Author Topic: The Weapons kept at White House Farm  (Read 18326 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The Weapons kept at White House Farm
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2020, 05:53:02 PM »
As the moderators often seem to agree with my opinion of your posts that's very wise.  8**8:/:
I wish I was Teacher’s Pet  8(8-))
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline APRIL

« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2020, 05:59:38 PM »
As the moderators often seem to agree with my opinion of your posts that's very wise.  8**8:/:

G-Unit, that response has the definite ring about it of Nuh Nuh N Nuh Nuh. Not very gracious.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2020, 06:22:57 PM »

They also in the main, think Bamber is innocent. Personally, I have no problem with you but you do come over as trying to teach G'ma how to suck eggs.

Offline Myster

« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2020, 06:32:34 PM »
I stocked up with a month's supply of Cadbury's Creme Eggs for the duration... they're sucking fantastic.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2020, 06:33:52 PM »
They also in the main, think Bamber is innocent. Personally, I have no problem with you but you do come over as trying to teach G'ma how to suck eggs.
Holly’s a moderator isn’t she?  Her and G-Unit are a Mutual Admiration Society, I expect I will be punished for daring to mention it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 06:41:26 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2020, 06:38:22 PM »
Holly's out on a jolly with her pet.  Sorry, her Pete.

Offline Myster

« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2020, 06:53:29 PM »
Caroline!   Tesko now claims that Bamber told him the rear wooden stock of the Anschutz was loose and hinged only at one point by a pin (29) when this was handled by David Boutflour in court.  Is there any truth in this?  The stock should have been securely fixed by a bolt (32), so do you think that this might have broken off in addition to wooden shard during the struggle with his father. Or could this bolt have been removed when the rifle was examined at the lab?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2020, 06:54:13 PM »
I stocked up with a month's supply of Cadbury's Creme Eggs for the duration... they're sucking fantastic.

Your teeth will all fall out!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2020, 07:04:22 PM »
Caroline!   Tesko now claims that Bamber told him the rear wooden stock of the Anschutz was loose and hinged only at one point by a pin (29) when this was handled by David Boutflour in court.  Is there any truth in this?  The stock should have been securely fixed by a bolt (32), so do you think that this might have broken off in addition to wooden shard during the struggle with his father. Or could this bolt have been removed when the rifle was examined at the lab?

It was shown to be in one piece in pictures after the murders. How could Glynis Howard demonstrate the following with the weapon if it were in the state Bamber claims?

Offline Myster

« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2020, 07:06:04 PM »
Your teeth will all fall out!
I'll suffer in ecstasy though.  8)--))

Offline Caroline

« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2020, 07:08:17 PM »
It was shown to be in one piece in pictures after the murders. How could Glynis Howard demonstrate the following with the weapon if it were in the state Bamber claims?

In court.

Offline Myster

« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2020, 07:12:25 PM »
PC Whiddon is holding it firmly where the shard broke off though, and GH might have done the same in court.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2020, 07:18:16 PM »
PC Whiddon is holding it firmly where the shard broke off though, and GH might have done the same in court.

Not in this one he isn't.

Offline Myster

« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2020, 07:28:31 PM »
Not in this one he isn't.
Shucks... Back to the drawing board then.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2020, 07:46:29 PM »

G-Unit, that response has the definite ring about it of Nuh Nuh N Nuh Nuh. Not very gracious.

I have been targetted by VS for a long time.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0