Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502035 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #870 on: April 07, 2019, 07:58:53 AM »
  ... and if the owner of the phone was corroborated as being in the area of the tapas or in the area of Kelly's when the phone was the files tell us https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_TEXTS.htm the Judicial police accepted that as confirmation of the whereabouts of the individual concerned.

Snip
In the period between this last day [of May] and 30 June, are records that indicate the presence of the Payne couple, again, in our country. The return occurred on 29th, and this time they remained in Portugal until 2 July.

Meanwhile the parents of Madeleine had travelled to various places in the Algarve, namely: Burgau, Sagres, Budens, Portimao, among others, having their "base" at Luz.

They went more than once to the airport to receive or to bid farewell to friends and / or relatives.

Nor did they always travel in the company of each other, but during this month of June they made two trips out of Portugal, one between 5th and 7th, and another between 10th and 12th.

In the period from 1 to 31 July, the McCanns maintain a routine similar to the previous month. They continue to travel between Luz, Portimao, Faro airport, Lagos and other places.

RECOMMENDATIONS

To determine either from the couple, or from other sources, where they were in the periods between ...

To determine from the various television stations and print media, if the coverage of the activities of the McCann couple occurred for 24 hours a day, and whether, if so, they were followed in the different trips they made.

Of course a phone and it's owner might not be together, or they might have another phone.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #871 on: April 07, 2019, 09:11:06 AM »
Of course a phone and it's owner might not be together, or they might have another phone.

Uh-huh ... which is why the Judicial police cross referenced.

For example ... phone signal picked up in area of Kelly's bar at 4pm + witness statement saying the phone owner was there at 4pm + dated and timed till receipt = the high probability the phone owner and phone were in Kelly's bar at 4pm.
Phone signal picked up at Estrela da Luz at 4:16pm + CCTV footage of phone owner at that location = the high probability that the phone owner and phone had left Kelly's to return home or to Hugo's.

In fact more than a probability ... a certainty.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #872 on: April 07, 2019, 10:34:51 AM »
Uh-huh ... which is why the Judicial police cross referenced.

For example ... phone signal picked up in area of Kelly's bar at 4pm + witness statement saying the phone owner was there at 4pm + dated and timed till receipt = the high probability the phone owner and phone were in Kelly's bar at 4pm.
Phone signal picked up at Estrela da Luz at 4:16pm + CCTV footage of phone owner at that location = the high probability that the phone owner and phone had left Kelly's to return home or to Hugo's.

In fact more than a probability ... a certainty.

Were there any such certainties?
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #873 on: April 07, 2019, 10:44:16 AM »
Were there any such certainties?

Given the lack of CCTV around the place, it doesn't seem very likely.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Carana

« Reply #874 on: April 07, 2019, 02:53:38 PM »
Given the lack of CCTV around the place, it doesn't seem very likely.

There was a CCTV camera in that area, one of very few, contrary to early "reports". Why didn't he ensure that his officers checked at the time? Luz is hardly a sprawling metropolis.

Offline jassi

« Reply #875 on: April 07, 2019, 03:11:38 PM »
There was a CCTV camera in that area, one of very few, contrary to early "reports". Why didn't he ensure that his officers checked at the time? Luz is hardly a sprawling metropolis.

Which area did you have in mind?  Where was it pointed?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 03:21:35 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #876 on: April 07, 2019, 03:26:44 PM »

He? I was watching a crime drama the other evening and the UK police don't seem to be told every move they must make. Sometimes they're sent to check things, other times they use their initiative. Is the PJ different in the way it works?

Not only that, it's illegal in Portugal to film the public highway, so their policemen don't focus on CCTV cameras like the UK polce do. In fact no-one knows if that camera was trained on the highway or not, which would be nore likely.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #877 on: April 07, 2019, 03:37:12 PM »
He? I was watching a crime drama the other evening and the UK police don't seem to be told every move they must make. Sometimes they're sent to check things, other times they use their initiative. Is the PJ different in the way it works?

Not only that, it's illegal in Portugal to film the public highway, so their policemen don't focus on CCTV cameras like the UK polce do. In fact no-one knows if that camera was trained on the highway or not, which would be nore likely.

I believe that the CCTV wasn't trained on the highway, but only on the entrance to the Hotel.  According to The Law.

I don't have an opinion on the usefulness of this.  But if Amaral had any knowledge of The Law at the time, then why did he think that The PJ could have found something if they had got there a bit sooner?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #878 on: April 07, 2019, 04:01:35 PM »

** snip
‘I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera,’ he said.

‘I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over.
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/19/madeleine-mccann-cctv-footage-of-suspect-was-deleted-says-goncalo-amaral-4152295/

Very well discussed previously on the forum on this thread ... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1401.msg40070#msg40070
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #879 on: April 07, 2019, 04:11:03 PM »
I believe that the CCTV wasn't trained on the highway, but only on the entrance to the Hotel.  According to The Law.

I don't have an opinion on the usefulness of this.  But if Amaral had any knowledge of The Law at the time, then why did he think that The PJ could have found something if they had got there a bit sooner?

The only reason I can think of is that he was tryng to defend himself against all his critics.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Carana

« Reply #880 on: April 07, 2019, 04:50:09 PM »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #881 on: April 07, 2019, 05:10:52 PM »
** snip
‘I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera,’ he said.

‘I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over.
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/19/madeleine-mccann-cctv-footage-of-suspect-was-deleted-says-goncalo-amaral-4152295/

Very well discussed previously on the forum on this thread ... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1401.msg40070#msg40070

Fortunately nine eye witnesses had a closer view than that camera.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #882 on: April 07, 2019, 05:11:01 PM »
The only reason I can think of is that he was tryng to defend himself against all his critics.

I can absolutely agree with that.  But is this supposed to compute with a serious investigation?  Amaral bent the truth to protect himself.  He tried to suggest that Gerry McCann would have been seen, when in fact it was not possible, either which way.

Amaral was a desperate man by then, and I actually feel sorry for him.

I liked him better when he was an untidy copper who was having a hard time.  God knows who suggested that he should buy good suits and that ridiculous hat.  Forget the bloody earring.

At that point in time he was doing exactly what was expected of him.  A copper in a fascist state.  How could anyone really blame him for doing what he had so long been taught to do?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #883 on: April 07, 2019, 08:44:04 PM »
I can absolutely agree with that.  But is this supposed to compute with a serious investigation?  Amaral bent the truth to protect himself.  He tried to suggest that Gerry McCann would have been seen, when in fact it was not possible, either which way.

Amaral was a desperate man by then, and I actually feel sorry for him.

I liked him better when he was an untidy copper who was having a hard time.  God knows who suggested that he should buy good suits and that ridiculous hat.  Forget the bloody earring.

At that point in time he was doing exactly what was expected of him.  A copper in a fascist state.  How could anyone really blame him for doing what he had so long been taught to do?

I think you'll find everyone lies Eleanor, including policemen wherever they are based. The point in my opinion is that no-one will ever know if that CCTV would have been useful or not. The only reason it gets mentioned is to discredit the PJ imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #884 on: April 07, 2019, 08:54:45 PM »
I think you'll find everyone lies Eleanor, including policemen wherever they are based. The point in my opinion is that no-one will ever know if that CCTV would have been useful or not. The only reason it gets mentioned is to discredit the PJ imo.

This controversy arose how from a clearly hypothetical situation I posted to demonstrate how phone pings and the location of individuals might be verified ????? in relation to Mark Saunokonoko's forthcoming podcast????

%#&%4%