Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 212588 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #810 on: November 13, 2018, 02:57:12 PM »
Ok, we're on topic------can we discuss Luke's case without insulting each other. Thanks!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #811 on: November 13, 2018, 03:04:06 PM »
Luke Mitchell had been urinating in bottles and storing them in his bedroom prior to [Name removed]'s murder!

Where is your evidence of this?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #812 on: November 13, 2018, 03:05:24 PM »
I'm presuming the rats were dead?

"David High, who was asked about an object on a shelf below the bunk in another photograph and who said that there were two rats in a glass container

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=e2988aa6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

Why? They could have been pet rats kept in an aquarium i.e glass container...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #813 on: November 13, 2018, 03:06:19 PM »
She is probably ok with this as she only likes to make unfounded allegations against Luke, his mother and his brother - allegations which have been proven wrong within the appeal judgment. He was of sound mind and his home life was normal!

What unfounded allegations have I made?

Put up or shut up!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #815 on: November 13, 2018, 03:08:14 PM »
What unfounded allegations have I made?

Put up or shut up!

Oh just that Luke is a psychopath who had an odd relationship with his mother who did not parent him properly, those kind of unfounded allegations... I think it is you who should shut up!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 03:15:39 PM by justsaying »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #816 on: November 13, 2018, 03:14:58 PM »
https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=e2988aa6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

Where does it say the bottles were stored before her death, it doesn't!

The bottles were found on July 15th by officer Michelle Lindsay - his house was searched on July 4th in which no bottles were found - clearly human error in the judgment!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 03:27:02 PM by justsaying »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #817 on: November 13, 2018, 03:25:36 PM »
Why? They could have been pet rats kept in an aquarium i.e glass container...

It would appear that way to you .Perhaps you should get a job for the police, you're great at twisting things to fit your theories,

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #818 on: November 13, 2018, 03:26:20 PM »
What size were the bottles seized by police and how long do you think it took LM to fill?

@)(++(*

They weren't linked to trauma either were they

Offline justsaying

« Reply #819 on: November 13, 2018, 03:27:28 PM »
Where does it say the bottles were stored before her death, it doesn't!

The bottles were found on July 15th by officer Michelle Lindsay - his house was searched on July 4th in which no bottles were found - clearly human error in the judgment!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #820 on: November 13, 2018, 03:28:26 PM »
Ok detective, where does it say these rats were dead? Again just your spin on things!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #821 on: November 13, 2018, 03:36:10 PM »
My mistake I read the judgment wrong on the dates - there is absolutely no proof that any bottles of urine were stored before Jodi's death, none whatsoever! It was the liaison officer who found them on the 15th when she had been asked to look for video's in Lukes room.

Notwithstanding the fact Stephanie that even if they had been found on the 4th, that was still after the death of Jodi!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 03:43:37 PM by justsaying »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #822 on: November 13, 2018, 03:47:08 PM »
Ok detective, where does it say these rats were dead? Again just your spin on things!

Were the rats dead or alive?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #823 on: November 13, 2018, 03:48:19 PM »
Were the rats dead or alive?

You have already claimed they were dead so why are you asking?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #824 on: November 13, 2018, 03:49:30 PM »
My mistake I read the judgment wrong on the dates - there is absolutely no proof that any bottles of urine were stored before Jodi's death, none whatsoever! It was the liaison officer who found them on the 15th when she had been asked to look for video's in Lukes room.

Notwithstanding the fact Stephanie that even if they had been found on the 4th, that was still after the death of Jodi!

In 4 days he'd produced 20 bottles of urine? Really?