Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67828 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #630 on: November 24, 2017, 08:28:46 AM »
I'm not Madeleine McCann case "woman in purple" insists waitress after criminologist's claim

And we discovered she lives less than a mile from Praia da Luz in the Algarve, where Maddie disappeared.

Luisa, 58, was working at the resort where the McCanns were staying. But she insisted she is not the woman in purple and has not been approached by Scotland Yard detectives.

Another shock,woman who works in Luz,was seen in Luz,now it turns out she lives in Luz.My,my,my.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #631 on: November 24, 2017, 08:44:53 AM »
Now the Mail are in on it,its not April fool is it.
Detectives searching for the youngster have been scouring Europe in an attempt to locate the mysterious figure, who was the main lead keeping the investigation alive.

Luisa Todorov, who worked in the resort, was recently cited by criminologist Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez as being the 'woman in purple' and still lives less than a mile away from site where Maddie disappeared from.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5113205/Maddie-McCann-Waitress-DENIES-woman-purple.html#ixzz4zKwiBAvl
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

stephen25000

« Reply #632 on: November 24, 2017, 08:51:23 AM »

stephen25000

« Reply #633 on: November 24, 2017, 09:01:27 AM »
.......................and now the Sun has joined in.

'IT'S NOT ME!'

Madeleine McCann twist as waitress denies she is the mysterious ‘woman in purple’

Scotland Yard detectives questioned Luisa Todorov years ago, but the woman insisted she wasn't the figure spotted outside the McCann's apartment in 2007

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4987394/madeleine-mccann-search-waitress-woman-in-purple-bulgaria-portugal/

Offline barrier

« Reply #634 on: November 24, 2017, 09:04:12 AM »
.......................and now the Sun has joined in.

'IT'S NOT ME!'

Madeleine McCann twist as waitress denies she is the mysterious ‘woman in purple’

Scotland Yard detectives questioned Luisa Todorov years ago, but the woman insisted she wasn't the figure spotted outside the McCann's apartment in 2007

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4987394/madeleine-mccann-search-waitress-woman-in-purple-bulgaria-portugal/

Back to the drawing board,or even back to the original,JT seen by JW.

Offline jassi

« Reply #635 on: November 24, 2017, 09:05:04 AM »
I really can't get over the stupidity of statement -

A source told The Sun: 'There is no evidence they were involved but it would be good to eliminate them from the investigation.' 

She has already been questioned and so if there is no evidence of involvement of such a peripheral figure , then there is no need to be investigated again
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 09:07:48 AM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #636 on: November 24, 2017, 09:12:43 AM »
I really can't get over the stupidity of statement -

A source told The Sun: 'There is no evidence they were involved but it would be good to eliminate them from the investigation.' 

She has already been questioned and so if there is no evidence of involvement of such a peripheral figure , then there is no need to be investigated again

Indeed Jassi, rank stupidity.

Offline jassi

« Reply #637 on: November 24, 2017, 09:24:32 AM »
Jane is the one wearing purple identified by name by Jez and if there is anyone who should be interrogated questioned by police, it's her
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Benice

« Reply #638 on: November 24, 2017, 09:39:53 AM »
I do believe the met are far superior to the initial investigators who targeted the parents due to their failure to understand the canine and forensic evidence

I totally agree.   Also the fact that SY detectives will not be adversely affected by the many culture differences - some of which IMO caused the PJ to be unnecessarily suspicious of the McCanns..

It seems clear to me that UK police officers and some PJ officers of Amaral's  'generation' (the old school) have very different attitudes and understandings as to what constitutes legitimate proof/ evidence.     For instance a 'dream' would never be regarded by SY detectives as a reason to change the whole direction of a case imo.

IMO both the differences in culture and the language barrier worked against the McCanns throughout their time in Portugal.

SY are in the superior position of not being in danger of being wrongly influenced or sidetracked by a lack of understanding caused by cultural differences.

AIMHO

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #639 on: November 24, 2017, 09:43:24 AM »
I totally agree.   Also the fact that SY detectives will not be adversely affected by the many culture differences - some of which IMO caused the PJ to be unnecessarily suspicious of the McCanns..

It seems clear to me that UK police officers and some PJ officers of Amaral's  'generation' (the old school) have very different attitudes and understandings as to what constitutes legitimate proof/ evidence.     For instance a 'dream' would never be regarded by SY detectives as a reason to change the whole direction of a case imo.

IMO both the differences in culture and the language barrier worked against the McCanns throughout their time in Portugal.

SY are in the superior position of not being in danger of being wrongly influenced or sidetracked by a lack of understanding caused by cultural differences.

AIMHO

Cultural differences ?

Really ?

Are you saying that it is part of British Culture to leave children unattended and unsafe, whilst parents go out to wine and dine ?

Offline barrier

« Reply #640 on: November 24, 2017, 09:44:49 AM »
SY in a superior position? can't solve it though.

stephen25000

« Reply #641 on: November 24, 2017, 09:47:06 AM »
SY in a superior position? can't solve it though.

I wonder why some think SY are in a superior position, having 'investigated' the case longer than the PJ did initially, and have progressed no further.

Offline Carana

« Reply #642 on: November 24, 2017, 09:50:15 AM »
Jane is the one wearing purple identified by name by Jez and if there is anyone who should be interrogated questioned by police, it's her

She said she was wearing Rob's fleece, but wasn't asked what colour it was. She said she called across the carpark to Rob to check what time it was. I suppose it's possible that Jes simply didn't notice Rob, or else it may simply not have been her and Jes was mistaken.

ETA: I made a mistake: it wasn't JT who called across the car park, but Rachel.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 11:12:31 AM by Carana »

Offline jassi

« Reply #643 on: November 24, 2017, 09:51:27 AM »
I wonder why some think SY are in a superior position, having 'investigated' the case longer than the PJ did initially, and have progressed no further.

Probably because they've had unlimited finance and other resources thrown at it.
However, for all the technology available to them, they appear to have made little headway.
Eliminating hundreds of people who had no involvement in the first place can hardly be called progress.

Or maybe not -

Offline Carana

« Reply #644 on: November 24, 2017, 10:03:20 AM »
Detectives searching for the youngster have been scouring Europe in an attempt to locate the mysterious figure, who was the main lead keeping the investigation alive.

Erm, according to whom, besides the tabloids?

Mrs Todorov, 48, worked there with her husband, Stefan, who has since returned to his homeland of Bulgaria.

Did she confirm that? If so, why no direct quote?

It is this 'woman in purple', the Mail understands, who is keeping alive Operation Grange, the marathon reinvestigation of the Madeleine McCann case by Scotland Yard, now in its sixth year.

(...)
In the past few months, the Grange team — now down to four detectives from a peak of 31 — has been criss-crossing Europe trying to locate the woman.

(...)
Their budget had been due to run out in September, but officers are understood to have used the 'woman in purple' line of investigation to persuade the Home Office — which is financing the inquiry from central government funds — to grant a six-month extension.

But where exactly did the Mail get this "understanding" from?

"...It must be asked why it has taken ten years for attention to focus on this suspect?"
(...)

"Why is the British taxpayer being asked to finance Operation Grange further when all other leads have come to dispiriting dead-ends?"

Cue howls of outrage at taxpayers's money on bungling police operation. Hardly subtle, is it?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5113205/Maddie-McCann-Waitress-DENIES-woman-purple.html#ixzz4zLFXItB8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook