Author Topic: The anti McCanns are starting to call the UK Justice Forum a Pro site  (Read 10711 times)

debunker

This is their standard operating practice when forced to defend their views.

"Marxman
I tend to agree with the views expressed, that it does indeed
appear that the UK justice site is a mouthpiece and a cess pit
for pro-mccann propaganda, but I've registered all the same
and I intend to provide and promote the alternative viewpoint
in the hope that lurkers on the UKJ site may question and seek
answers to the over-riding one-sided narrative that is being
peddled as the actual truth."

"Dutchclogs
I have just come off there, Too many McCann well wishers for me there   to the lot of them. But glad to see some old friends are there to fight for wee Maddie, but I might go back but wont log in, the Pros just make me sick  and I may say something I might regret after.

if you think I am being a coward but I hate talking to these pro McCann people as there is no point discussing anything with them as they are nasty & some are completely BONKERS"

"Pennylane
I absolutely agree with you, dutchclogs. I took a quick look around, and promptly left. It's like a snake pit there. No way would I waste my breath with those hissing pro's that seek to dismiss with a wave of the hand, the enormous relevance of the amazing blood and cadaver dogs' that profoundly alerted to all things McCann. This tells me all I need to know about their agenda!"

"Dutchclogs
Thank you penny   I am so glad you agree with me   My husband told me too to get out as it is no use to talk to these dimwits."

"Pennylane

I saw 'Debunker' there.... but mostly I recognised the usual 'pro' garbage, along with the immediate, off topic, derogatory remarks about Tony Bennett. Doesn't take much to deduce whose slithering around in the pit. Then the absurd attempts to discredit the blood and cadaver dogs, etc, etc. The stench was building and building, and I just had to get out of there. I won't be going back!"

icabodcrane

Re: The anti McCanns are starting to call the UK Justice Forum a Pro site
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 07:18:45 PM »
This is their standard operating practice when forced to defend their views.

"Marxman
I tend to agree with the views expressed, that it does indeed
appear that the UK justice site is a mouthpiece and a cess pit
for pro-mccann propaganda, but I've registered all the same
and I intend to provide and promote the alternative viewpoint
in the hope that lurkers on the UKJ site may question and seek
answers to the over-riding one-sided narrative that is being
peddled as the actual truth."

"Dutchclogs
I have just come off there, Too many McCann well wishers for me there   to the lot of them. But glad to see some old friends are there to fight for wee Maddie, but I might go back but wont log in, the Pros just make me sick  and I may say something I might regret after.

if you think I am being a coward but I hate talking to these pro McCann people as there is no point discussing anything with them as they are nasty & some are completely BONKERS"

"Pennylane
I absolutely agree with you, dutchclogs. I took a quick look around, and promptly left. It's like a snake pit there. No way would I waste my breath with those hissing pro's that seek to dismiss with a wave of the hand, the enormous relevance of the amazing blood and cadaver dogs' that profoundly alerted to all things McCann. This tells me all I need to know about their agenda!"

"Dutchclogs
Thank you penny   I am so glad you agree with me   My husband told me too to get out as it is no use to talk to these dimwits."

"Pennylane

I saw 'Debunker' there.... but mostly I recognised the usual 'pro' garbage, along with the immediate, off topic, derogatory remarks about Tony Bennett. Doesn't take much to deduce whose slithering around in the pit. Then the absurd attempts to discredit the blood and cadaver dogs, etc, etc. The stench was building and building, and I just had to get out of there. I won't be going back!"

What,  exactly is the  point  of this thread  ? 

Do you want this forum to be used as an arena  in which  '[ censored word]'  as you call them can be discussed and ridiculed ?

Do you want threads here to consist of posts brought back from other forums  ?

Do you see the Justice forum as  a place from which other forums can be spied on  with details reported back here ?

Is that   the point  ?

debunker

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 07:27:45 PM »
It is a prediction I made yesterday beginn king tocome true.

WHen John lists the myths, the [ censored word] will decamp in angerand accusation.

icabodcrane

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 07:37:43 PM »
It is a prediction I made yesterday beginn king tocome true.

WHen John lists the myths, the [ censored word] will decamp in angerand accusation.

I have to say,  threads like this,  and your comment above,  lends some credence to those who view this forum as nothing more than a platform from which anyone who questions the McCann's version of events will be vilified

If people  are staying away from the forum as a result,  then that is unfortunate,  and certainly  of no benefit to the UK Justice forum itself, which loses credibility as a consequence 

C.Edwards

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 09:35:08 PM »
It's utterly plain that this is just another pedestal for the pros to shout from.  For a moderator "John" is ridiculously biased and none of the other admins seem able to be even-handed either from what I've seen.

Self-appointed forum "queen" debunker (not a pro, god bless you no kind sir) has decided that she will be arbiter of what is and isn't valid to discuss, the chorus of slightly deranged hangers on will leap in and dismiss the plethora of discrepancies, lies and odd behaviour from the McCanns and friends as inconsequential or nitpicking and, without pausing for breath, move on to badmouth Amaral, his colleagues, the dogs and their handler.

In short anyone that fails to "believe" is labelled a [ censored word ], [ censored word ] or both.

