Author Topic: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?  (Read 67830 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Maddie cops pursue mysterious woman in purple?
« Reply #675 on: November 24, 2017, 11:36:07 AM »
The newspapers...I thought that was obvious

In this day of the internet I'm not sure that sales are impacted with any such nonsense,was this story front page?
Personally if there was an headline choice regarding the McCann saga v one of Englands exploits at the Gabba,cricket would win out.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 11:40:51 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #676 on: November 24, 2017, 11:57:06 AM »
In this day of the internet I'm not sure that sales are impacted with any such nonsense,was this story front page?
Personally if there was an headline choice regarding the McCann saga v one of Englands exploits at the Gabba,cricket would win out.

They need stories to fill the paper....you only have to look at some of the others to prove how desperate they are

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #677 on: November 24, 2017, 12:21:12 PM »
At least we now know Luisa is not the woman in purple the police are reportedly seeking. That's last week's & this week's Madeleine news sorted.
Next week Sergey's new book will be the main feature.
IMHO & without the aid of crystals or magic beans.

Is that part of a set which contains "A Simples Life" by Aleksandr Orlov?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #678 on: November 24, 2017, 12:22:31 PM »
This appeared recently in the tabloids, but I can't find the original article, for the moment, and so am resorting to Anorak.

Mea culpa: I should have double-checked before posting.

And in 2009, the Express reported the words of a woman who wished to remain anonymous:

The slim, Portuguese-looking woman in a plum-coloured top and white skirt with long, dark, swept-back hair acted furtively when she was spotted at 8pm on May 3 in 2007 near the Mark Warner Ocean Club complex.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/439414/tabloids/madeleine-mccann-the-woman-in-purple-and-plum.html/

If that description refers to anyone in the group, it sounds more like Rachel (IMO) than Jane.

As others have pointed out, JT did indeed state that she'd left alone.

Indeed it does, suitably swarthy and there is a picture of her in a white skirt, albeit with a yellow top.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #679 on: November 24, 2017, 01:04:03 PM »

While media might benefit financially,IMO,  this story was deliberately fed to them, for some obscure reason that we are not party to.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #680 on: November 24, 2017, 01:51:19 PM »
While media might benefit financially,IMO,  this story was deliberately fed to them, for some obscure reason that we are not party to.

I would imagine sil knows all about it.....just another non story imo

stephen25000

« Reply #681 on: November 24, 2017, 05:43:39 PM »
Will we ever hear an apology for why this ever appeared in the press.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:30:30 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #682 on: November 24, 2017, 06:12:19 PM »

It is sorted that is the important part.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:30:47 PM by Eleanor »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #683 on: November 24, 2017, 06:13:44 PM »

If this really was the final,ultimate, eventual, last,conclusive, terminal, endmost lead then it's game over...... &%%6
Wait what have we here?  a source close to the investigation says it has evidence the witness had recently failed the Ishihara Test, consequentlythe top was possibly mauve not purple ........ back on yer 'eads.................... 8)><(
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:31:48 PM by Eleanor »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #684 on: November 24, 2017, 06:14:28 PM »
im interested in why Heri thought the lady was not in portugal....he was waiting for confirmation according to his post...who gave him that...perhaps sil could help

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #685 on: November 24, 2017, 06:15:07 PM »
If this really was the final,ultimate, eventual, last,conclusive, terminal, endmost lead then it's game over...... &%%6
Wait what have we here?  a source close to the investigation says it has evidence the witness had recently failed the Ishihara Test, consequentlythe top was possibly mauve not purple ........ back on yer 'eads.................... 8)><(

I would say it wasnt

stephen25000

« Reply #686 on: November 24, 2017, 06:18:09 PM »

Perhaps some should take the Kobayashi Maru test.

It would fit in with some otherworldly scenarios. 8**8:/:

I.M.H.O. of course.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #687 on: November 24, 2017, 06:18:27 PM »
What colour is purple anyway? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline misty

« Reply #688 on: November 30, 2017, 02:53:09 PM »
I just looked at Heri's blog for the video of the shutter video & discovered that there is only one post remaining. Has the woman in purple had her revenge?

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/the-abduction-of-madeleine-mccann-my.html

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #689 on: November 30, 2017, 03:32:40 PM »
In my opinion: ... He continues to spread that innocent Tannerman is the abductor with unproven sighting times:

- Jane Tanner saw the abductor carrying Madeleine in arms,  close to 5A apartment, approximately at 21:50/21:55.

Caveat added
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 05:15:56 PM by Brietta »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.