Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 210668 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #435 on: November 08, 2018, 10:10:28 AM »
WHY then didn't he use his "word" regardless of any threat?

What was Shane Mitchell REALLY afraid of?

The threat of prison for telling the truth... Perhaps?  *%87

jixy

« Reply #436 on: November 08, 2018, 10:11:09 AM »
Luke Mitchell was on trial for murder NOT anyone else!

Ooh lets make this really simple as you seem to be struggling . How did that come to be? He was on trial YES we know but based on WHAT?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #437 on: November 08, 2018, 10:13:45 AM »
I have already answered them, just because you do not like the answer does not mean the questions have not been answered!

If as you claim Luke Mitchell is innocent, its not me you need to convince.

You can deflect as much as you wish but it helps if you stick with the facts. Not your made up versions.

Why don't you admit you do not know why Shane Mitchell didn't corroborate his brothers alibi during trial?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #438 on: November 08, 2018, 10:15:27 AM »

You can deflect as much as you wish but it helps if you stick with the facts. Not your made up versions.

Why don't you admit you do not know why Shane Mitchell didn't corroborate his brothers alibi during trial?

Its not justsayings made up version that convicted Luke. You dont know the case as well as you assume

Offline justsaying

« Reply #439 on: November 08, 2018, 10:16:29 AM »

I am sticking to the facts, was he or was he not threatened with legal action for saying his brother was home with him?  FACT!

Why do you not answer my question? Why did others change their statements to fit the prosecution theory?

Why do you not admit you do not have a clue?

jixy

« Reply #440 on: November 08, 2018, 10:18:53 AM »
I am sticking to the facts, was he or was he not threatened with legal action for saying his brother was home with him?  FACT!

Why do you not answer my question? Why did others change their statements to fit the prosecution theory?

8@??)(

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #441 on: November 08, 2018, 10:20:17 AM »
The threat of prison for telling the truth... Perhaps?  *%87

As opposed to your opinion or conclusion which appears to have been formed on the basis of incomplete information; why don't you find out WHY Shane Mitchell did not corroborate his brothers alibi during trial?

What does Shane Mitchell say was his reason for not confirming his brothers alibi?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #442 on: November 08, 2018, 10:20:27 AM »
Seeing as though you seem to know all the facts Stephanie - Can you tell us who made the phone-call from the house when the Mother and Brother were not at a home,  did they have ghosts who liked to make phone-calls perhaps?  @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #443 on: November 08, 2018, 10:21:57 AM »
As opposed to your opinion or conclusion which appears to have been formed on the basis of incomplete information; why don't you find out WHY Shane Mitchell did not corroborate his brothers alibi during trial?

What does Shane Mitchell say was his reason for not confirming his brothers alibi?

Why do you not furnish us with this complete information Stephanie?

jixy

« Reply #444 on: November 08, 2018, 10:22:52 AM »

Rather than YOU answer any straight forward questions, its you who actually deflects/attacks.

jixy

« Reply #445 on: November 08, 2018, 10:23:12 AM »

@)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #446 on: November 08, 2018, 10:23:22 AM »

No you are sticking to a story you've been told, whether it be by the prosecution or some other source. You are sticking to a version of events as opposed to the actual facts of the trial.

WHAT does Shane Mitchell say?

jixy

« Reply #447 on: November 08, 2018, 10:24:31 AM »
No you are sticking to a story you've been told, whether it be by the prosecution or some other source. You are sticking to a version of events as opposed to the actual facts of the trial.

And what are you sticking to Stephanie?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #448 on: November 08, 2018, 10:28:34 AM »

*&^^&

It is FACT that the brother were threatened with legal action  - it is well documented  *%87

Sticking with the prosecution story? I think it is you who is doing that! I forgot the prosecution always get it right don't they? And, no-one is ever wrongly convicted...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #449 on: November 08, 2018, 10:28:43 AM »

The "others" were not on trial for murder, Luke Mitchell was!

His brother Shane was asked during trial to confirm if Luke was home with him. Regardless of whether he was threatened with legal action he could have simply said YES Luke was home with me.

Why didn't he?

Why did he refuse to confirm Luke was home with him, therefore had an alibi?