I'm content in the knowledge I have. Those that think the official police line is "stranger abduction" are in for a surprise. I'm interested to see what the fall-out will be, starting with when Amaral's conviction is overturned.  What will they lambast him for then?  Eyes too close together or something no doubt.  Then when the McCanns get thrashed in the libel court it will be "just another portuguese stitch up" (the foundations for this argument are already being laid in here by one or two posters who, unbelievably, support convicted child murderer, Leonor Cipriano despite the court cases that have shown her up as a fantasist and a liar.

The xenophobia towards the Portuguese on this (and other pro boards) is breathtaking.

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 09:38:58 PM »
ya don't like it here CE do you

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 09:40:39 PM »
pros came here because hideho had the gall to publish links to her crap vidoes and spout them as truth.

that is all
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:42:18 PM by amaraltheofficeboy »

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 09:46:24 PM »
It's utterly plain that this is just another pedestal for the pros to shout from.  For a moderator "John" is ridiculously biased and none of the other admins seem able to be even-handed either from what I've seen.

Self-appointed forum "queen" debunker (not a pro, god bless you no kind sir) has decided that she will be arbiter of what is and isn't valid to discuss, the chorus of slightly deranged hangers on will leap in and dismiss the plethora of discrepancies, lies and odd behaviour from the McCanns and friends as inconsequential or nitpicking and, without pausing for breath, move on to badmouth Amaral, his colleagues, the dogs and their handler.

In short anyone that fails to "believe" is labelled a [ censored word ], [ censored word ] or both.

I'm content in the knowledge I have. Those that think the official police line is "stranger abduction" are in for a surprise. I'm interested to see what the fall-out will be, starting with when Amaral's conviction is overturned.  What will they lambast him for then?  Eyes too close together or something no doubt.  Then when the McCanns get thrashed in the libel court it will be "just another portuguese stitch up" (the foundations for this argument are already being laid in here by one or two posters who, unbelievably, support convicted child murderer, Leonor Cipriano despite the court cases that have shown her up as a fantasist and a liar.

The xenophobia towards the Portuguese on this (and other pro boards) is breathtaking.

No C Edwards, I think you feel agrieved because the anti's can't wreck this site, like they have others. You can't get your own way, so start insulting people, like John and Debunker.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

registrar

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 09:48:57 PM »
pros came here because hideho had the gall to publish links to her crap vidoes and spout them as truth.

that is all

Heidi's cheap and cheerful vids are carp - anyone in a state of sanity knows this

You posting pointless threads does not help either though

You've just destroyed your own argument   

registrar

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 09:52:24 PM »
I feel this forum and it's admin have just enough clout and back bone to not be distracted

by the ill-informed and bitter twisters - posting ad hominems against anyone

C.Edwards

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 09:54:08 PM »
I only feel aggrieved that there are so many deluded people out there. But then you lot feel the same way about those of us that don't eat the crap that the McCanns and friends feed us so we're even there.

I genuinely find it staggering that people can believe the "version according to the McCanns". I'm not saying that to be sensationalist or argumentative, it just beggars my belief that there are grown adults out there who can tie their own shoelaces that actually excuse the mountain of evidence against them.  You all rationalise it by treating it as "perfectly natural" that they'd have discrepancies or think it's perfectly normal for people to go deleting their call records and text (oh yeah, because YOUR phone demands that you delete these records every 30 seconds or an important call or text won't get through!  Your lack of technical knowledge on how phones and networks work is laughable).

Like I say, I'm looking forward to the crumbling of your rosy world brick by brick and I really find it interesting to consider how you'll start responding as the cracks appear.  I ought to make a "sealed envelope" prediction :-)

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 09:54:30 PM »
Of course I disagree - my pointless thread was just to show how easy it is to start pointless threads (but it was actually more factual than most threads on here)

hideho's videos promoted on forums is not pointless - there was a reason for that - to deceive

registrar

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 09:55:37 PM »
I only feel aggrieved that there are so many deluded people out there. But then you lot feel the same way about those of us that don't eat the crap that the McCanns and friends feed us so we're even there.

I genuinely find it staggering that people can believe the "version according to the McCanns". I'm not saying that to be sensationalist or argumentative, it just beggars my belief that there are grown adults out there who can tie their own shoelaces that actually excuse the mountain of evidence against them.  You all rationalise it by treating it as "perfectly natural" that they'd have discrepancies or think it's perfectly normal for people to go deleting their call records and text (oh yeah, because YOUR phone demands that you delete these records every 30 seconds or an important call or text won't get through!  Your lack of technical knowledge on how phones and networks work is laughable).

Like I say, I'm looking forward to the crumbling of your rosy world brick by brick and I really find it interesting to consider how you'll start responding as the cracks appear.  I ought to make a "sealed envelope" prediction :-)

word salad
not worth responding to  8)-)))

icabodcrane

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 09:56:06 PM »

that is all

Heidi's cheap and cheerful vids are carp - anyone in a state of sanity knows this

You posting pointless threads does not help either though

You've just destroyed your own argument

Anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion  is  insane !

...  a rather unhealthy perspective,  if I  might say

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 09:59:19 PM »

did you join here voluntarily?

If so - why?