Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67650 times)

stephen25000

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #495 on: November 22, 2017, 11:12:49 AM »
I note this matter is being discussed elsewhere, having passed into the public foray by appearing in several newspapers.

So, even if questions are not asked or answered here, it will make no difference.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #496 on: November 22, 2017, 11:39:09 AM »
I note this matter is being discussed elsewhere, having passed into the public foray by appearing in several newspapers.

So, even if questions are not asked or answered here, it will make no difference.

Being discussed by half a dozen people...or perhaps even a dozen....who cares

stephen25000

« Reply #497 on: November 22, 2017, 11:51:42 AM »
Being discussed by half a dozen people...or perhaps even a dozen....who cares

Is that I.Y.O. ?

How would you know ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5099423/Police-investigating-Madeleine-McCann-scouring-Bulgaria.html#comments

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #498 on: November 22, 2017, 11:54:24 AM »
Is that I.Y.O. ?

How would you know ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5099423/Police-investigating-Madeleine-McCann-scouring-Bulgaria.html#comments

As far as I am aware there are very few active forums with very few discussing the case...that's my opinion....unless you can show otherwise then you are stating your opinion

Offline Mr Gray

stephen25000

« Reply #500 on: November 22, 2017, 11:58:29 AM »
As far as I am aware there are very few active forums with very few discussing the case...that's my opinion....unless you can show otherwise then you are stating your opinion

They are.

However, as you well know, we are not allowed to discuss other forums here.

stephen25000

« Reply #501 on: November 22, 2017, 11:59:13 AM »
That isn't discussion it's comments...and again who cares

You are commenting on it, so evidently you do.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #502 on: November 22, 2017, 12:06:03 PM »

I am going to put a end to this argumentative and pointless off topic line if it doesn't stop now.

stephen25000

« Reply #503 on: November 22, 2017, 12:09:33 PM »
Basically, this story is bogus, and should have been removed.

Any police investigation worth their salt, would never reveal where they are investigating, and have SY confirmed any of this ?

8)-)))

Offline John

« Reply #504 on: November 22, 2017, 12:10:08 PM »
Basically, this story is bogus, and should have been removed.

Any police investigation worth their salt, would never reveal where they are investigating, and have SY confirmed any of this ?

8)-)))

I believe this is the original post by Heri which you are referring to Stephen.  It is worth pointing out however that Heri never identified the woman, it was the Express newspaper which did that.

Think I have found who is the woman Grange is trying to locate (and her by then husband). If confirmed, there will be news before next Monday.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/881339/madeleine-mccann-police-hunt-waitress-woman-in-purple-scotland-yard-bulgaria
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 01:50:21 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #505 on: November 22, 2017, 12:14:39 PM »
I believe this is the original post by Heri which you are referring to Stephen.  It is worth pointing out however that Heri never identified the woman, it was the Express newspaper which did that.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/881339/madeleine-mccann-police-hunt-waitress-woman-in-purple-scotland-yard-bulgaria

Who gave the Express her name ?

...and that is not excusing the Express or other newspapers carrying this fake story.

Offline John

« Reply #506 on: November 22, 2017, 12:19:31 PM »
Who gave the Express her name ?

...and that is not excusing the Express or other newspapers carrying this fake story.

Heri obviously did as he told us the information was going to be published on the following Monday.  But the fact the Express chose to publish the couples names in full is not down to Heri unless he is moonlighting as the Express editor.

Anyone is free to pass on information to the media, what the media choose to do with it thereafter is a matter for them.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 12:31:57 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

stephen25000

« Reply #507 on: November 22, 2017, 12:23:36 PM »
Heri obviously did as he told us the information was going to be published on the following Monday.  But the fact the Express chose to publish the couples names in full is not down to Heri unless he is moonlighting as the Express editor.

As far as I am concerned, if Heriberto never contacted the Express with her name, there would have been no story, and no mention of her name at all.

He did do so.

Personally, I believe people should be responsible for their actions.

Offline John

« Reply #508 on: November 22, 2017, 12:28:55 PM »
As far as I am concerned, if Heriberto never contacted the Express with her name, there would have been no story, and no mention of her name at all.

He did do so.

I agree but the question should be put to Heri in a civil way as to why he chose to inform a newspaper.  I would also be interested to know if he informed SY of the information in advance of the media, whether they advised the information should not be made public and if he received a fee for his story from any media organization.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 01:07:00 PM by John »

Offline Lace

« Reply #509 on: November 22, 2017, 12:29:17 PM »

He did do so.

Then write to the Express and complain.