Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67833 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #270 on: November 18, 2017, 11:59:49 AM »
Is there the slightest possibility we could take this thread back to the topic:  Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #271 on: November 18, 2017, 01:15:05 PM »
Reminder to all posters:

Far too many posts are still being removed having fallen foul of the off-topic rule.  Please ensure that your comments are relevant when posting.

Please feel free to start a new topic if there is a subject you wish to discuss on another issue which does not yet have its own thread.

TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #273 on: November 19, 2017, 12:32:41 AM »
I have to spend the rest of my life worrying about that little girl because her parents were selfish and crap. Brilliant.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #274 on: November 19, 2017, 12:36:09 AM »
The Todorov statements:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEFAN_TODOROV.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LOUISA_TODOROV.htm

Accordibg to Stefan Todorov, on 03/05/2007 he was working in the kitchen carrying out the functions described previously, he did not know whether the parents were inside the restaurant or at what table, all the information he received was from colleagues who were outside.

According to his wife Louisa, she heard about the events on the night in question, when her husband - who works in the same restaurant as the witness - told her that he had heard that a small girl had disappeared from the resort. On the following day in the restaurant, she was informed by colleagues about the events as well as from television news, which confirmed that it was the girl whom she had seen in the restaurant.

She has nothing to say about the disappearance.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:42:05 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #275 on: November 19, 2017, 12:55:51 AM »
I have to spend the rest of my life worrying about that little girl because her parents were selfish and crap. Brilliant.

They probably agree with you.

Offline misty

« Reply #276 on: November 19, 2017, 01:01:18 AM »
Luisa is from Madeira, not Bulgaria.
There is a clue in that her husband started work at 8pm & his first duty was to clean up around the pool area. Had they had a meal in Luz after both finished their respective jobs at 1800hrs & she had left him at the Tapas Bar then gone up to the street corner to wait for a lift/meet someone?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #277 on: November 19, 2017, 08:00:47 AM »
Luisa is from Madeira, not Bulgaria.
There is a clue in that her husband started work at 8pm & his first duty was to clean up around the pool area. Had they had a meal in Luz after both finished their respective jobs at 1800hrs & she had left him at the Tapas Bar then gone up to the street corner to wait for a lift/meet someone?

That makes sense. A bit of time together early evening. Outside block 5 was a good place to be picked up by a taxi from the rank by the church, too. Up R 1 da Maio, turn left, pick her up and out to Lagos. I still think Jane Tanner was the 8.30 sighting by Jes Wilkins.

As her husband was working that night and she was at work the following morning I can't see them as suspects. If SY are looking for her it's more likely to be as a witness to anything she may have seen or heard nearby.

On the other hand is any of this factual? It seems to me to be speculation presented as fact but if there is any truth in it should the Express be printing the couple's names?

"THE “woman in purple” being sought by Scotland Yard detectives in Bulgaria in connection with the Madeleine McCann case worked with her husband at the Ocean Club resort on the Algarve in Portugal."
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/881339/madeleine-mccann-police-hunt-waitress-woman-in-purple-scotland-yard-bulgaria
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline puglove

« Reply #278 on: November 19, 2017, 08:18:50 AM »
They probably agree with you.

They don't seem to.     8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline barrier

« Reply #279 on: November 19, 2017, 08:37:29 AM »
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/881339/madeleine-mccann-police-hunt-waitress-woman-in-purple-scotland-yard-bulgaria

The most pertinent piece from that is this.

Scotland Yard said they could not give a running commentary on investigations carried out by officers working on Operation Grange.

Mark Rowley:We will not comment on other parts of our investigation - it does not help the teams investigating to give a commentary on those aspects.

IMO,SY are no more looking for this woman than I am the Ark of the Covenant,panto season is upon us.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:39:55 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #280 on: November 19, 2017, 08:53:55 AM »
from what I can see all the information in this article has come from Heri with zero input from SY. perhaps Heri could confirm this. Is it so difficult to locate a person when all the details of this person are known.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #281 on: November 19, 2017, 09:09:52 AM »
from what I can see all the information in this article has come from Heri with zero input from SY. perhaps Heri could confirm this. Is it so difficult to locate a person when all the details of this person are known.

Only if they don't want to be found perhaps?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #282 on: November 19, 2017, 09:13:00 AM »
Only if they don't want to be found perhaps?
Of course. So is the person SY is looking for not wanting to be found.......the question then is ...why. That makes it much more interesting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #283 on: November 19, 2017, 09:15:47 AM »
Of course. So is the person SY is looking for not wanting to be found.......the question then is ...why. That makes it much more interesting.

A cite from an official source informing the board and the wider reading public just what SY are investigating wouldn't go amiss,imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #284 on: November 19, 2017, 09:17:30 AM »
A cite from an official source informing the board and the wider reading public just what SY are investigating wouldn't go amiss,imo.

Mark Rowley:We will not comment on other parts of our investigation - it does not help the teams investigating to give a commentary on those aspects.

I tnink we have to trust Mark.....