Author Topic: Let's chat - where am I with the podcast and clearing a few things up  (Read 8194 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Let's chat - where am I with the podcast and clearing a few things up
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2021, 09:45:04 PM »
No. Because he implied that Anji was pretending to be JB’s GF because she Virginia was getting married. She wasn’t. Anji was the one who was married. Virginia didn’t get married for years. Unless the marriage was called off. Meaning there was no point in Anji lying by the time the article was written.

Could Virginia’s wedding have been called off - if she was getting married - and she was attempting to patch things up and Anji’s story was to help her sister

Or did Bamber put Anji up to it?

The following is an excerpt from Roger Wilkes book Blood Relations and he seems to have taken Anji’s words from the Sun news story

‘I was giving him the love in bed she should have been giving him,’she told the paper. ‘She was just giving him mouth.’

Bamber went all out to smear Julie and used people to do his dirty work for him - people who had never met her
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 09:51:54 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2021, 10:17:49 PM »
Could Virginia’s wedding have been called off - if she was getting married - and she was attempting to patch things up and Anji’s story was to help her sister

The following is an excerpt from Roger Wilkes book Blood Relations and he seems to have taken Anji’s words from the Sun news story

‘I was giving him the love in bed she should have been giving him,’she told the paper. ‘She was just giving him mouth.’

Bamber went all out to smear Julie and used people to do his dirty work for him - people who had never met her

In reality - Virginia or Anji or both were sleeping with an executioner, child killer and sexual predator
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2021, 11:16:42 AM »

Excerpts from Roger Wilkes book ‘Blood Relations’

A 24-year-old woman named Sabina Butt struck up a relationship with Jeremy Bamber by offering to become his pen friend. She visited him at Wormwood Scrubs in the early months of his sentence, representing herself to tabloid journalists as the heiress of a multi-million-pound manufacturing empire. ‘I can’t believe he’s the evil monster he’s made out to be,’ said Miss Butt. ‘He told me he’s innocent and I believe him.’ Accordingly, the young woman announced she was pledging the family fortune to finance an appeal. Not long after this, a reporter traced Sabina Butt to the humble council house where she lived. The affair shrivelled on the spot.

Who’s idea was it to tell the media Sabina was ‘the heiress of a multi-million-pound manufacturing empire’ - Sabina’s or Bambers?

Two years into his sentence, Bamber was reported to be having ‘steamy jail sex sessions’ with a busty 23-year-old blonde called Jayne Beardsley. These, too, ceased when details (including an extract of one of Bamber’s letters to ‘Dearest Jayne’) were published across two pages of a Sunday newspaper.

Why did journalists seem so interested in telling the stories of Anji, Sabina, Jayne and co ?

A third such liaison met a similar fate. In 1991 a pretty 18-year-old retail trainee from Yorkshire, Nikky O’Hare, became interested in Bamber’s case and began writing to him. She visited him frequently in prison, and became involved in his efforts to have his case referred to the appeal court. In December 1992, her story appeared in a rival Sunday paper. The young woman claimed Bamber had made her pregnant during ‘steamy four-times-a-week sex sessions behind bars’ but that she had lost the child through a miscarriage. These ‘sessions’ had taken place during visiting hours. Miss O’Hare had been given accreditation to visit Bamber as a member of his defence team, and this entitled the couple to meet in a private interview room. ‘It was just a ruse for us to have sex,’ Bamber was reported as saying. The young woman in question was said to be considering a career in the police force or prison service.

How and why were HM prison service allowing a mass murderer, child killer and sexual predator time alone with a young women ?

All this titillation obscured Jeremy Bamber’s real concerns. A few weeks after his trial, he announced through his lawyers that he planned to launch an appeal against his convictions for murder. He had protested his innocence from the outset, and he was determined that one day – sooner rather than later – he would prove his innocence, and walk out into the waiting world a free man.[/i]

Did all this titillation’ also obscure the authors ‘concerns’ ?

« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 11:38:23 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2021, 11:51:08 AM »
This is why I found it so difficult last time.

I know Anji was married. Absolutely 100% she was married. It's a cast-iron fact. There's little more to say there. I don't understand what the hell the sisters were up to or why Anji did what she did afterwards.

What the sisters ‘were up to’ or what Bamber was up to?

Roger Wilkes also stated in his book ‘Blood Relations’
Other women were quick to take the place of Anji Greaves. Some simply seemed to crave the notoriety of knowing Jeremy. Some seemed to be obsessively in love with him. All were victims of the criminal love syndrome. Psychologists have characterized them as women who need to feel in control of a man. ‘They feel they can rehabilitate underdogs and losers,’ said sociologist Dr Rosalind Miles in a study of women in love with lifers published in 1992. ‘This contrasts with any relationship with a successful man who they feel doesn’t really need them.’ A man sentenced to life imprisonment can’t let a woman down. He can’t move away.

If Anji Greaves was married when she was helping Bamber - alongside Brett Collins - to find a lawyer to represent him was she also a ‘victim of the criminal love syndrome’ ?

or was she another victim of Bamber’s - similar to Julie Mugford?

And if Anji was in love with Bamber how did she feel about him when he became involved with Sabina, seemingly a few months after he was convicted and she sold her story?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 12:25:01 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2021, 12:31:00 PM »
Hey all,

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in here for so long and to be honest, I'm not sure that I will following this post. Because last time I did, I found myself feeling overwhelmed with all the additional leads people were asking me to follow. It also made me feel a tad anxious about everything.

But, I also found this forum extremely helpful in the research of my podcast and so having seen some of the previous comments, etc. I thought I owed it to you all that I addressed them first hand.

Where I'm at with the podcast?

There are countless behind the scene reasons why I've stalled - again - on this podcast but much of it comes down to me. I started the podcast with motivation because I believed in his innocence but as you're all aware, I no longer feel way.

It's been a real challenge to get this podcast finished because I've been really conscious of making any mistakes with it and that fear has really hindered my progress.

I've felt overwhelmed and uncertain about it numerous times. But I no longer feel that as I've decided exactly how I now intend to forge forward.

For the sake of my mental health, I have to remove myself from the WHF debate, finishing the podcast in the best way that I can. Being as accurate as I can. But also appreciating that I have a finite amount of time.

I also work full-time and so I've had to prioritise which parts of the case matter the most. I'm not really that worried about who Jeremy slept with and why, unless in some way it's related. And even if it is, if I can't trace the person or engage in the debate, there's little point in my pursuing it.

So, I've chosen instead to focus on the accepted facts and the disputed evidence.

For that reason, I don't want to spend hours pouting over things that feel unnecessary. I'm going to focus on what I feel is important and get to business on those.

Inaccuracies made

I also think it's important to point out that inaccuracies shouldn't be mistaken for attempts at 're-writing history and it's still my intention to present an accurate and factual series. Any mistakes made have been just that.

I have made mistakes, I know that I have, and I kick myself every time I notice one. But the pause in content was because I was finalising everything and I think future episodes will be much more accurate.

I'm re-recording previous episodes because I know they can be done better.

What if the ‘accepted facts’ are wrong?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 12:36:23 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2021, 12:50:52 PM »
The goal now

My goal now is to finish the podcast. To use as a vehicle for identifying the truth in this case as best we can.

The campaign team is no longer engaging with me and won't reply to my emails. I spent a good amount of time at Crime Con avoiding them, because as far as I'm aware it was a last-minute choice for them to go (they were donated tickets from someone who couldn't go).

As Carol Ann Lee said in her part of the documentary (she is now a dear friend to me, who doesn't deserve the rubbish she gets thrown at her) it's important that the correct narrative is told.

My intention now is to finish my podcast, accepting that I probably will still make some mistakes despite my months of research, and to put my involvement with this case behind me. It's important to me that I do finish the podcast because of the amount of effort I've put in, and because I think it's important to show the evidence.

Any of the additional documents I've found will be added to the website at a later date and while I don't have that much to add, I do have the wills if anyone is interested in seeing those.

All that said, I am honestly so exhausted with the Bamber case. The podcast is not what it was supposed to be when it was started and I am very, very keen to get it finished and put behind me.

I didn’t agree with Carol Ann Lee here
https://theglobalherald.com/entertainment/television-entertainment/ep-3-the-evidence-the-murders-at-white-house-farm-the-podcast-hbo-max/ at around 28.00 Julie ‘knew’ that the murders he’d been talking about had happened that night
Hopefully the forthcoming doc will include first hand experiences of individuals who have walked in the similar shoes to people like Julie Mugford - who have first hand knowledge of the cognitive dissonance and denials experienced during and after a relationship with a sadistic psychopath like Bamber

For Carol Ann Lee to say Julie Mugford ‘knew’ Bamber had committed the murders was wrong and unfair

Carol Ann Lee talks about the ‘grey area’ regarding the phone but doesn’t appear to have considered or understood the ‘grey areas’ when it comes to being in a relationship with a psychopathic killer

For context from around 26:00 ⬇️
https://theglobalherald.com/entertainment/television-entertainment/ep-3-the-evidence-the-murders-at-white-house-farm-the-podcast-hbo-max/

Julie Mugford would NOT have known her boyfriend had just murdered 5 members of his family!

And for me Carol Ann Lee was wrong to ever suggest this publicly like she did

It’s not as black and white as, ‘so she knew the murders that he’d been talking about had happened that night’

Carol Ann Lee even appeared to give a subtle emphasis on the word ‘knew’ - which for me I found telling

Carol Ann Lee stated during the 3rd episode of the Mindhouse TV production,

When Julie Mugford went to the police she confessed to them that five months before the murders she and Jeremy had burgled his parents caravan site business - the night that they staged the break in Jeremy had actually persuaded his father not to bank the cash that was in the safe. They stole £980 that night which was a substantial amount of money at that time especially and they tried to make it look like an outside job’

Barbara Wilson then stated,

He heard about the robbery village gossip really. Mr Bamber said it was an outside job and a couple of days later he said erm we know who who did it and I actually did say was it someone quite near he said yes I’m afraid it was Jeremy but we don’t want other people to know

Carol Ann Lee then states,

Although it wasn’t on the level of the murders by any stretch of the imagination it does show certain traits in Jeremy’s personality erm it was a crime about money it was a crime committed against his parents he’d involved Julie beforehand during and afterwards and it also showed that he was capable of staging a crime scene

I don’t agree with Carol Ann Lee’s views on Julies involvement with the break in at the caravan site

And as Mick Ainsley stated in a following clip - Julie was sat outside in the car so she could hardly be staging anything
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 01:24:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2021, 01:40:54 PM »
As Carol Ann Lee said in her part of the documentary (she is now a dear friend to me, who doesn't deserve the rubbish she gets thrown at her) it's important that the correct narrative is told. 

Carol Ann Lee appeared to me to also be re-writing history

Her narrative regarding the caravan break in was incorrect

What was Julies ‘intention’ whilst she was sat outside in the car ?

Mick Ainsley stated in the 3rd episode of the Mindhouse docuseries

The only evidence of the burglary was from Julie

And Barbara Wilson ⬇️

Barbara Wilson then stated,
He heard about the robbery village gossip really. Mr Bamber said it was an outside job and a couple of days later he said erm we know who who did it and I actually did say was it someone quite near he said yes I’m afraid it was Jeremy but we don’t want other people to know

Mick Ainsley goes on,

she was actually waiting outside while he burgled the premises. She also disclosed his first plan to kill his family

Charles Marsden also gave the police subtle clues which Bamber had ‘disclosed’ to him in December 1984

From Roger Wilkes/Blood Relations
In December 1984, Jeremy had announced that his entire family were getting together to celebrate Christimas.  This was unusual.  During a drinking session at a wine bar in Maldon, Jeremy had confided to Charles Marsden that if the farmhouse were to burn down over Christmas, everything would be his.  'I thought at the time that this was a strange thing to say,' Marsden reported, 'but didn't particularly take any notice.'

