Author Topic: 'Justice For Maddie' Campaigners...  (Read 36696 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: 'Justice For Maddie' Campaigners...
« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2015, 06:03:40 PM »
Well let me tell you: not one of them, so whoever told you that they were receiving 3000 visits per day was talking out of their rear orifice.

The number relates to the views per day of all of her videos.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #196 on: March 28, 2015, 06:06:25 PM »
What is significant is that when she was a member here she was unable to defend her videos from accusations of blatant lying

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2015, 06:09:09 PM »
Do they have Sky News in Canada?  Maybe they'd like to do a feature on her strange business sideline.

Tell you what Alfie here's an idea. When you post, make sure your comment has a relevant point. It makes it so much more intersting for the reader  8(0(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2015, 06:12:06 PM »
3000 visits per video per day?!  That's over a million hits per video per year, x how many videos?  Dozens??  Well let's hope she's making enough to cover her legal expenses, that's a ten-ton tuckload of libel she's responsible for!

Quite a small truck then or a rather large lady.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Benice

« Reply #199 on: March 28, 2015, 06:15:08 PM »
What is significant is that when she was a member here she was unable to defend her videos from accusations of blatant lying

Indeed -- didn't she scarper - never to be seen here again?   That tells you everything you need to know about her videos imo.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2015, 06:18:20 PM »
The number relates to the views per day of all of her videos.
Her most popular videos not the ones she has made but the ones she has copied off the telly and posted.  The one with the largest number of views (480k) is something called the Ken and Barbie killers.  Her own little creations have on average been viewed at most a few thousand times - average views across her entire back catalogue works out at 13 views per day. She's a prolific propagandist that is true, but compared to some of the more successful youtubers not a very popular one.  Never mind, as long as she's making a few quid out of it, I'm sure she's more than happy. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2015, 06:22:34 PM »
Her most popular videos not the ones she has made but the ones she has copied off the telly and posted.  The one with the largest number of views (480k) is something called the Ken and Barbie killers.  Her own little creations have on average been viewed at most a few thousand times - average views across her entire back catalogue works out at 13 views per day. She's a prolific propagandist that is true, but compared to some of the more successful youtubers not a very popular one.  Never mind, as long as she's making a few quid out of it, I'm sure she's more than happy.

How's the search for a hobby going Alfie ?  8(0(*

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2015, 06:26:38 PM »
How's the search for a hobby going Alfie ?  8(0(*
Tell you what Faithlilly here's an idea. When you post, make sure your comment has a relevant point. It makes it so much more interesting for the reader  8(0(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2015, 06:49:15 PM »
Tell you what Faithlilly here's an idea. When you post, make sure your comment has a relevant point. It makes it so much more interesting for the reader  8(0(*

8((()*/

Offline Carana

« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2015, 07:32:25 PM »
Many "Justice" campaigners find Amaral to be a hero. I have yet to hear a single person who has made his theory seem plausible.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2015, 07:51:53 PM »
Have you ever read a plausible theory from a "sceptic"?  I haven't.

Offline Carana

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2015, 08:13:25 PM »
Have you ever read a plausible theory from a "sceptic"?  I haven't.

No one has ever managed to explain how Amaral's theory could have happened in reality, to my knowledge. Not even his staunchest supporters.

I have heard bits of alternative theories that could theoretically be plausible, but then still require inexplicable leaps of logic.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2015, 10:01:26 PM »
Many "Justice" campaigners find Amaral to be a hero. I have yet to hear a single person who has made his theory seem plausible.

I think you may find that lobbing all 'Amaral Supporters' together gives you the wrong answer.

Many people, including myself, support his right to freedom of expression. Not necessarily agreeing what he says, or reading the contents of the book he wrote. I defend his right to write it. It is in the Human rights act . That is why he got so much support, and the McCann supporters just don't get that!

He was vilified, and verbally attacked by people who didn't even know him via the McCanns. He was subjected to trial by media in this country. Something the supporters don't like regards the McCanns...goose and gander come to mind.

He may or may not be a nice guy. I don't know him. He has not been charged with any criminal act regarding the McCanns.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin