Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464905 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #4800 on: January 12, 2019, 11:16:31 AM »
Draw a circle based on the radius from 5A to Murat's house.  Count the number of properties in that circle.  How many men do you need to interview all of them the next day?

Sorry that is irrelevent.  Door to door is normal Policee procedure as far as I'm concerned.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4801 on: January 12, 2019, 11:51:33 AM »
IMO Jeremy Wilkins was visited as Gerry had met him and chatted with him.   That was taken seriously,  why wasn't the man Jane saw taken seriously and the houses around where Jane saw the man headed visited?

Where did you get the information that there was a 'door knocking exercise' ?

We visited 443 homes, some of which were occupied as the inhabitants of those respective homes were questioned whether they had any information relating to the disappearance of the child, Madeleine McCann or if they witnessed another situation and/or suspicious activity during the dates preceding the events......

The present inquiry was undertaken by a total of six teams composed of PJ officers and maintenance technicians of the Ocean Club
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EXTERNAL.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4802 on: January 12, 2019, 04:17:03 PM »
We visited 443 homes, some of which were occupied as the inhabitants of those respective homes were questioned whether they had any information relating to the disappearance of the child, Madeleine McCann or if they witnessed another situation and/or suspicious activity during the dates preceding the events......

The present inquiry was undertaken by a total of six teams composed of PJ officers and maintenance technicians of the Ocean Club
Were all the homes associated with the Ocean Club then.  Why did the PJ use " maintenance technicians of the Ocean Club"?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4803 on: January 12, 2019, 04:36:43 PM »
Were all the homes associated with the Ocean Club then. Why did the PJ use " maintenance technicians of the Ocean Club"?

Maybe to gain access to some empty apartments. It was the 'off-season' so hardly full occupancy
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #4804 on: January 12, 2019, 04:56:40 PM »

Was Mrs Fenn out when they called I wonder?

Offline Lace

« Reply #4805 on: January 12, 2019, 05:02:00 PM »
Having heard that Jane had seen a man with a child walking in the direction of Murats house,  wouldn't it have been a good idea to knock on his door the night of the 3rd of May and ask if he had seen anything?

Offline jassi

« Reply #4806 on: January 12, 2019, 05:03:01 PM »
Having heard that Jane had seen a man with a child walking in the direction of Murats house,  wouldn't it have been a good idea to knock on his door the night of the 3rd of May and ask if he had seen anything?

Why his in particular ? Were there not other houses in that direction?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #4807 on: January 12, 2019, 05:05:09 PM »
Why his in particular ? Were there not other houses in that direction?

All of them in that direction.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4808 on: January 12, 2019, 05:20:47 PM »
Presumably they were among the 443 homes visited.

Or maybe not -

Offline Lace

« Reply #4809 on: January 12, 2019, 05:46:10 PM »
Presumably they were among the 443 homes visited.

Murat wasn't called on  the night of the 3rd he said the first he knew about Madeleine being missing was the morning of the 4th when he joined the search.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4810 on: January 12, 2019, 05:57:26 PM »
Murat wasn't called on  the night of the 3rd he said the first he knew about Madeleine being missing was the morning of the 4th when he joined the search.

Why should he have been ? Why him in particular?

I imagine the the portuguese police were rather short of manpower and thin on the ground in the early hours of the morning.

Or maybe not -

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4811 on: January 12, 2019, 07:34:23 PM »
Why should he have been ? Why him in particular?

I imagine the the portuguese police were rather short of manpower and thin on the ground in the early hours of the morning.
The PJ Files contain the names of all officers that we know of who responded.

From memory, half of them were dragged out of their sleep, off-duty, and hauled in.

If ANYONE can tell me the number of properties between 5A and Casa Liliana I will buy him/her the finest Cuban cigar or Cuba Libre.

What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4812 on: January 12, 2019, 07:55:06 PM »
Maybe to gain access to some empty apartments. It was the 'off-season' so hardly full occupancy
Don't they need search warrants in Portugal?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4813 on: January 12, 2019, 07:58:53 PM »
Don't they need search warrants in Portugal?

If they were apartments belonging to Ocean Club, why would they need warrents as the OC was cooperating with the searching ?
If they were searching private accommodation, I imagine it would be different.
I think they were unable to gain access to some properties because the owners could not be contacted

Or maybe not -

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4814 on: January 12, 2019, 08:33:59 PM »
If they were apartments belonging to Ocean Club, why would they need warrents as the OC was cooperating with the searching ?
If they were searching private accommodation, I imagine it would be different.
I think they were unable to gain access to some properties because the owners could not be contacted
Very little record of these searches in the PJ file. 
Moderation