Author Topic: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?  (Read 35485 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2018, 06:19:57 PM »
wrong.

No you are wrong... Explain how a body was confirmed

Offline Lace

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2018, 07:05:26 PM »
wrong.

Without an explanation you should state it's your opinion... But you ate wring any way

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2018, 07:17:11 PM »
Without an explanation you should state it's your opinion... But you ate wring any way
I translate that as you are saying I'm wrong.  Well in my theory there was a body and the DNA tests and the cadaver dog results have not proved that wrong.  That is why I said to Lace "wrong" when lace said "No existence of a body was confirmed,  neither by the dogs or the DNA".

Maybe I  don't fully understand what "No existence of a body" means but I don't believe the non-existence of a body has been confirmed.
Does "No existence of a body" equal "non-existence of a body"?

In my theory the body is not Madeleine so you can't look for Madeleine's DNA to prove it didn't exist.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 07:21:13 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2018, 07:32:19 PM »

Im my theory there is a cadaver in the apartment but it isn't Madeleine.  What tests can be applied to prove or disprove that?

The dogs most probably alerted to cadaver odour for that is what they are trained to alert to.

The DNA will not match Madeleine's unless they were closely related.

So I take it that the tests did not exclude the possibility of a cadaver that wasn't Madeleine McCann.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 07:35:01 PM by Eleanor »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2018, 07:44:14 PM »
I translate that as you are saying I'm wrong.  Well in my theory there was a body and the DNA tests and the cadaver dog results have not proved that wrong.  That is why I said to Lace "wrong" when lace said "No existence of a body was confirmed,  neither by the dogs or the DNA".

Maybe I  don't fully understand what "No existence of a body" means but I don't believe the non-existence of a body has been confirmed.
Does "No existence of a body" equal "non-existence of a body"?

In my theory the body is not Madeleine so you can't look for Madeleine's DNA to prove it didn't exist.

You have misunderstood it....no existence of a body has been confirmed...that is absolutely true

no existence is not the same as non existence
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 08:07:25 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2018, 07:53:46 PM »

Im my theory there is a cadaver in the apartment but it isn't Madeleine.  What tests can be applied to prove or disprove that?

The dogs most probably alerted to cadaver odour for that is what they are trained to alert to.

The DNA will not match Madeleine's unless they were closely related.

So I take it that the tests did not exclude the possibility of a cadaver that wasn't Madeleine McCann.

the dogs most probably alerted to cadaver odour is your opinion....and not that of any expert

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2018, 08:13:05 PM »
You have misunderstood it....no existence of a body has been confirmed...that is absolutely true

no existence is not the same as non existence
Are you saying "no existence of a body has been confirmed" is equivalent of saying "the existence of a body has not been confirmed"?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2018, 08:15:50 PM »
Are you saying "no existence of a body has been confirmed" is equivalent of saying "the existence of a body has not been confirmed"?

yes of course it is

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2018, 08:38:02 PM »
yes of course it is
Well I don't think it is. 
If there was a body that wasn't Madeleine what would you expect to find?

If there had been no body there what would you expect to find?

If Madeleine's body had been there what you expect to find?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2018, 08:39:31 PM »
Well I don't think it is. 
If there was a body that wasn't Madeleine what would you expect to find?

If there had been no body there what would you expect to find?

If Madeleine's body had been there what you expect to find?

The question is... Is there confirmation of a body... And the answer is no

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2018, 09:13:04 PM »
The question is... Is there confirmation of a body... And the answer is no
No the answer was a provisional yes.  DNA was found and the dogs alerted.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2018, 09:26:12 PM »
No the answer was a provisional yes.  DNA was found and the dogs alerted.

There is no confirmation of a cadaver...

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2018, 09:37:26 PM »
No existence of a body was confirmed,  neither by the dogs or the DNA.
Oh please ! We know there wasn’t a body confirmed but what do you think these specially trained dogs alerted to? 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2018, 09:40:10 PM »
There is no confirmation of a cadaver...
Grime said "But strong indication and I would say its positive for things that he is trained to find,...."  DNA was found at the site.

Is DNA a confirmation of cadaver odour alert?  If it isn't why did grime say "DNA etc."
Moderation