Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67827 times)

Offline John

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #420 on: November 21, 2017, 12:10:41 AM »
If Luisa is yet another innocent caught up in this bloody awful charade she will be horrified and rightly so.  So what if she wore purple, is it a crime now?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #421 on: November 21, 2017, 12:24:09 AM »
You'd be unlikely to go through a supermarket in 10 minutes.
It's only a fairly small place, you know and at that time of night, my bet is that it was almost empty; straight thru th check out.

I often nip out later to pick up some milk or a loaf, but for a decent shop, as you say, i usually take a lot longer.

Offline Carana

« Reply #422 on: November 21, 2017, 01:34:40 AM »
If Luisa is yet another innocent caught up in this bloody awful charade she will be horrified and rightly so.  So what if she wore purple, is it a crime now?

Yes, John. Anyone who may have worn anything from a dark pink to purple is the latest "critical lead". Whether they did or not. Do keep up. ;)

Offline John

« Reply #423 on: November 21, 2017, 02:17:32 AM »
Yes, John. Anyone who may have worn anything from a dark pink to purple is the latest "critical lead". Whether they did or not. Do keep up. ;)

Grasping at very tenuous straws comes to mind.  For SY to disregard the very strong evidence that the child walked out of the apartment that night is in my opinion tantamount to unmitigated incompetence.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:21:01 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #424 on: November 21, 2017, 07:23:16 AM »
Grasping at very tenuous straws comes to mind.  For SY to disregard the very strong evidence that the child walked out of the apartment that night is in my opinion tantamount to unmitigated incompetence.
It was the Portuguese final report that made it clear that woke and wandered was highly unlikely...as you have repeatedly pointed out it is highly likely they have more information than has been released

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #425 on: November 21, 2017, 07:51:04 AM »
The reason her name is in the public domain is as a direct result of the Portuguese decision to release the files to the public. I don't really see the reason or benefit for doing this

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #426 on: November 21, 2017, 08:51:59 AM »
The reason her name is in the public domain is as a direct result of the Portuguese decision to release the files to the public. I don't really see the reason or benefit for doing this
That is a really important point - one of your best.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #427 on: November 21, 2017, 09:01:04 AM »

1. They didn't release the files to the public, Duarte Levy did.
2. The cause of her name being in the public domain is Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez and the Express.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #428 on: November 21, 2017, 09:08:26 AM »
2. The cause of her name being in the public domain is Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez and the Express.
Who was Duarte Levy again?  I know Heriberto.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #429 on: November 21, 2017, 09:22:05 AM »
By releasing the files to journalists they were bound to get into the public domain
Why on earth release files to the press.. they are not the most ethical people
Totally ridiculous

Offline Lace

« Reply #430 on: November 21, 2017, 09:48:04 AM »

The thing I would have noticed about her was that she had on a white skirt!!   Surely that would stick out a mile.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #431 on: November 21, 2017, 10:00:23 AM »
By releasing the files to journalists they were bound to get into the public domain
Why on earth release files to the press.. they are not the most ethical people
Totally ridiculous

It’s an outcome of having an open justice system.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #432 on: November 21, 2017, 10:20:36 AM »
It’s an outcome of having an open justice system.

I don't see how that adds to anything
It leads to people being unfairly accused by people playing armchair detective....as has happened in this case
Therefore the naming of this lady would be the price to pay for a more so called open justice system

stephen25000

« Reply #433 on: November 21, 2017, 10:32:48 AM »
I don't see how that adds to anything
It leads to people being unfairly accused by people playing armchair detective....as has happened in this case
Therefore the naming of this lady would be the price to pay for a more so called open justice system

Who gave her name to the press, and did so, not knowing the facts.

As to police services releasing information to the press, hardly unique to the Portuguese.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #434 on: November 21, 2017, 10:46:33 AM »
Who gave her name to the press, and did so, not knowing the facts.

As to police services releasing information to the press, hardly unique to the Portuguese.
AFAIAC the police files should not have been in the public domain.....I don't know another country that does this... do you