Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67826 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2017, 07:28:21 PM »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2017, 08:24:28 PM »
Who was responsible for the request to make the McCanns arguidos on 7/9/2007, given that Tavares de Almeida's interim report containing the "theseis" and addressed to the co-ordinator of the investigation was dated 10/9/07 and signed by the MP 11/9/07?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

All formal steps in an investigation are referred up for authorisation.  I accept that I don't know the exact protocols in Portugal but Amaral would not have had the authority to designate anyone as arguido, he would have had to have sought permission from the upper echelons of the Faro police service.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2017, 08:30:54 PM »

Is this really what you believe the OG are doing.

Such a cheap shot at an investigating police force.
This post is more reminiscent of posts that would be shown on forums of much less calibre than this one.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline misty

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2017, 08:35:31 PM »
All formal steps in an investigation are referred up for authorisation.  I accept that I don't know the exact protocols in Portugal but Amaral would not have had the authority to designate anyone as arguido, he would have had to have sought permission from the upper echelons of the Faro police service.

Do you think Joao Carlos was higher in the chain of command than Amaral, as pages 2565 - 6 have Carlos's name on them?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2017, 09:22:46 PM »

This post is more reminiscent of posts that would be shown on forums of much less calibre than this one.

Everyone is entitled to a view so I'm not sure if Pathfinder really believes that or just wants to add some black humour to a dull subject.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline misty

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2017, 09:28:04 PM »

Pathfinder got it from Twitter....need we say any more?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2017, 09:28:40 PM »
Do you think Joao Carlos was higher in the chain of command than Amaral, as pages 2565 - 6 have Carlos's name on them?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

Joćo Carlos was the inspector who completed the arquido forms but Amaral was Coordinator so more senior imo.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2017, 09:29:40 PM »

Operation Grange had the chance to show how to rescue an investigation which was abandoned. Instead they chased after charity collectors, burglars, and sex offenders in a seemingly vain effort to find an abductor. If they are mocked for their biased investigation they have only themselves to blame imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline misty

« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2017, 09:32:56 PM »
Operation Grange had the chance to show how to rescue an investigation which was abandoned. Instead they chased after charity collectors, burglars, and sex offenders in a seemingly vain effort to find an abductor. If they are mocked for their biased investigation they have only themselves to blame imo.

Trace, Investigate, Evaluate - that's how UK police work. There's absolutely no point in placing all the eggs in one basket in case the basket has a hole in it.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2017, 09:36:30 PM »
Everyone is entitled to a view so I'm not sure if Pathfinder really believes that or just wants to add some black humour to a dull subject.

I assume that Pathfinder found it worthy of posting here.
Black humour to which dull subject?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2017, 09:37:07 PM »
Pathfinder got it from Twitter....need we say any more?

No.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2017, 09:39:20 PM »
No.
I like a little humour now and then even if I don't agree with the picture it paints.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline misty

« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2017, 09:45:01 PM »
I like a little humour now and then even if I don't agree with the picture it paints.

Visiting Transylvania seems to be more in keeping with the coffin theory.....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2017, 09:51:45 PM »
Visiting Transylvania seems to be more in keeping with the coffin theory.....
Surely Count Dracula had nothing to do with it!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2017, 09:54:16 PM »

Just not in tune with my sense of humour.
Love Have I got news for you.
Would I lie to you.
And my all-time favourite Yes Minister and Yes Prime minister.
Nothing funny in the investigation of a missing child..
Perhaps makes me a party pooper.