Mick Ainsley goes on,

Get the family together in the farmhouse sedate them all then set fire to the farmhouse and erm cause them all to die in the fire
He asked her to obtain erm sedatives from her doctor using the excuse that erm she has that she was having trouble sleeping because of the err university exams and she did in fact get some pills from the doctor and she did them to him

Another false narrative  *&^^&

The Facts ⬇️ from Julie Mugford’s police witness statements

Excerpts from Julie Mugford’s witness statement dated 8/9th September 1985

Sheet 5
‘I remember that he said that he would use his mother’s sleeping pills to put on the drinks as she was taking them at the time.

Sheet 6
During the period of my teaching practice I went to my Doctor who is a Doctor REEVE of New Cross, London. He is the doctor for the college. I went there because I was having a rough time on my teething practice and could not sleep properly. The Doctor asked me if I wanted something to calm me down and he prescribed me some mild tranquillisers. I later took one tablet but didn’t take anymore. The weekend after I got the tablets I went down to Goldhanger and told Jeremy about going to the doctor and I showed him the tablets. I told him I was annoyed with the Doctor because the doctor hadn’t discussed  the problem with me but just prescribed tablets. I showed him the tablets and told him they were big and fat and hard to swallow. Nothing more was said about them and I put the bottle on the microwave in the kitchen.
A few days later Jeremy phoned me at my home and told me that he was going to take some of the pills I had bought him. For some reason or another he had it in his mind that I had bought the pills especially for him so he could 

Sheet 7
‘use them on his parents. This is not true and I had no idea why he should think this. He told me that he was going to take some of the pills to see what effect they had on him and if they tasted in a drink. Although you might find it hard to believe I honestly thought he was living a charade and I didn’t want to believe what he was saying as I didn’t think he would carry his threats out. A few days later I believe it was at the weekend when I went to Goldhanger he told me the pills were useless and didn’t have the desired effect. I told Jeremy that I didn’t like him taking about stupid things and I suppose for about 6 weeks up to late November 1984 he did not mention about killing his family. 

Link to Julie Mugford’s police witness statement (8th/9th September 1985) ➡️ http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=284.msg4962#msg4962
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 07:54:42 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2021, 02:57:14 PM »
Mick Ainsley goes on,

Get the family together in the farmhouse sedate them all

Did Bamber sedate the girl (Sarah) from the Chequers public house in Colchester ?

And did the police fail to properly investigate her claims ?

Who took her witness statement and what was done with her evidence?

Bamber told Julie Mugford in response to Sarah’s allegations

“If I see her I will go for her!”

According to Carol Ann Lee excerpts from Sarah’s police witness statement read,

‘Shocked’

‘Angry’

Abused’

‘on top of me having intercourse’
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:30:09 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2021, 11:28:33 AM »

The Brett Collins interview

I edited the Brett Collins interview because I had to. There was no choice but to edit it. And for various reasons which I can't and won't go into, I am not in a position to publish that in full.

And for that very same reason, the original, unedited interview will not be published or shared. Although it was my initial intention to do so, it no longer is.

I've also noticed some huge inconsistencies and errors in what Brett has said to me and what he's said since. I don't think Brett is lying, I just think he's a bit all over the place with his memory at times.

