Author Topic: Soiled nappies  (Read 2125 times)

Offline DevilsAdvocate

Soiled nappies
« on: April 25, 2013, 10:02:17 PM »
Why were the twins' soiled nappies placed in the boot/trunk of the hire car instead of refuse bins ?

Redblossom

Re: Soiled nappies
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 10:08:04 PM »
LOL, good luck, goodnite, taggart beckons

Offline DevilsAdvocate

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 10:13:30 PM »
LOL, good luck, goodnite, taggart beckons

I seem to have missed the connection between my original question and Taggart ! Please enlighten me !

Offline Carana

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 10:34:21 PM »
Why were the twins' soiled nappies placed in the boot/trunk of the hire car instead of refuse bins ?

Were they?

Offline Benice

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 10:39:30 PM »
If that did happen, then maybe they had to change nappies whilst they were out somewhere in the car  - and decided to take them back rather than dump them wherever they happened to be at the time.   Simples.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

debunker

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 05:28:39 AM »
The claim was that rubbish collection was not regular at the villa and that rubbish was carried in the back of the car to the dump. When people say that such thing carried included nappies, it is reasonable toassume that they mean that the nappies were adequately enclosed; but this not not stop possible seepage through broken bags- the thickness varies from extra thick garden sacks to flimsy cheap thin ones.

Offline south of the river

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 01:44:29 PM »
1st post - but followed for ages 3a's etc

I would imagine that rubbish would be collect on  weekly basis from teh vila by the municipal gerbage collectors which is pretty standard

You have two toddlers both in nappies - say on average  4 a day each - no matter how good the nappie sacs - you will want to probably  eventualy make a trip to a proper bin area / disposable area - or as was said you spend a day out - you can still have up to 4 soiled nappies to dispose of - it seems a pretty high possibility that dirt nappies went into the boot of the car at some point

I had three youngsters and on occassions their whole outfits got spoiled as nappies simply didnt do the job, Everything was dumped in the boot until we got home and to a washing machine