Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 212317 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2018, 06:42:23 PM »
That's me. I come in on page 191 of the discussion if anyone wants to read it all. I found the discussion fascinating but never did come to an actual definitive conclusion,

Would be interested to hear your views re the possibility the motivation for murder was erotophonophilia.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:29:03 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2018, 07:16:19 PM »
People have some strange habits that most people never get to know about. I work with some very vulnerable people who deal with their problems in very unexpected ways. It doesnt highlight their criminality just their struggles.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2018, 08:20:08 AM »
Would be interested to hear your views re the possibility the motivation for murder was erotophonophilia.

"It was the strong smell of ammonia which first struck detectives when they walked into Luke Mitchell's bedroom.

If that initially puzzled them, then their next discovery would startle even the most hardened investigators.

There lying under the teenager's bed were bottle after bottle of a cloudy liquid, looking suspiciously like urine.

More bottles were hidden away in drawers, some wrapped up in socks. Soon there were 20 bottles lying in front of the bewildered detectives. Lab tests would later show they were the 15-year-old's own urine. https://www.scotsman.com/news/urine-under-bed-paints-picture-of-oddball-killer-1-1259455
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:29:39 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2018, 12:35:34 PM »
"It was the strong smell of ammonia which first struck detectives when they walked into Luke Mitchell's bedroom.

If that initially puzzled them, then their next discovery would startle even the most hardened investigators.

There lying under the teenager's bed were bottle after bottle of a cloudy liquid, looking suspiciously like urine.

More bottles were hidden away in drawers, some wrapped up in socks. Soon there were 20 bottles lying in front of the bewildered detectives. Lab tests would later show they were the 15-year-old's own urine. https://www.scotsman.com/news/urine-under-bed-paints-picture-of-oddball-killer-1-1259455

According to Richard Hoskins, Craig Dobbie consulted with him in order to help him understand why Luke Mitchell murdered [Name removed].

"Whilst working at Bath Spa University, Richard Hoskins was called upon by the Metropolitan Police Service to work as an expert witness in the Torso in the Thames case.[2] He has since been called as an expert witness in over a hundred criminal cases, including numerous high-profile murders, such as those of Victoria Climbié,[4] Jodi Jones and the Eric Bikubi and Magalie Bamu case.[5][6][7][8] Hoskins has been called upon to provide commentary on these cases and the related field by numerous press organisations.[9][10][11][12][13] He is an expert on African religions.[14][15][16][17][18][19][20] He is the only registered multi-cultural expert on the UK national police SOCA database.[2][21][22][23] https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Richard_Hoskins.html

He claims to have been profoundly affected by the [Name removed]'s case
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=DyyAmjhB-koC&pg=PT207&lpg=PT207&dq=richard+hoskins+jodi+jones+murder&source=bl&ots=hsAyk5XLGi&sig=Hvf223lApZ2GelCI_ezF_sbyWaw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiA6ZSLw87dAhVBCuwKHVG1DWkQ6AEwAnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=richard%20hoskins%20jodi%20jones%20murder&f=false

Re Wiltshire police
".... Dr Hoskins said he had "exposed a catalogue of fabrication" at the heart of the probe and warned the force it should immediately end its investigation into a key accuser's "pernicious" claims of satanic ritual abuse.
http://www.itv.com/news/2017-10-05/sir-ted-heath-operation-conifer-child-sex-abuse-allegations/

Does anyone have Richard Hoskins current views on Luke Mitchell and his claims of innocence?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 01:01:00 PM by Stephanie »

Offline John

« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2018, 12:51:07 PM »
Thank you Baz. It also worries me that the DNA of another person was found at the scene but none from Luke himself.

Its been a while but if I recall correctly, Luke Mitchell had physical contact with Jodi Jones regularly including the day she was murdered so his DNA should have been on her or her clothing. Likewise, Jodi's DNA would have been on Luke Mitchell. None was ever found which I put down to a failed CSI exercise.

It is often argued that his DNA was not found on her or at the crime scene so he couldn't have killed her. That argument fails on the basis of the above.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 01:35:58 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2018, 01:18:53 PM »
its good to recap on the details especially for people who dont know much about the case. Hopefully as work on his case progresses more and more will be made clear. The support for Luke is still growing and that is fantastic

You will find the only thing to "made clear" is that Luke Mitchell et al are on another pointless fishing expedition.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:30:59 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2018, 01:36:13 PM »
I support Luke in his fight for justice. it is fantastic to see the news headlines today and know that he has an amazing team of people working so hard to clear his name

His day is coming!

I do hope MOJO are being mindful with regards their support of Luke Mitchell.

Following Simon Hall's admission to hospital in 2013 and prior to his confession, I approached them for help.

After confiding in Cathy Malloy, she reminded me that drug addicts aren't to be trusted.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2018, 02:25:14 PM »
According to Richard Hoskins, Craig Dobbie consulted with him in order to help him understand why Luke Mitchell murdered [Name removed].