Btw Brett Collins on his ‘memory’ ⬇️

‘I've still got a very clear memory of everything that happened and I'm now sure he staged it all on the day of the murders’
(2020)

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/119648317/so-my-best-friend-turned-out-to-be-a-mass-murderer
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 11:31:25 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2021, 01:03:43 PM »
Btw Brett Collins on his ‘memory’ ⬇️

‘I've still got a very clear memory of everything that happened and I'm now sure he staged it all on the day of the murders’
(2020)

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/119648317/so-my-best-friend-turned-out-to-be-a-mass-murderer

Brett Collins
They split us up and luckily I had my Kiwi passport stamped for Greece. If I hadn't had that, I would have been dragged into it. They could have made some sort of bulls... and said we were in cahoots’

I suspect they were in ‘cahoots’ in relation to, for eg, the selling of the nude photos of Sheila

But Brett Collins doesn’t appear to want to address this after all these years

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2021, 06:43:37 PM »
The Brett Collins interview

I edited the Brett Collins interview because I had to. There was no choice but to edit it. And for various reasons which I can't and won't go into, I am not in a position to publish that in full.

And for that very same reason, the original, unedited interview will not be published or shared. Although it was my initial intention to do so, it no longer is.

I've also noticed some huge inconsistencies and errors in what Brett has said to me and what he's said since. I don't think Brett is lying, I just think he's a bit all over the place with his memory at times.

I'm re-scripting and editing the Brett interview because, again, it could be done better and there are certain changes I want to make.

Hi Kay

At around 24:25 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2IWwUJXZ8g&feature=youtu.be

You stated,

For me one of the main reasons I wanted to speak with Brett is because of the time he spent with Jeremy Bamber in the weeks and months following the murders because he’s the greatest source of untapped information on exactly how Jeremy Bamber was behaving and naturally this is one part of the interview where he had a lot to say..’

What about how Bamber was behaving prior to the murders ?

Apart from the nightclubs, cocaine and his ‘secret life’ after work - what did Brett Collins have to say about what they got up to before he flew to Greece and why did he suddenly cut his time  in England with Bamber short and fly over to Greece?

Also did he mention meeting up with the Greave sisters before flying over to Greece?

He seemed quite friendly and comfortable in the photographs of him and Angela Greaves - was this because he already knew her?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 08:06:46 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2021, 07:12:23 PM »

The goal now

My goal now is to finish the podcast. To use as a vehicle for identifying the truth in this case as best we can.

Also Kay - Brett Collins mentioned he left some of his clothes behind in Bamber’s spare bedroom

Did Brett confirm they were all still there when he returned back from Greece and had Bamber ever borrowed any of his clothes in all the time they knew one another?

And was this something the police considered during their investigations?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 07:33:53 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2021, 07:36:50 PM »
I'm re-recording previous episodes because I know they can be done better.

Brett Collins wasn’t always clear when he was referring to his time spent with Bamber or Julie for example

It was sometimes difficult to tell whether he was referring to events prior to or following the murders
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 07:53:39 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2021, 08:08:55 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2IWwUJXZ8g&feature=youtu.be
[/color]

Also can you confirm whether or not it was you who spoke to Brett Collins or if it was someone else?

There’s a short clip during the podcast where a female appears to be talking to Brett but their accent doesn’t sound Welsh?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2021, 08:17:36 PM »

I also think it's important to point out that inaccuracies shouldn't be mistaken for attempts at 're-writing history and it's still my intention to present an accurate and factual series. Any mistakes made have been just that.

At the beginning of the podcast you say Brett Collins arranged Bamber’s legal team - he also states this

‘I got a lawyer to represent Jeremy at his court case and at that stage I believed in him.’[/color

But it sounds like it was actually Angela Greaves who may have done this and Brett Collins went along with her

The CT have said during one of their recent podcasts that Sir David Napley was apparently Anji Greaves godfather

The CT have also seemingly tried to reinforce the proposition that Virginia Greaves was Bamber’s girlfriend at the time but Brett Collins appears to have suggested Bamber was having ‘affairs’ with both of them
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 08:25:45 PM by Nicholas »