Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 212427 times)

jixy

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #315 on: October 28, 2018, 02:16:09 PM »
When you've read it maybe you can tell us if all of Luke Mitchell's psychological assessments and any and all supporting documentation showing a normal 14 year old boy have been included.

Would also be interesting to see what any school reports showed.

If Luke Mitchell is actually factually innocent what would he have to lose by putting these into the public domain?

its on its way. Not sure about the info you are wanting to know though

jixy

« Reply #316 on: October 28, 2018, 02:18:11 PM »
Sam Hallam's case is a prime example - he has photographic evidence proving he was elsewhere at the time of the murder and yet the ministry of justice said the new evidence did not show "beyond reasonable doubt that Mr Hallam did not commit the offence". Yet it was this "new evidence" which overturned his murder conviction.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-33045706

I agree fully with that. No way should Sam ever have been convicted but shockingly he was

jixy

« Reply #317 on: October 28, 2018, 02:23:20 PM »
By Luke Mitchell's own admission, he was a drug addict. How many joints did he say he smoked each day/week?

Cathy Molly from MOJO reminded me in 2013 that drug addicts are not to be trusted!

What makes Luke Mitchell different?

For what reason did he self medicate and why didn't his mother seek help for him from a medical professional?

Didn't Shane Mitchell also smoke dope?

Some people will rob and lie to get money for drugs making them not trust worthy. Even that doesnt apply to all

From personal experience, I have to say a family member of mine tried weed at around the same age. Didnt commit any crime, didnt lie steal or cheat to get it

It made him hungry and in need of cake! thats all

Teenagers are a strange species at times but thankfully they usually grow out of it

Offline justsaying

« Reply #318 on: October 28, 2018, 02:26:56 PM »
I agree fully with that. No way should Sam ever have been convicted but shockingly he was

I agree. Sam's case is also proof that even if you have evidence to prove innocence the court itself is still reluctant to say whether a person is "factually innocent"

Offline justsaying

« Reply #319 on: October 28, 2018, 02:42:29 PM »
Some people will rob and lie to get money for drugs making them not trust worthy. Even that doesnt apply to all

From personal experience, I have to say a family member of mine tried weed at around the same age. Didnt commit any crime, didnt lie steal or cheat to get it

Teenagers are a strange species at times but thankfully they usually grow out of it

The only way cannabis could make you act violently is if you had a psychotic episode through smoking it - I do not believe this has been alleged in Luke's case. Nevertheless, there is a large amount of children who smoke cannabis on a daily basis, it does not mean they have the propensity to kill.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #320 on: October 28, 2018, 03:58:03 PM »
That goes without saying but how do you propose Luke Mitchell and his supporters prove beyond any doubt his actual factual guilt or innocence, given all what's been publicly presented over the years?

Question:

How is actual factual innocence gauged?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #321 on: October 28, 2018, 04:00:23 PM »
The only way cannabis could make you act violently is if you had a psychotic episode through smoking it - I do not believe this has been alleged in Luke's case. Nevertheless, there is a large amount of children who smoke cannabis on a daily basis, it does not mean they have the propensity to kill.

I referred to drug addicts and whether they can be trusted or not
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #322 on: October 28, 2018, 04:02:33 PM »

We aren't discussing your family member or some people.

Luke Mitchell is serving a life sentence for murder. He was a drug addict at the age of 14 years.

Do,you have a logical argument or not?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 04:08:53 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #323 on: October 28, 2018, 04:12:13 PM »

I agree. Sam was clearly actually factually innocent!

jixy

« Reply #324 on: October 28, 2018, 04:13:43 PM »
We aren't discussing your family member or some people.

Luke Mitchell is serving a life sentence for murder. He was a drug addict at the age of 14 years.

Do,you have a logical argument or not?

I was replying to your comment about drug addicts not being trustworthy... i was pointing out that isnt always the case so yes it was relevant

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #325 on: October 28, 2018, 04:17:03 PM »
I was replying to your comment about drug addicts not being trustworthy... i was pointing out that isnt always the case so yes it was relevant

Are you claiming drug addicts can be trusted?

jixy

« Reply #326 on: October 28, 2018, 04:17:31 PM »

you asked the question after telling us you had been told they cant be trusted?  *%87

jixy

« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2018, 04:18:18 PM »
Are you claiming drug addicts can be trusted?

no I am claiming you asked the question and I replied

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #328 on: October 28, 2018, 04:18:42 PM »

How did Luke Mitchell fund his drug habit?

Who supplied him copious amounts of weed?

Why did his mother allow him to do what he did? And do you consider this responsible parenting? When he was arrested the police found drug paraphernalia in his room. According to Corrine Mitchell she would shut the door and leave him to it; words to that effect.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 04:21:51 PM by Stephanie »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2018, 04:24:20 PM »

I do not think it is fair to label someone who smoked cannabis a "drug addict" - it's not like he was addicted to heroin. Cannabis has been legalised in some major countries and has just been legalised on prescription in this country. It is not a hard drug and a lot of people use it, does this mean everyone who smokes it are not trustworthy?