Author Topic: NB head injurys  (Read 687 times)

Offline Tinaboo17

NB head injurys
« on: October 20, 2021, 10:13:07 PM »
Hi all I'm new to the group and still reading up on things and not sure if this has been asked before.

Regrading the injurys to NB head, black eyes and other wounds made by a blunt object...
I'm wondering if they could have been made when he fell onto the coal shuttle, the reason i say this is, I have an old one that I use for plants
And the opening is slightly smaller then a grown man/woman's head, its thinish around the head but rounded and depending on the condiotion of the joint it could be sharp in that place, if he's fallen at force and on the correct part of his nose then maybe that could have broken it, also causing back eyes.
I don't doubt for one moment that he was beaten, but it's was just the wounds to his head that has me wondering if they where inflicted by the person whom committed the crimes, or if they where an result from how his head landed.

Offline colsville

Re: NB head injurys
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 12:07:49 PM »
Whether Nevill Bamber sustained injuries as he hit the coal scuttle or not doesn't really change anything as far as guilt or innocence is concerned.

There was one almighty fight in the kitchen, but the order of events, and exactly what implement caused what injury will never be fully known.

If you believe Jeremy Bamber killed his family, as I do, then something very telling was when Brett Collins (his friend) asked him if he killed his family, and Jeremy Bambers answer was 'You will not believe what happened'

I use sentences that begin 'You will not believe...' quite a lot to explain to someone the monumental struggle I had, just to achieve a simple task, when that task was unexpectedly difficult.

I've also heard that sentence used many times by other people in the same circumstances. That sentence is like an autopilot thing where you're not even aware that you are using it.

June Bamber and Nevill Bamber were never meant to get out of their beds, and that sentence 'you will not believe...' is an indication to me of the monumental struggle Bamber had in executing his family, and I believe it referred to the shock of seeing his parents both getting up out of bed after being shot, and the fight in the kitchen.  Murdering his family was supposed to be a simple task, but it went catastrophically wrong.

Offline Myster

Re: NB head injurys
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 05:37:59 PM »
Hi all I'm new to the group and still reading up on things and not sure if this has been asked before.

Regrading the injurys to NB head, black eyes and other wounds made by a blunt object...
I'm wondering if they could have been made when he fell onto the coal shuttle, the reason i say this is, I have an old one that I use for plants
And the opening is slightly smaller then a grown man/woman's head, its thinish around the head but rounded and depending on the condiotion of the joint it could be sharp in that place, if he's fallen at force and on the correct part of his nose then maybe that could have broken it, also causing back eyes.
I don't doubt for one moment that he was beaten, but it's was just the wounds to his head that has me wondering if they where inflicted by the person whom committed the crimes, or if they where an result from how his head landed.
I have two of similar design to the one at WHF, and you're right about the opening size... I tried my own head in and it fitted perfectly without dropping further down. Rounded too, not sharp around the opening (see pics). But according to Vanezis, there was no damage caused to NB's face by the scuttle when he clarified his original autopsy statements in 1986 (see attachment)...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.