Author Topic: Ccat: Who does that pile of folders/ papers belong to?  (Read 38286 times)

Offline sadie

Ccat: Who does that pile of folders/ papers belong to?
« on: August 07, 2014, 10:49:44 AM »
In previous threads we have proved that Eddie did not alert to Ccat but seemingly to a pile of (?) folders and or a sheet of paper on top of it.

Just

1)  How did that pile get there?

2)  When was it placed there ?   Was it there before Ccat was placed in the cupboard ... or after ?

4)  I seem to remember a video very pointedly showing Martin Grime placing Ccat in that cupboard.  What has happened to that video?

5)  To whom do the following belong?
(a) pile of (?)folders 
(b) the sheet of paper   

There are several versions of the videos.    Every video is different.  Bits left out and other bits added in according to the whim of the editor.  Were they produced to obfuscate ? ......... or what ?

Offline sadie

Re: Ccat: Who does that pile of folders/ papers belong to?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 12:52:46 PM »
i was hoping that we could share all the various videos out between a group of us and each check our particular section of say 20 minutes to see

1)  If anyone can find the snip of Ccat being put into the cupboard?  I feel sure tat i have seen it somewhere.

2)  If there was sign of the folders on the counter before Cuddlecat went into the cupboard ?

3)  If there are any shots of the folders being carried ?

4)  Did the folders vanish afterwards ? or were they still there at the end?

But first, if people are willing to take on a poportion of the task, we must assemble all the videos for checking.

At one time I would have waded thru all the videos myself, but am no longer up to the task.  Would be good if we could pinpoint the origin of the (?)cadavar odour

If no-one much is interested, then i propose that we suggest the task to Myths forum.  They excel at that sort of analysis.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 03:40:59 PM »
In previous threads we have proved that Eddie did not alert to Ccat but seemingly to a pile of (?) folders and or a sheet of paper on top of it.

Just

1)  How did that pile get there?

2)  When was it placed there ?   Was it there before Ccat was placed in the cupboard ... or after ?

4)  I seem to remember a video very pointedly showing Martin Grime placing Ccat in that cupboard.  What has happened to that video?

5)  To whom do the following belong?
(a) pile of (?)folders 
(b) the sheet of paper   

There are several versions of the videos.    Every video is different.  Bits left out and other bits added in according to the whim of the editor.  Were they produced to obfuscate ? ......... or what ?

Eddie alerted immediately after jumping down from inspecting the folders on the top of the sideboard; he was then taken into a bedroom before being brought back to the sideboard.

I took some screen shots illustrating his alert ... I'll post them in sequence, I don't know how to put them all in the one post ... sorry in advance to admin for being messy.

http://wn.com/madeleine_mccann__sniffer_dogs_eddie_and_keela?orderby=rating

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:52:38 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 03:43:07 PM »
This is Eddie jumping down ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 03:44:39 PM »
Next in series ... Eddie at 4:06

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 03:46:20 PM »
Eddie alerting at 4:07

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 03:47:59 PM »
CuddleCat in the cupboard at 5:44

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 03:49:31 PM »
Top of the sideboard and the pile of folders Eddie was sniffing.

Offline sadie

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 04:28:08 PM »
That is brilliant, Brietta.  Thank you so much

You know what I have just realised.  Eddie alerted to by the LH side of the pile of folders and Ccat isn't even underneath the pile.  Ccat is a good ish distance to the RH side of the pile.

So my guess is that Eddies nose was about 3 feet from Ccat ....  and yet he couldn't even scent him when CC was about a handspan away.  Neither could he scent Ccat when he picked him up at least twice before hand. 

So two negatives even before CCat was placed in the cupboard
........so why,  FGS, did they put him in the cupboard to test for him if they knew he was already "clean"?

Seems terribly stinky to me.   
Jeez I am thinking awful thoughts. 

Just whose folders and papers are they?  And when were they put there?

Offline Carana

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 04:35:30 PM »
Well done, Brietta.

If ever he really did react to CC, then I suppose the heat could have lifted the air to the top of the buffet and even to the corner if there was a slight breeze coming in from somewhere. I don't think that that can be excluded.

Two thoughts, however.

Any residual scent from skin/sweat decomp could account for Eddie's reaction once it had been in a small enclosed area where the scent could become more concentrated, I would have thought.

Had there been a clean sniff of those cupboards prior to CC being placed there or not? If so, I haven't found anything to that effect.

Offline sadie

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 04:38:31 PM »
Well done, Brietta.

If ever he really did react to CC, then I suppose the heat could have lifted the air to the top of the buffet and even to the corner if there was a slight breeze coming in from somewhere. I don't think that that can be excluded.

Two thoughts, however.

Any residual scent from skin/sweat decomp could account for Eddie's reaction once it had been in a small enclosed area where the scent could become more concentrated, I would have thought.

Had there been a clean sniff of those cupboards prior to CC being placed there or not? If so, I haven't found anything to that effect.

Look carefully Carana.  He didn't even alert above the cupboard where Ccat lay.  He alerted above the cupboard, which was to the left of Ccats cupboard.

Offline Anna

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 04:50:20 PM »
Nicely done Brietta  8@??)(

We know that it was the paperwork on the surface that Eddie was interested in.
I suppose everyone who was present on that filming day, had paperwork of some sort
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 05:14:19 PM »
What a load of rubbish.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Carana

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 05:27:49 PM »
Look carefully Carana.  He didn't even alert above the cupboard where Ccat lay.  He alereed above the cupboard, which was to the left of Ccats cupboard.

Yes, Sadie, I'm aware of that, and that was my first reaction as well. However, the issue seems to be the scent cone (where odour concentrates), which may not be where the object actually is.

That said, it doesn't explain why he didn't alert to CC when he first played with it.

You are more interested in the papers on top; I'm more interested in the fact that Kate had been carrying CC around with her for months and that it would therefore have had irrelevant decomp scent in it (Kate's - and despite having been washed).

In an occupied (and, therefore aired, villa), the scent may not have presented the "bouquet" that Eddie was used to being tasked to find. However, unless it can be formally excluded, he may have been zooming in on a partial "bouquet" of nothing other than the inevitable decomp in this porous toy due to Kate carrying it around with her for months. Placing it in an enclosed area (as opposed to the aired living area), could easily have concentrated the compounds that he would have reacted to and which would have risen via the partially open cupboard doors and concentrated wherever a breeze was coming from.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 05:29:10 PM »
What a load of rubbish.
Yes, that's probably what Eddie alerted to.