Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353315 times)

Lyall

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #255 on: November 03, 2013, 12:48:24 PM »

opinion based on what ?  >@@(*&)

Well if I wasn't curious before, I certainly would be after Crimewatch, Benita. How could anyone not be when the story that was told for six and a half years is dramatically changed... twice.

Benita

« Reply #256 on: November 03, 2013, 12:53:39 PM »
Well if I wasn't curious before, I certainly would be after Crimewatch, Benita. How could anyone not be when the story that was told for six and a half years is dramatically changed... twice.

im sure sy know what they are doing ...its a new theory like many that have to be investigated ..looking into every angle of the case is a good thing ..imo  8((()*/

Lyall

« Reply #257 on: November 03, 2013, 12:57:07 PM »

im sure sy know what they are doing ...its a new theory like many that have to be investigated ..looking into every angle of the case is a good thing ..imo  8((()*/

I definitely agree with you there ?>)()< We'll see what transpires in the coming months. 8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #258 on: November 03, 2013, 01:12:07 PM »
Sunday 13 October 2013

This must be the most hypocritical headline of all time from the Daily Liar Star.

First of all it was "Maddie found in Greece" followed by "Maddie found in Ireland" and now we have the deceased Mr Monteiro condemned by them in the "Maddie abducted for 5 Euro" trash.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 01:20:50 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #259 on: November 03, 2013, 01:13:46 PM »
Kate knows, she was there:

Reporter: "What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have..."

Kate McCann: "Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

Try thinking WS.

Of course she knows whether it was an abduction , or not.

1)  Window and blind open.  Probably beyond the capability of Madeleine ... and how would she know how to do it?  Kate and Gerrry never opened nor closed the shutters

2)  Kate would see that there was no disturbance on the bed under the window.  Madeleine would have needed that bed to climb up on to reach the window.

3)  Beloved cuddlecat Cuddlecat was left behind. 
Am I right in saying that was left on an out of reach place.  Pls correct me if I am wrong.  I do not wish to perpetrate myths.

4)  Madeleines pink cuddleblanket was left behind. 

Oh, and of course, it seems the curtains were closed from Kates discription of them billowing open

Come on WS, do you know of any 4 year old who would leave her favourite bedtime things behind?  Particularly if she had awakened and felt worried.  They would have been the first thing she would have grabbed for comfort.

Of course kate being intelligent would realise what most likely had happened, but first she checked the appartment before running for help about 75 metres away. 
The womens fastest time for 100 metres is 10.49 seconds.  I bet that Kate was there in less than 12 seconds. 

Just can't believe that you can't undrstand that.  Thinking cap on WS

Offline Luz

« Reply #260 on: November 03, 2013, 01:17:18 PM »
Try thinking WS.

1)  Window and blind open.  Probably beyond the capability of Madeleine ... and how would she know how to do it?  Kate and Gerrry never opened nor closed the shutters

2)  Kate would see that there was no disturbance on the bed under the window.  Madeleine would have needed that bed to climb up on to reach the window.

Am I right in saying that was left on an out of reach place.  Pls correct me if I am wrong.  I do not wish to perpetrate myths.

Oh, and of course, it seems the curtains were closed from Kates discription of them billowing open

Come on WS, do you know of any 4 year old who would leave her favourite bedtime things behind?  Particularly if she had awakened and felt worried.  They would have been the first thing she would have grabbed for comfort.

Of course kate being intelligent would realise what most likely had happened, but first she checked the appartment before running for help about 75 metres away. 
The womens fastest time for 100 metres is 10.49 seconds.  I bet that Kate was there in less than 12 seconds. 

Perpetuating myths that have already been dismantled.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #261 on: November 03, 2013, 01:20:37 PM »
Perhaps the person who took that route had no other choice and hoped for the best.
And was right in his hope !

Offline sadie

« Reply #262 on: November 03, 2013, 01:21:42 PM »

A challenge:

Name the myths

Additionally Kate would know how Madeleine left the bedclothes when she Left the bed.  They were probably different.

You made the claim ... now .... Name the myths, Luz.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #263 on: November 03, 2013, 01:21:51 PM »

Some myths aren't dangerous because they're obviously myths.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #264 on: November 03, 2013, 01:23:11 PM »
Try thinking WS.

You miss the point,

Kate knew immediately that Madeleine had been taken when faced with an open window & empty bed.

That being the case why search the flat at all?

There was absolutely no doubt that she had been taken.

And given that she apparently knew immediately that she had been taken

Why was there any delay at all in contacting the emergency services?

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #265 on: November 03, 2013, 01:24:49 PM »
The bed is another mystery. She was under the cover according to mum because it was cold and upon it according to dad because it was hot ! The last statement fits better the photograph, without explaining the folded corner.

Redblossom

« Reply #266 on: November 03, 2013, 01:25:01 PM »
I wonder how many "people of interest" will have their name age image blanked or unblanked and area they live plastered all over the papers before theyre finished.....the bloody Sun....well be it on their heads if any of these people get attacked!....so SY not leaking info???

Offline John

« Reply #267 on: November 03, 2013, 01:25:24 PM »

Spot on Sadie, truly an own goal. 8@??)(

Absolute proof that nobody entered or left by that window.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #268 on: November 03, 2013, 01:26:26 PM »
Spot on Sadie, truly an own goal. 8@??)(

Absolute proof that nobody entered or left by that window.
@)(++(*

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Benita

« Reply #269 on: November 03, 2013, 01:31:58 PM »
I wonder how many "people of interest" will have their name age image blanked or unblanked and area they live plastered all over the papers before theyre finished.....the bloody Sun....well be it on their heads if any of these people get attacked!....so SY not leaking info???

if its what it takes to find out what happened to madeleine ..then so be it ...if the persons of interest are innocent then they got nothing to hide ...simples  8-)(--)