Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 210630 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2018, 12:01:10 PM »
Could the soiling be seen by the naked eye? What was the size of the soiling? Colour, texture etc?

How can we be expected to understand this point without the factual evidence before us?

So you are now accepting that certain DNA cannot be seen by the naked eye but are still suggesting that Luke managed to clear all his away. You also suggest that Luke's DNA not being found at the scene is "a myth" can you tell me your source for this?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2018, 12:01:59 PM »
Neither can the DNA being left there by someone else either, after all Jodi's sister cannot be certain that there was sperm on the t-shirt, I would assume if she did know she would not have loaned her it.

So this could support the theory it wasn't visible to the naked eye?

Maybe she was too embarrassed to admit she had knowingly worn a soiled t-shirt? Can you be certain this wasn't the case?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2018, 12:04:08 PM »
So this could support the theory it wasn't visible to the naked eye?

Maybe she was too embarrassed to admit she had knowingly worn a soiled t-shirt? Can you be certain this wasn't the case?

Again, can you be certain? You have just said that even the prosecution case is theory...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2018, 12:04:40 PM »
So you are now accepting that certain DNA cannot be seen by the naked eye but are still suggesting that Luke managed to clear all his away. You also suggest that Luke's DNA not being found at the scene is "a myth" can you tell me your source for this?

We were discussing the sperm on the "loaned t-shirt"

You've now jumped the gun

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2018, 12:08:30 PM »
We were discussing the sperm on the "loaned t-shirt"

You've now jumped the gun

I don't believe I have "jumped the gun" you also give a lot of theories about knowledge of the sperm on the t-shirt, "it may have looked and smelled clean" etc, all of this is as much theory as the t-shirt being dirty. The sperm may have been visible or not, it may have been wet or not, it is all just theory.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2018, 12:09:18 PM »
So you are suggesting that Luke's DNA WAS found at the scene? Wouldn't that be direct evidence?

You tell me. You claimed none of his DNA was found!?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2018, 12:11:29 PM »
I don't believe I have "jumped the gun" you also give a lot of theories about knowledge of the sperm on the t-shirt, "it may have looked and smelled clean" etc, all of this is as much theory as the t-shirt being dirty. The sperm may have been visible or not, it may have been wet or not, it is all just theory.

So why then do your posts appear to suggest your understanding of this case, for example the sperm, as fact?

I'll ask again, what is your current understanding with regards the DNA in this case?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2018, 12:12:01 PM »

Well I would suggest it would be direct evidence - but the case against him was purely circumstantial. Please tell me where your source comes from that DNA was found...

You're very demanding about people answering your question's whilst evading those posed to you.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2018, 12:14:09 PM »
So why then do your posts appear to suggest your understanding of this case, for example the sperm, as fact?

I'll ask again, what is your current understanding with regards the DNA in this case?

I have never once suggested my comments are fact! But the fact that DNA evidence is invisible to the naked eye is fact backed up by forensic scientists. Please show me where it is said that Luke's DNA was found at the scene, you cannot and that is why you evade the question. I therefore assume it is fact!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2018, 12:16:56 PM »

You're very demanding about people answering your question's whilst evading those posed to you.

It is your perogative whether or not you reply to my posts. I am not responsible for you choosing to respond.

What am I evading?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2018, 12:18:07 PM »

There is absolutely no source suggesting his DNA was found at the scene, you would think there would be a source if it was found considering the case is so high-profile. So you show me where it is claimed there was some found. We could go around in circles like this or you could prove what you are saying is true. I will repeat, if his DNA was found at the scene we would surely know about it!

Offline Baz

« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2018, 12:19:04 PM »

The prosecution presented no evidence of Luke's DNA being found at the scene.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2018, 12:19:13 PM »
It is your perogative whether or not you reply to my posts. I am not responsible for you choosing to respond.

What am I evading?

The many questions I have asked you, like where is the source that suggests his DNA was found. You did say it was "a myth" therefore fact, so where is your source for this?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2018, 12:20:07 PM »
The prosecution presented no evidence of Luke's DNA being found at the scene.

Thank you for clearing that up Baz. I can say with certainty that if his DNA was there they would have been all over that fact.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2018, 12:27:49 PM »
There is absolutely no source suggesting his DNA was found at the scene, you would think there would be a source if it was found considering the case is so high-profile. So you show me where it is claimed there was some found. We could go around in circles like this or you could prove what you are saying is true. I will repeat, if his DNA was found at the scene we would surely know about it!

A partial match of Luke Mitchell's DNA was found at the crime scene.