Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67831 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #510 on: November 22, 2017, 12:32:23 PM »
Heri obviously did as he told us the information was going to be published on the following Monday.  But the fact the Express chose to publish the couples names in full is not down to Heri unless he is moonlighting as the Express editor.

I wonder what impression someone with no knowledge of the case or of how newspapers work would think?My opinion is that they would think that some Spanish Criminologist has found the name of the woman that SY have been searching for for months.

Let's face it, John. The Express couldn't have printed any name without Heri's input.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #511 on: November 22, 2017, 12:32:42 PM »
I agree but the question should be put to Heri in a civil way as to why he chose to inform a newspaper.  I would also be interested to know if he informed SY of the information in advance of the media, whether they advised the information should not be made public and if he received a fee for his story from any media organization.

Well, as he reads this forum and is a member, he can reply to those questions.

stephen25000

« Reply #512 on: November 22, 2017, 12:34:04 PM »
Then write to the Express and complain.

I have.

However, a casual read of that so called newspaper, tells a great deal of how much is sticks to facts.

I.M.H.O.

stephen25000

« Reply #513 on: November 22, 2017, 12:44:23 PM »
Has this story been picked up in the quality press ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #514 on: November 22, 2017, 12:48:21 PM »
I would be interested if SIL had any input or involvement to the story given to the express
Perhaps she could oblige

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #515 on: November 22, 2017, 12:58:35 PM »
Has this story been picked up in the quality press ?

I don't see what you are getting so excited about....
What harm has been done

Offline John

« Reply #516 on: November 22, 2017, 01:03:05 PM »
The more recent newspaper story about the woman in purple suggested a hunt for a Bulgarian couple in Bulgaria. We then learned that the man might be deceased so the hunt must be for his wife.  A Bulgarian employee is identified from the files but he was married to a Portuguese national who seemingly came from Madeira. We then learn that the woman still lives near Luz and is allegedly known to one of our members.  So what is SY looking for in Bulgaria?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #517 on: November 22, 2017, 01:05:40 PM »
I don't see what you are getting so excited about....
What harm has been done

You wouldn't be saying that if you were an innocent Luisa.  How many more people will fall foul of this fiasco before it ends?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #518 on: November 22, 2017, 01:10:51 PM »
You wouldn't be saying that if you were an innocent Luisa.  How many more people will fall foul of this fiasco before it ends?

Actually I would.....I would ring up SY and ask them what they needed to know...if anything
Glad to see at least Luisa is entitled to the presumption of innocence

stephen25000

« Reply #519 on: November 22, 2017, 01:16:52 PM »
Actually I would.....I would ring up SY and ask them what they needed to know...if anything
Glad to see at least Luisa is entitled to the presumption of innocence

Then why is her name in the press ?

There was no need for it.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #520 on: November 22, 2017, 01:17:58 PM »
The more recent newspaper story about the woman in purple suggested a hunt for a Bulgarian couple in Bulgaria. We then learned that the man might be deceased so the hunt must be for his wife.  A Bulgarian employee is identified from the files but he was married to a Portuguese national who seemingly came from Madeira. We then learn that the woman still lives near Luz and is allegedly known to one of our members.  So what is SY looking for in Bulgaria?

What ever it is OG only have four blokes and £174K to do it.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #521 on: November 22, 2017, 01:19:13 PM »
What ever it is OG only have four blokes and £174K to do it.

...and absolutely no proof they are , or have been in Bulgaria.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #522 on: November 22, 2017, 01:30:37 PM »
Then why is her name in the press ?

There was no need for it.

I'm surprised you are so shocked....this is what papers are doing all the time. Look at the lies printed about the McCanns.....by the express

stephen25000

« Reply #523 on: November 22, 2017, 01:36:02 PM »
I'm surprised you are so shocked....this is what papers are doing all the time. Look at the lies printed about the McCanns.....by the express

Those stories in the Express disappeared some time ago.

Ever since then, they have shown unfettered support for the Mccanns, and don't question abduction, regardless of the lack of evidence to support it.

Don't assume either that all members of the press support the mccanns, unless you can provide evidence to the contrary.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #524 on: November 22, 2017, 01:40:46 PM »
...and absolutely no proof they are , or have been in Bulgaria.

Indeed! I remian wedded to the sentiments expressed in posts 58,61,67,121 & 145.
Especially the "and yet another gold mine full of pyrites"..................... ?{)(**
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey