Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67831 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #615 on: November 23, 2017, 09:11:40 PM »
Yet we are supposed to be lead to believe per thread title that SY still want to investigate some one who was also already interviewed as witnessed in the same PJ files.

you are making an assumption that this is what SY want...thats all it is ...an assumption

stephen25000

« Reply #616 on: November 23, 2017, 09:20:07 PM »
I think its absolutely clear how unlikely and abduction was which supports the mccanns decision not to be concerned about it

They locked the apartment during the day, so that argument holds no water.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #617 on: November 23, 2017, 09:28:13 PM »
They locked the apartment during the day, so that argument holds no water.

yes it does..imo

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #618 on: November 23, 2017, 09:44:11 PM »
you are making an assumption that this is what SY want...thats all it is ...an assumption

SY won't reveal the crucial line of inquiry. Rowley made that clear.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #619 on: November 23, 2017, 09:46:16 PM »
SY won't reveal the crucial line of inquiry. Rowley made that clear.

Rowley also made it clear as have the portguese that the parents are not suspects

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #620 on: November 23, 2017, 10:01:49 PM »
Smart move.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #621 on: November 23, 2017, 10:31:33 PM »
I'm not Madeleine McCann case "woman in purple" insists waitress after criminologist's claim

After a criminologist identified Luisa Todorov as the mystery women police are said to be searching for, she claims to have "no idea about" any such person

By Martin Fricker
22:04, 23 NOV 2017 UPDATED 22:10, 23 NOV 2017

The hunt continues for the “woman in purple” in the Madeleine McCann probe after a waitress whose name came up insisted: “It wasn’t me.”

A criminologist claimed to have identified Luisa Todorov as the mystery person police are said to be searching for.

And we discovered she lives less than a mile from Praia da Luz in the Algarve, where Maddie disappeared.

Luisa, 58, was working at the resort where the McCanns were staying. But she insisted she is not the woman in purple and has not been approached by Scotland Yard detectives.

She told the Mirror: “I’ve no idea about any woman in purple. It wasn’t me. I spoke to the police a long time ago about the Madeleine case.

“I don’t really want to talk about it, nobody around here does, it brings back lots of bad memories.

“Nobody knows what happened to her. If the British police want to speak to me that’s fine, but I don’t know anything.”

Two separate witnesses saw the mystery woman in purple standing outside the apartment where three-year-old Maddie was snatched in May 2007.

Criminologist Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez recently named the woman as Luisa, who now uses her maiden name Camara on social media.

The restaurant worker, originally from Madeira, gave a statement to Portuguese police five days after Maddie’s disappearance, along with husband Stefan, 50.

He also worked at the Ocean Club resort, in the kitchens, and is believed to have returned to his native Bulgaria without being quizzed again.

Both strenuously deny any involvement in Maddie’s abduction and were only interviewed as potential witnesses. The youngster’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann , from Rothley, Leics, have never given up hope of finding their daughter, who would now be 14.

They were dining with friends in a restaurant near the apartment when she vanished from a ground-floor bedroom.

Despite a massive police investigation, there have been no confirmed sightings of Maddie in more than a decade

Officers have made no arrests, despite investigating 60 people of interest and taking more than 1,300 witness statements. More than 500 lines of enquiry have been probed and areas of Praia da Luz dug up in the search for clues.

Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange was massively scaled back in 2015. There are now four detectives working on the case.

In September it emerged £154,000 in Home Office funding had been granted to continue the £12million probe for another six months.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/it-wasnt-me-waitress-who-11573764
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 10:56:08 PM by pathfinder73 »

stephen25000

« Reply #622 on: November 23, 2017, 10:34:40 PM »
I'm not Madeleine McCann case "woman in purple" insists waitress after criminologist's claim

After a criminologist identified Luisa Todorov as the mystery women police are said to be searching for, she claims to have "no idea about" any such person

The hunt continues for the “woman in purple” in the Madeleine McCann probe after a waitress whose name came up insisted: “It wasn’t me.”

