Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67651 times)

Offline misty

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2017, 12:58:48 AM »
Wouldn't it be wonderful that after everthing that has occurred, that Jenny Murat ends up the hero of the day?

I trust your tongue was totally stuck in your cheek when you typed that.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2017, 11:10:59 AM »
Thank you for that, Heri. Do you know if sources are aware of the identity of the Bulgarian woman & also if her deceased husband was ever questioned by the PJ? (given the PJ stated in the archiving report they had traced & interviewed all known local paedophiles).
I am investigating who is the woman Grange is trying to locate. Any ideas?

Offline jassi

« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2017, 11:17:58 AM »
Verifying the source of the story and ensuring it isn't just  tabloid make-believe  might be a good start
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2017, 01:35:52 PM »
I trust your tongue was totally stuck in your cheek when you typed that.

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2017, 01:54:17 PM »
Wouldn't it be wonderful that after everthing that has occurred, that Jenny Murat ends up the hero of the day?
Yes John
If Jenny Murat's information shows an abductor does exist it would've sad but at least bring closure
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:09:39 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2017, 01:58:59 PM »
Yes John
If Jenny Murat's information shows an abductor does exist it would've dad but at least bring closure

It's a pity she never mentioned it in her statement on May 15th.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Carana

« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2017, 03:49:52 PM »
It's a pity she never mentioned it in her statement on May 15th.

I don't that's how it works in PT, G-Unit.

As far as I can tell, you answer questions. End of.

She doesn't appear to have been asked anything other than questions relating to Rob.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2017, 04:15:37 PM »
I don't that's how it works in PT, G-Unit.

As far as I can tell, you answer questions. End of.

She doesn't appear to have been asked anything other than questions relating to Rob.

Her statement contains both information volunteered and questions responded to.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2017, 04:56:58 PM »
Topic please.
The woman in purple.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2017, 11:56:05 PM »
Were three women in purple hanging around on 3rd May? A fat one, a slim one and Jane Tanner? It seems highly unlikely and only one person mentioned a woman in purple to the police;

Q. Relative to whether I know Jane Tanner;
Now I know her name, description of the clothes and photos which I have seen in the press. At that time I knew of her as a member of the group but did not know her name. I do not remember having seen her when I spoke with Gerry, but I believe I saw her when I first ventured out. She was stopped on the street in front of one of the group's apartments when I passed her down towards the exit to my apartment. I do not know if it was her apartment or not. I remember that she was wearing the colour purple.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm

One woman in purple, standing in the street near the apartments and identified by name.
Result = happy posting.

Offline John

« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2017, 12:27:29 AM »

There is mention of this woman in original statements apparently but I suspect she wasn't named.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2017, 12:42:32 AM »

The only suggestion I have would be asking well-known locals in Luz who lived there in 2007 if they could shed any light on this woman's identity. I read a Spanish article which stated that the woman in purple had also been seen going in & out apartment doors but I have no clue as to the source of that information.
IMO, if she was deemed to be a crucial witness, she would have been sought long before now.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2017, 06:48:10 AM »
This document has come up on a video about the lady in purple and it has a handwritten note across it.  Has that note been translated? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1jA9rOUBgM
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Carana

« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2017, 09:05:08 AM »
It doesn't mention anyone in purple.

It appears to be a summary in Portuguese of a UK police interview: after reading an article in the Daily Express with accompanying photos, a woman was convinced Jane and Russell were the people she'd seen at an airport in Bulgaria on 25 May.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2017, 10:11:48 AM »
It doesn't mention anyone in purple.

It appears to be a summary in Portuguese of a UK police interview: after reading an article in the Daily Express with accompanying photos, a woman was convinced Jane and Russell were the people she'd seen at an airport in Bulgaria on 25 May.
The handwritten note seems longer than that.

Was that your translation Carana?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:29:30 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.