murder investigation, you get real .

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2022, 03:41:42 PM »
Missing person is no where near a murder investigation, you get real .
So, is it your opinion that the Met consider Madeleine was likely abducted by a rapist / paedo and is likely still alive?  No, you get real. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2022, 03:49:35 PM »
So, is it your opinion that the Met consider Madeleine was likely abducted by a rapist / paedo and is likely still alive?  No, you get real.

You get real, there'll be no charges against CB in relation to Madeleine, she'll still be a misper.