A criminologist claimed to have identified Luisa Todorov as the mystery person police are said to be searching for.

And we discovered she lives less than a mile from Praia da Luz in the Algarve, where Maddie disappeared.

Luisa, 58, was working at the resort where the McCanns were staying. But she insisted she is not the woman in purple and has not been approached by Scotland Yard detectives.

She told the Mirror: “I’ve no idea about any woman in purple. It wasn’t me. I spoke to the police a long time ago about the Madeleine case.

Now there's a surprise.

Thanks Pathfinder for posting that. 8((()*/ 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #623 on: November 23, 2017, 10:39:07 PM »
The only surprise is how many believe such nonsense. Easy to do in this case  8(0(*

stephen25000

« Reply #624 on: November 23, 2017, 10:40:13 PM »
The only surprise is how many believe such nonsense. Easy to do in this case  8(0(*

Yes Pathfinder, you do wonder. 8(0(*

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #625 on: November 23, 2017, 11:06:18 PM »
No...its way ahead of the question posed...and puts the question into context

Perhaps you will be kind enough to explain how that assertion makes any kind of sense ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline misty

« Reply #626 on: November 23, 2017, 11:09:01 PM »
At least we now know Luisa is not the woman in purple the police are reportedly seeking. That's last week's & this week's Madeleine news sorted.
Next week Sergey's new book will be the main feature.
IMHO & without the aid of crystals or magic beans.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #627 on: November 24, 2017, 12:13:28 AM »
At least we now know Luisa is not the woman in purple the police are reportedly seeking. That's last week's & this week's Madeleine news sorted.
Next week Sergey's new book will be the main feature.
IMHO & without the aid of crystals or magic beans.
Tell us how you do it Misty?  Bubbling brews etc and magic chants  "Avada Kedavra"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #628 on: November 24, 2017, 12:18:20 AM »

By Martin Fricker
22:04, 23 NOV 2017 UPDATED 22:10, 23 NOV 2017

“I don’t really want to talk about it, nobody around here does, it brings back lots of bad memories.

“Nobody knows what happened to her. If the British police want to speak to me that’s fine, but I don’t know anything.”

Two separate witnesses saw the mystery woman in purple standing outside the apartment where three-year-old Maddie was snatched in May 2007.

Criminologist Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez recently named the woman as Luisa, who now uses her maiden name Camara on social media.

The restaurant worker, originally from Madeira, gave a statement to Portuguese police five days after Maddie’s disappearance, along with husband Stefan, 50.

He also worked at the Ocean Club resort, in the kitchens, and is believed to have returned to his native Bulgaria without being quizzed again.

Both strenuously deny any involvement in Maddie’s abduction and were only interviewed as potential witnesses. The youngster’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann , from Rothley, Leics, have never given up hope of finding their daughter, who would now be 14.

They were dining with friends in a restaurant near the apartment when she vanished from a ground-floor bedroom.

Despite a massive police investigation, there have been no confirmed sightings of Maddie in more than a decade

Officers have made no arrests, despite investigating 60 people of interest and taking more than 1,300 witness statements. More than 500 lines of enquiry have been probed and areas of Praia da Luz dug up in the search for clues.

Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange was massively scaled back in 2015. There are now four detectives working on the case.

In September it emerged £154,000 in Home Office funding had been granted to continue the £12million probe for another six months.

Perhaps the Express will be more careful who it listens to in future, although I'm not holding my breath.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #629 on: November 24, 2017, 08:24:07 AM »

I make no assumption at all.I merely made a comment regarding the ridiculousness of the article,unless its believed SY are leaking like a sieve and totally ignoring none other than the assistant commissioner to the MET in saying they will not be commenting.
Mark Rowley April 2017:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.
The story of the purple clad woman and a supposed search in Bulgaria is almost on par with the run up we are experiencing to another myth, mind that one's had 2 millenniums to run.

ETA,imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.