UK and North American politics. > A look at British politics in the light of the decision to leave the EU.

Brexit has well and truly begun!

<< < (468/468)

Carana:
Fishing is an emotive topic, and Farage was on the committee for years... but only turned up to one out of 42* meetings.

https://www.libdemvoice.org/about-nigel-farage-and-the-british-fishing-industry-50948.html

* To double-check, my recollection is that there were 47-48 in total, but that he'd still only turned up for one.

Venturi Swirl:

--- Quote from: Wonderfulspam on June 26, 2020, 01:35:58 PM ---'Four years on from the UK's Brexit vote, a majority of British voters would now opt to remain inside the European Union, says new research.

According to the European Social Survey (ESS), a pan-European poll carried out every two years, 56.8% of respondents in the UK indicated that they would vote to remain inside the bloc, an increase from 49.9% the last time the survey was published in 2018.'

I would have voted Tory in the 1997 general election had I been old enough to vote.

I think there are many people who with hindsight would have voted Tory.

I think the 1997 general election should now be re-run.

--- End quote ---
Nobody is now calling for the Brexit vote to be re-run, why are you bothering to make such a pointless post?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version