Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67650 times)

Offline John

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #540 on: November 22, 2017, 07:28:14 PM »
Let's have some constructive comments please and less of the tit for tat shenanigans.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #541 on: November 22, 2017, 07:29:21 PM »
Let's have some constructive city moments please and less of the tit for tat shenanigans.

I dont see any defamation in the article...thats my opinion of course

Offline Carana

« Reply #542 on: November 22, 2017, 07:38:31 PM »
... And most certainly not when some unsubstantiated assertions of dead convicted paedophiles are flying around the tabloids. Yet again.

It won't be long before some hack decides to try to amalgamate all the rumours, plus names, into a new lucrative exclusive. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

I suspect that the only reason that CdaM chose to ignore a certain rumour is because the lady in question is Portuguese and, if SIL's info is correct, still lives there. I very much doubt that avoiding a certain rumour would have been an editorial issue if the person had been British. IMO.

Offline Carana

« Reply #543 on: November 22, 2017, 07:50:28 PM »
I dont see any defamation in the article...thats my opinion of course

No, I doubt that the article could be considered defamatory, unless it could be understood that she was evading the police for some nefarious reason. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2017, 08:13:05 PM »
No, I doubt that the article could be considered defamatory, unless it could be understood that she was evading the police for some nefarious reason.

It would be interesting if now that she knows via the tabloids that Scotland Yard may be scouring Europe for her she gets in touch with the authorities as per Davel's suggestion, to find out what it is they want to know.

On the other hand she may not recognise herself from the information in the tabloids or she may already have been re-interviewed by the PJ and passed on whatever information she may or may not have.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Jane Mcard

« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2017, 08:28:46 PM »
This woman is a Portuguese National who was ruled out by the PJ in 2007. She was only a witness and not a suspect. Her husband was also ruled out as never left the tapas kitchen all night. This woman in purple is fake news imo.

Offline barrier

« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2017, 08:50:40 PM »
This woman is a Portuguese National who was ruled out by the PJ in 2007. She was only a witness and not a suspect. Her husband was also ruled out as never left the tapas kitchen all night. This woman in purple is fake news imo.

Shock horror,woman who works in restaurant seen near restaurant!
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #547 on: November 22, 2017, 09:13:07 PM »
Shock horror,woman who works in restaurant seen near restaurant!
Same or different restaurants?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2017, 09:15:58 PM »
Same or different restaurants?

Ok,shock, horror,woman who works in Luz,seen in Luz.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #549 on: November 22, 2017, 09:21:10 PM »

Ok,shock, horror,woman who works in Luz,seen in Luz.
Near the McCann apartment is the main problem.  Anyone hanging around there needs investigating IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #550 on: November 22, 2017, 09:22:56 PM »
Near the McCann apartment is the main problem.  Anyone hanging around there needs investigating IMO.

How would you define 'hanging about'
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #551 on: November 22, 2017, 09:37:10 PM »
How would you define 'hanging about'
Standing or walking in the area.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #552 on: November 22, 2017, 09:38:57 PM »

She was interviewd way back was she not?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #553 on: November 22, 2017, 10:01:46 PM »
I agree but the question should be put to Heri in a civil way as to why he chose to inform a newspaper.  I would also be interested to know if he informed SY of the information in advance of the media, whether they advised the information should not be made public and if he received a fee for his story from any media organization.

I've asked Heri twice whether he was paid for his story. The posts were removed both times.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #554 on: November 22, 2017, 10:45:18 PM »
Standing or walking in the area.

If we are to accept that it was a planned snatch then that would cover anyone in the area over a period of six days.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey