Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 210628 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2018, 01:38:00 PM »
What about the fibre evidence then?

Probably the same in Simon's case, wasn't there questions over the fibre evidence linking him to the scene? And as you have said yourself in a much earlier post, weren't Jodi and Luke together earlier in the day of her tragic death? Could be innocent transfer, but again this is just theory of course.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2018, 01:50:12 PM »
I mentioned the Suffolk strangler purely because you claimed that DNA evidence hadn't been used because of the condition Jodi's body lay in, I was drawing comparisons, isn't that allowed?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2018, 01:53:36 PM »
Back to the point in question

You referred to the conditions the victims bodies were left in re the Suffolk strangler case and the similarities re the Mitchell case and DNA evidence but appeared to forget fibre evidence also helped convict Steve Wright
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:48:38 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2018, 01:55:01 PM »
Back to the point in question

You referred to the conditions the victims bodies were left in re the Suffolk strangler case and the similarities re the Mitchell case and DNA evidence but appeared to forget fibre evidence also helped convict Steve Wright

Yes, it "helped" to convict, along with the crucial DNA evidence of him on their bodies...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2018, 01:58:39 PM »

Yes, it "helped" to convict, along with the crucial DNA evidence of him on their bodies...

Huh?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2018, 02:10:42 PM »
Huh?

I'll be a little clearer for you. The fibre evidence you mention regarding the Suffolk strangler case... My point was that it helped to convicted him but it was used along with crucial DNA evidence from bodies which lay in similar conditions to Jody's. If I remember correctly, some of those victims lay for longer in those conditions than Jody did. So it does not really explain why Luke's DNA, which by your claims was allegedly found at the scene where Jody's body lay, was not used by the prosecution in his trial. You did suggest that was the reason the DNA was not used was because of the conditions in which Jody's body lay, at least it certainly seemed that way. I really have to go, it has been great debating this with you.  &^&*%
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:50:07 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2018, 02:31:49 PM »
I'll be a little clearer for you. The fibre evidence you mention regarding the Suffolk strangler case... My point was that it helped to convicted him but it was used along with crucial DNA evidence from bodies which lay in similar conditions to Jody's. If I remember correctly, some of those victims lay for longer in those conditions than Jody did. So it does not really explain why Luke's DNA, which by your claims was allegedly found at the scene where Jody's body lay, was not used by the prosecution in his trial. You did suggest that was the reason the DNA was not used was because of the conditions in which Jody's body lay, at least it certainly seemed that way.

Where was the DNA found on Steve Wrights victims and how many of his victims and can you post the evidence so we can compare the two cases.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2018, 02:41:40 PM »
Where was the DNA found on Steve Wrights victims and how many of his victims and can you post the evidence so we can compare the two cases.

If you want to know this then look at the case for yourself, there is plenty online to gather the information you want. Although I do not know why you want know where on the bodies the evidence was found considering you do not know where Luke's was allegedly found on Jody... Or even if it was as you still haven't given any reasonable source claiming as much. I think I have humoured all of your questions, even though you have evaded almost all of mine. You still haven't given an answer as to why you think the family changed their statements against Luke? But as you seem selective, I will do the same and bow out of this conversation.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:50:54 PM by justsaying »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2018, 02:59:20 PM »
If you want to know this then look at the case for yourself, there is plenty online to gather the information you want. Although I do not know why you want know where on the bodies the evidence was found considering you do not know where Luke's was allegedly found on Jody... Or even if it was as you still haven't given any reasonable source claiming as much. I think I have humoured all of your questions, even though you have evaded almost all of mine. You still haven't given an answer as to why you think the family changed their statements against Luke? But as you seem selective, I will do the same and bow out of this conversation.

I asked you because you do not appear to see the differences in the two cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2018, 03:04:13 PM »
This does not prove he is guilty, it is only someone's perception of him.

I posted the link to support my claims that Luke Mitchell was no ordinary 14 year old.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:52:26 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2018, 03:16:44 PM »
Although I do not know why you want know where on the bodies the evidence was found considering you do not know where Luke's was allegedly found on Jody...

You're making assumptions again  *&^^&

Offline justsaying

« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2018, 03:21:19 PM »
You're making assumptions again  *&^^&

Ok, so you know for certain that Luke's DNA was found on Jody's body and you know exactly where it was found too? You seem to know more than most, were you part of the forensic team?

jixy

« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2018, 03:35:49 PM »
Getting back to the important stuff. Nothing posted here today has changed my view on Luke's case and will await further developments with interest