Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber Failed All But One Lie Detector Tests?  (Read 1029 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Jeremy Bamber Failed All But One Lie Detector Tests?
« on: March 29, 2020, 06:55:58 AM »
I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I found something today that said Jeremy Bamber passed just one lie-detector test — the one he harps on about — but actually failed all the others.

I’ve not heard before that he’d taken and failed lie detector tests; does anyone know if this is correct?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber Failed All But One Lie Detector Tests?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 03:39:25 PM »
I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I found something today that said Jeremy Bamber passed just one lie-detector test — the one he harps on about — but actually failed all the others.

I’ve not heard before that he’d taken and failed lie detector tests; does anyone know if this is correct?

I have only heard of him taking one. Where did you hear that he had taken others from?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 07:13:02 PM »
I have only heard of him taking one. Where did you hear that he had taken others from?

I've heard that he took, and passed, one.  Haven't heard of any others.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 08:37:34 AM »

I read it on another forum a couple of days ago...shall look for it now...I’ve accumulated so much I’ve possibly got enough to send to JB to add to his 4M docs to keep him busy for another 20 years 🤪
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 08:41:51 AM »
It’s an old post (2014), and I have no idea if they have proof he took more than one LD test, but the way she writes she sounds like she knows

It was on Mumsnet posted by GRENNIE

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 12:55:25 PM »
It’s an old post (2014), and I have no idea if they have proof he took more than one LD test, but the way she writes she sounds like she knows

It was on Mumsnet posted by GRENNIE

Hi Ispy, not sure that I would hold much store with that. Hand they stated where the information came from, I'd have had more confidence. As it stands, there is only evidence of one poly buts they aren't about. detecting lies, just stress and as a psychopath, he wouldn't have much of that. Also, he had nothing to lose, he was already convicted of the murders so there was no stress in taking it.