Author Topic: Kimberley Thomson — Luke’s ‘other’ girlfriend.......  (Read 13211 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Kimberley Thomson — Luke’s ‘other’ girlfriend.......
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2023, 01:15:42 AM »
Stumbled upon quite a few historical articles last night which might be of interest to the boardmembers on this site. The first one features an interview by Kimberley Thomson circa ‘06. Now, I presume most participants on this forum are aware of KT as LM’s ‘other girlfriend’ in the case, but wondered how many knew that Luke was meant to have been meeting her soon after June 30th, 2003? Was this a separate arrangement from the holiday that was cancelled  — the same place where he originally met Kimberley the previous year? Now, unless someone can prove otherwise, I can’t question the veracity of the contents of this particular article. Sure, the interview is a tad obtuse, and KT was a bit on the young side to be having a child (at 17), but that doesn’t make her a liar or any less a member of society. And bearing in mind that police could prove, from retrieved telecommunication logs, that LM had made 78 calls to KT between Jan ‘03 & Jun ‘03 (LM allegedly lied about this), as well as the other text messages we all know about. It’s also noteworthy that  the article out states that Judith ran out of court screaming when she heard the KT evidence. What do you take from the article below?

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/I+want+Luke+to+know+that+he+hasn%27t+ruined+my+life%3B+EXCLUSIVE+KILLER%27S...-a0155357337

Were all 78 calls to the same KT ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

As to Jodi’s friend’s interview, it says that the Sunday Mail was with Kirsten when  the guilty verdict came through. To me this suggests that an arrangement had been made before hand for an exclusive, paid for interview and the Sunday Mail were protecting their investment.

This is not what happened

No money was paid to Kirsten Ford or her mother
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2023, 01:31:35 AM »
While it is unfair to compare a 14-year-old’s emotional and physical involvement in intimate relationships to that of an adult’s (I’m sure some of us two-timed or were two-timed at least once back when we were teenagers), it is worth noting that is was proved that LM had lied about his contact with KT (the logs detailing his phone calls to her between jan ‘03 and jun ‘03 being a prime example). Per se, the lying about their relationship may not have been the most crucial of evidence, but when combined with all of the other evidence it does become important.

Again, there were two Kimberley Thomson’s, one was 14 and one was 11 years old

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2023, 11:26:16 PM »
Again, there were two Kimberley Thomson’s, one was 14 and one was 11 years old

The younger one became a model