"Whilst working at Bath Spa University, Richard Hoskins was called upon by the Metropolitan Police Service to work as an expert witness in the Torso in the Thames case.[2] He has since been called as an expert witness in over a hundred criminal cases, including numerous high-profile murders, such as those of Victoria Climbié,[4] Jodi Jones and the Eric Bikubi and Magalie Bamu case.[5][6][7][8] Hoskins has been called upon to provide commentary on these cases and the related field by numerous press organisations.[9][10][11][12][13] He is an expert on African religions.[14][15][16][17][18][19][20] He is the only registered multi-cultural expert on the UK national police SOCA database.[2][21][22][23] https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Richard_Hoskins.html

He claims to have been profoundly affected by the [Name removed]'s case
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=DyyAmjhB-koC&pg=PT207&lpg=PT207&dq=richard+hoskins+jodi+jones+murder&source=bl&ots=hsAyk5XLGi&sig=Hvf223lApZ2GelCI_ezF_sbyWaw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiA6ZSLw87dAhVBCuwKHVG1DWkQ6AEwAnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=richard%20hoskins%20jodi%20jones%20murder&f=false

Re Wiltshire police
".... Dr Hoskins said he had "exposed a catalogue of fabrication" at the heart of the probe and warned the force it should immediately end its investigation into a key accuser's "pernicious" claims of satanic ritual abuse.
http://www.itv.com/news/2017-10-05/sir-ted-heath-operation-conifer-child-sex-abuse-allegations/

Does anyone have Richard Hoskins current views on Luke Mitchell and his claims of innocence?

"Hoskins was commissioned by Wiltshire police. He had himself been a victim of child sexual abuse, for which someone had been imprisoned. Yet he was scandalised by the approach of Operation Conifer:

“They believed from the outset that Edward Heath was guilty. That is all they wanted me to prove. When I appeared to question their position, they pressured me about this. Never before in 200 criminal investigations has this happened to me as an independent expert witness.”

One of the 200 criminal investigations being the murder of [Name removed]

Interview with Criminolgist Dr Richard Hoskins https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8INS[Name removed]KhZ1c&time_continue=143
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:35:36 PM by Stephanie »

jixy

« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2018, 02:54:40 PM »
You will find the only thing to "made clear" is that Luke Mitchell et al are on another pointless fishing expedition.

That is your opinion not an actual fact.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:31:55 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2018, 02:54:51 PM »
Right, so I think we can all safely say that there was NO DNA evidence linking Luke to the crime scene.

Which goes to show the inadequacy of the CSI since Luke was at the crime scene.  It could be argued that he climbed over the wall in order to pretend to discover Jodi's body so as to confuse the footprints and/or DNA he had already left there.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:58:37 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

jixy

« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2018, 02:58:44 PM »
Can I just ask... can justsaying reply to these comments? Their DNA comment would have been very interesting to balance this up. Have they been banned?

Offline John

« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2018, 03:00:41 PM »
Can I just ask... can justsaying reply to these comments? Their DNA comment would have been very interesting to balance this up. Have they been banned?

He or she will no doubt reply when next online.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #177 on: September 22, 2018, 03:33:58 PM »
Its been a while but if I recall correctly, Luke Mitchell had physical contact with Jodi Jones regularly including the day she was murdered so his DNA should have been on her or her clothing. Likewise, Jodi's DNA would have been on Luke Mitchell. None was ever found which I put down to a failed CSI exercise.

It is often argued that his DNA was not found on her or at the crime scene so he couldn't have killed her. That argument fails on the basis of the above.

Hello John. I respect your opinion but I do not necessarily agree with this. Could it be that they were together earlier in the day and Jody perhaps got changed during the time she was supposed to meet him on the evening? I cannot recall under what circumstances they were together earlier on the day she was tragically killed. Were they at school together that day? If so they could have both been changed out of their school clothes. I really do not think that Luke was capable of removing every trace of his DNA whilst managing to leave other people's DNA present. That is just my opinion of course. Sorry I took so long to reply, I was locked out of my account for some reason.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:39:17 PM by justsaying »

Offline John

« Reply #178 on: September 22, 2018, 03:57:05 PM »
Hello John. I respect your opinion but I do not necessarily agree with this. Could it be that they were together earlier in the day and Jody perhaps got changed during the time she was supposed to meet him on the evening? I cannot recall under what circumstances they were together earlier on the day she was tragically killed. Were they at school together that day? If so they could have both been changed out of their school clothes. I really do not think that Luke was capable of removing every trace of his DNA whilst managing to leave other people's DNA present. That is just my opinion of course. Sorry I took so long to reply, I was locked out of my account for some reason.

They did meet in private at school earlier that day and if I recall correctly, Jodi got the bus home after school while Luke walked home alone. Nobody ever came forward to claim anything different.

One thing which those unfamiliar with the case must understand is that Luke Mitchell was seen by a passing motorist at the end of the rural track which led to the murder scene just minutes after Jodi had been brutally slashed across her throat. In fairness to the defence, Mitchell denied this was him and claimed that he never strayed from the entrance to his estate which was several hundred yards away. In order to believe Mitchell's version of events one has to accept that another lad who looked like Luke Mitchell and was dressed like Luke Mitchell just happened to be stood there, a few hundred yards from Luke Mitchell as Jodi was murdered. One also has to remember that the track was barely used and that pedestrians using the public road were few and far between.

I fear that on the balance of probabilities, the jury failed to accept this coincidence.

As for the DNA, the simple answer is that it rained on the murder scene and as Lothian & Borders Police failed to erect a canopy over the site, all sorts of evidence was lost.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 04:17:05 PM by John »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2018, 05:38:22 PM »
As for the DNA, the simple answer is that it rained on the murder scene and as Lothian & Borders Police failed to erect a canopy over the site, all sorts of evidence was lost.

I accept that, but what I find hard to accept is the rain washed away every trace of Luke yet left other traces from other people behind.