Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67824 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #300 on: November 19, 2017, 10:23:19 AM »
Spanish criminologist Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez, who has investigated the case for 10 years, said: “I have been combing through all the police files trying to identify who the woman in purple could be.

“It has been widely reported that Yard officers are in Bulgaria.

“Examining all the known statements it seems highly likely the police are seeking the Todorovs as they are the only known people with a clear link to Bulgaria.

Heri is clearly stating his opinion...do I beleive he holds that opinion...yes I do
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 04:08:14 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Carana

« Reply #301 on: November 19, 2017, 10:38:09 AM »
There was a Bulgarian employee who worked for "the OC restaurant". Which one isn't clear. His wife appears to have been working at the Millennium at the time (ETA: during that period). Although the wording is a bit vague, I interpret it as being that he worked at the Tapas.

Unless he managed to get off pot-cleaning duty in a reasonably busy kitchen without anyone noticing that evening, when he apparently went off duty at 12:00, I can't see a connection to the Smellyman MO.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:40:52 AM by Carana »

stephen25000

« Reply #302 on: November 19, 2017, 10:44:16 AM »
There was a Bulgarian employee who worked for "the OC restaurant". Which one isn't clear. His wife appears to have been working at the Millennium at the time (ETA: during that period). Although the wording is a bit vague, I interpret it as being that he worked at the Tapas.

Unless he managed to get off pot-cleaning duty in a reasonably busy kitchen without anyone noticing that evening, when he apparently went off duty at 12:00, I can't see a connection to the Smellyman MO.

Agreed Carana.

....and we already have the witness statements, re-supplied by John.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #303 on: November 19, 2017, 10:56:36 AM »
I'm wondering that, as well, G-Unit.

I haven't found any other Bulgarian (that I can recall) in the files that have been on the Internet for the past 9 years.

Where did this sudden morphing succession of tabloid "scoops" come from that he was a dead paedophile?

I haven't a clue, either, where the idea came from that she might have been the woman in purple. Wouldn't Jenny have recognised her, even by sight, if she worked in the village?

It all seemed to begin with Jenny Murat telling the media something she never told the police at the time. Then SY were looking for someone in Europe. Then they were looking in Bulgaria. Now Heri has thrown this couple to the dogs. I find it quite distasteful to be honest because it all seems to be based on rumours. Naming this couple, whether dead or alive, in Portugal or elsewhere is unjustifiable imo.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #304 on: November 19, 2017, 11:22:50 AM »
Does Heri also believe that the three individuals who were made arguidos a couple of years ago were implicated in the disappearance? Of course we know how that worked out. Further didn't he also believe Tanner saw the man carrying the child at 9.50 when the witness herself tells a wholly different story ?

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:49:59 PM by John »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #305 on: November 19, 2017, 11:24:01 AM »
It all seemed to begin with Jenny Murat telling the media something she never told the police at the time. Then SY were looking for someone in Europe. Then they were looking in Bulgaria. Now Heri has thrown this couple to the dogs. I find it quite distasteful to be honest because it all seems to be based on rumours. Naming this couple, whether dead or alive, in Portugal or elsewhere is unjustifiable imo.

I would say on the amount of distatseful acts carried out re this case this one ranks fairly low. it probably isnt even being covered in Bulgaria if thats where she is. Crime causes a lot of problems for everyone...and therein is the problem

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #306 on: November 19, 2017, 12:10:56 PM »
We can't expect SY  to make public statements about what they are doing, but it would be nice if they were prepared to dispel the B/S information put out by MSM - e.g. we are not looking for a Purple People Eater in Bulgaria.  8)--))

Do you think the hunt is headed by DCI S.Wooley?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #307 on: November 19, 2017, 12:12:10 PM »
Luisa is still living in Almádena and can be seen most mornings as she waits for a bus or a lift to get to her place of work.  My source is someone who has lived and worked in Almádena for over 20 years and knows Luisa by name and face.

The PJ Files show clearly that Luisa is Portuguese.  The 'Todorov' came from her Bulgarian husband.  Those snippets were also confirmed by my source.

If you look at the PJ Files, she and her husband both had jobs in the Millennium that did not bring them into customer contact.  I should have asked if Luisa speaks English as well as Portuguese, but I didn't.

Nothing in the PJ Files fits with her being around apartment 5A on 3 May 2007 at 8 pm.

In the unlikely event OG is trying to track her down, it would have taken 5 minutes with Almádena sources, not a hunt across Bulgaria.

I didn't bother with this tale when it emerged, for the simple reason that OG traipsing across Bulgaria seemed nonsensical to me.  Without the Bulgarian link, there is nothing to connect Luisa or her husband to a 'woman in purple'.
What's up, old man?

stephen25000

« Reply #308 on: November 19, 2017, 12:16:46 PM »
Luisa is still living in Almádena and can be seen most mornings as she waits for a bus or a lift to get to her place of work.  My source is someone who has lived and worked in Almádena for over 20 years and knows Luisa by name and face.

The PJ Files show clearly that Luisa is Portuguese.  The 'Todorov' came from her Bulgarian husband.  Those snippets were also confirmed by my source.

If you look at the PJ Files, she and her husband both had jobs in the Millennium that did not bring them into customer contact.  I should have asked if Luisa speaks English as well as Portuguese, but I didn't.

Nothing in the PJ Files fits with her being around apartment 5A on 3 May 2007 at 8 pm.

In the unlikely event OG is trying to track her down, it would have taken 5 minutes with Almádena sources, not a hunt across Bulgaria.

I didn't bother with this tale when it emerged, for the simple reason that OG traipsing across Bulgaria seemed nonsensical to me.  Without the Bulgarian link, there is nothing to connect Luisa or her husband to a 'woman in purple'.

Thank you for that info S.I.L.

Offline barrier

« Reply #309 on: November 19, 2017, 12:17:55 PM »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline John

« Reply #310 on: November 19, 2017, 12:25:30 PM »
Luisa is from Madeira, not Bulgaria.
There is a clue in that her husband started work at 8pm & his first duty was to clean up around the pool area. Had they had a meal in Luz after both finished their respective jobs at 1800hrs & she had left him at the Tapas Bar then gone up to the street corner to wait for a lift/meet someone?

Madeira you say, that's got me thinking.  I used to run about with a group in Funchal, Madeira, when I was twenty, I wonder if its the same Louisa Maria?  Surely not?  The local girls used to go out and meet the cruise ships which tied up in Funchal and some had Russian and European boyfriends.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:27:58 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #311 on: November 19, 2017, 12:35:28 PM »

It seems its Heri who has come upwith the link sio it will be interesting to see what he has to say. Im not at all convinced SY are looking for her.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #312 on: November 19, 2017, 12:45:30 PM »
It seems its Heri who has come upwith the link sio it will be interesting to see what he has to say. Im not at all convinced SY are looking for her.

Neither am I, and in the unlikely event that they are they're not great at finding people either. Well done SIL.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #313 on: November 19, 2017, 12:56:42 PM »
Neither am I, and in the unlikely event that they are they're not great at finding people either. Well done SIL.

we dont actually know if sil is correct...she may well be but we dont know

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #314 on: November 19, 2017, 12:58:42 PM »
it will be intersting to see if Heri is willing to answer the questions posed