Poll

Should the truce with the blue forum continue in its present form?

Yes
8 (33.3%)
No
4 (16.7%)
Yes but with guidelines
12 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: November 15, 2012, 12:47:41 PM

Author Topic: Poll -Truce with the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 26237 times)

Offline John

Re: Poll -Truce with the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2012, 02:57:44 PM »
For the sake of forum harmony a few additional threads have been archived. 

Happy now ngb1066?  8((()*/

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2012, 05:46:41 PM »
For the sake of forum harmony a few additional threads have been archived. 

Happy now ngb1066?  8((()*/

Well done John.  8@??)(  8@??)(

All that needs to be done now is to ban Frizzbomb for life like Miss P. on both forums and I see no possible threat to common decency becoming the norm. What do you say NGB?

goldengrahames

« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2012, 12:08:26 AM »
Are we staying at the mercy of the blue mods forever now then?
I assumed it was just a bit of a ruse, but if it's permanent then I think I'll call it a day.
Not really sure what this forum is for if its just a puppet of Tesko's mods.
I thought it was all about the freedom of expression that was denied on blue?
 8(8-))

Offline Jerry

« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2012, 12:42:36 AM »
I assumed it was just a bit of a ruse, but if it's permanent then I think I'll call it a day.
 8(8-))

Tis only a matter of time before it gets back to normal GG.  Truces never last imo.  8((()*/

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2012, 12:44:58 AM »
 8(8-))

Tis only a matter of time before it gets back to normal GG.  Truces never last imo.  8((()*/

I'm surprised it lasted this long.  Ngb appears to be really desperate to keep his business dealings out of sight and secret by all accounts...
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2012, 01:27:04 AM »
 8(8-))

Not fair GG. You can say what you like about anyone, oppose any view you wish; we are just not allowing the posting of personal details. I for one am not a puppet to anyone, I just don't want mine or anyone else's personal details posted all over the internet.

You seem once again to be happy to have other members home, business and personal details posted but just as long as it's not yours! I have long thought you post here like a certain member of the Blue forum ... an excellent poster I might add ..... but (if you are that member) I never see you attacking the Bamberettes like you seem to want them attacked here!

Excuse me if I am mistaken. If I am right I don't think that's playing fair ... Do you?

Padgates staff

« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2012, 08:12:22 AM »
I just don't want anymore threads, website et al springing up about me. Not that there's anything exciting to actually spout about me anyway. Nor do I want to read them about other people regardless of whether it's warrented or not. Thats when it becomes open season and I don't really want to go back to that.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2012, 07:05:00 PM »
And I don't want pictures of my kid posted on the internet.
I don't want threats.
I don't want my work called.
I don't want to be stalked in topic after topic.

The blue forum never truly protected me on any of those things, I complained about the trolling numerous times. This truce has at least stopped it (mostly).

Offline John

« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2012, 09:43:35 PM »
There only ever were two individuals who did this sort of thing and we all know who they are.  Neither of them should ever be allowed back on the forums in my opinion but ngb has consistently refused to ban one of them and allows her to spout her defamatory rubbish over on the blue forum.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2012, 11:31:21 PM »
There only ever were two individuals who did this sort of thing and we all know who they are.  Neither of them should ever be allowed back on the forums in my opinion but ngb has consistently refused to ban one of them and allows her to spout her defamatory rubbish over on the blue forum.

I presume she'll be back soon, ranting and raving and abusing people in pm's. Did anyone see the disgustingly rude post she made to Cliff, that was allowed to stay up? Very poor show.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2012, 11:48:25 PM »

I presume she'll be back soon, ranting and raving and abusing people in pm's. Did anyone see the disgustingly rude post she made to Cliff, that was allowed to stay up? Very poor show.
Never saw that Shona but seemingly Roch had to remove lots of posts she made about me yet again.  She seems to be infatuated with me for some reason and is following me around like a puppy dog.   @)(++(*

You got the driving rain and the gales yet?

Offline puglove

« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2012, 11:55:00 PM »

Never saw that Shona but seemingly Roch had to remove lots of posts she made about me yet again.  She seems to be infatuated with me for some reason and is following me around like a puppy dog.   @)(++(*

Jeez. Would you like half dibs on an Ark? I'm almost completely under water now, and the gales will uproot all the trees. Do you remember that mad storm we had, a few months ago, when everything went dark? It's never right. I think I've found a gill.   8(8-))

And yes, I do think she's infatuated with you. If you want to test that out, reintroduce guest posting for half an hour.

Offline puglove

« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2012, 12:01:43 AM »

Jeez. Would you like half dibs on an Ark? I'm almost completely under water now, and the gales will uproot all the trees. Do you remember that mad storm we had, a few months ago, when everything went dark? It's never right. I think I've found a gill.   8(8-))

And yes, I do think she's infatuated with you. If you want to test that out, reintroduce guest posting for half an hour.

Did we ever get a result on this poll?

Offline puglove

« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2012, 12:14:06 AM »

Did we ever get a result on this poll?

We shouldn't just mindlessly insult people but, as GG pointed out, this forum is a place to answer some of the gobsmacking crap that is posted elsewhere. I noticed that a poster on the blue tonight, "Hugo", was deleted as soon as he posted. But Mrs H can post at will, and loyalty to mods and long time members can basically go and screw itself. No freedom of speech, when a certain person needs to cover his ar$e.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2012, 12:18:06 AM »

Throwing down here, has been for hours.
Wish it would snow instead.