Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 23060 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2020, 04:41:37 AM »
I think that Bamber chooses plonkers on purpose.

Plonkers... @)(++(*
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2020, 05:46:13 AM »
Of course those who believe JB responsible want to label him a psychopath as it would explain how someone who appeared 'normal' could carry out such a heinous crime and maintain innocence to this day.

But the fact is there's simply no evidence JB has at any time been diagnosed with psychopathy.  If there was those who hold such beliefs would produce some evidence but nothing other than a couple of sentences in a book published by Roger Wilkes and reiterated by CAL. 

According to RW a psychiatrist was present in defence counsel's chambers and he said Jeremy's 'very real belief that he didn't commit the crimes' is a sign of psychopathy. I've taken this from G-Unit's post quoting CAL.  If anyone has RW's book maybe they could quote the exact words.  I no longer have my copy.

A forensic psychologist diagnosed Stefan Kiszko in prison post trial as suffering from "delusions of innocence".  As we know he was later proved innocent.

Holly,

Your quote below:

Of course those who believe JB responsible want to label him a psychopath as it would explain how someone who appeared 'normal' could carry out such a heinous crime and maintain innocence to this day.

Has it not dawned on you that Jeremy Bamber has been CONVICTED of murdering his family?

There’s no “want to believe “ about it — it’s a fact. He killed his family and that’s why he was found guilty.  He’s also been diagnosed a psychopath by a consultant psychiatrist, so why wouldn’t normal people believe an expert? Why would normal people believe a small group of general misfits who have some kind of warped obsession with a mass murderer, which suggests they’re suffering from an undiagnosed mental condition?

You constantly berate one of his victims, Sheila, who was diagnosed with mild schizophrenia. You denigrate her, make unkind slurs, and make up disgraceful lies about her. She can’t defend herself because she’s dead, killed by the man YOU seem besotted with. Your bio, saying “Seeking justice for Sheila and Jeremy”, doesn’t make sense. Why do you besmirch her if you supposedly feel sorry for her? You’ve deliberately written that to try and look unbiased, when you’re anything but.

Besides, Sheila got justice when Jeremy Bamber was convicted of her murder: so how exactly are you hoping to get justice for her now? What’s your intention?

Did you know that the chances of being murdered by a schizophrenic is 14 million to one? And that’s if they’re NOT taking their medication. Sheila was taking hers, as you well know, so those odds of 14M to one would be even greater. I’ll give you another statistic: schizophrenics have actually more chance of being a VICTIM of murder. Furthermore, when schizophrenics are on medication they can live perfectly normal lives — and Sheila only had MILD schizophrenia.

Back to the convicted murderer, Jeremy Bamber, it’s YOU who doesn’t want to believe he’s a psychopath. It crushes you to accept he is, and that suggests you have some kind of emotional feelings for him which I believe are not just abnormal but totally abhorrent.

You don’t have to answer any of my questions, but I’m curious to know why you’ve devoted years of your life defending a mass murderer when you barely even know him? Anyone can write letters and say anything they want, but that doesn’t mean you know what goes on inside their head. You should think about that...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline barrier

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2020, 06:58:46 AM »
SK was convicted on bogus forensics - same as JB.
Anf
Unreliable testimony from prosecution witnesses - same as JB
And Kennedy was shot from the grassy knoll,the moon landings were fake.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2020, 10:40:21 AM »
Holly,

Your quote below:

Has it not dawned on you that Jeremy Bamber has been CONVICTED of murdering his family?

There’s no “want to believe “ about it — it’s a fact. He killed his family and that’s why he was found guilty.  He’s also been diagnosed a psychopath by a consultant psychiatrist, so why wouldn’t normal people believe an expert? Why would normal people believe a small group of general misfits who have some kind of warped obsession with a mass murderer, which suggests they’re suffering from an undiagnosed mental condition?

You constantly berate one of his victims, Sheila, who was diagnosed with mild schizophrenia. You denigrate her, make unkind slurs, and make up disgraceful lies about her. She can’t defend herself because she’s dead, killed by the man YOU seem besotted with. Your bio, saying “Seeking justice for Sheila and Jeremy”, doesn’t make sense. Why do you besmirch her if you supposedly feel sorry for her? You’ve deliberately written that to try and look unbiased, when you’re anything but.

Besides, Sheila got justice when Jeremy Bamber was convicted of her murder: so how exactly are you hoping to get justice for her now? What’s your intention?

Did you know that the chances of being murdered by a schizophrenic is 14 million to one? And that’s if they’re NOT taking their medication. Sheila was taking hers, as you well know, so those odds of 14M to one would be even greater. I’ll give you another statistic: schizophrenics have actually more chance of being a VICTIM of murder. Furthermore, when schizophrenics are on medication they can live perfectly normal lives — and Sheila only had MILD schizophrenia.

Back to the convicted murderer, Jeremy Bamber, it’s YOU who doesn’t want to believe he’s a psychopath. It crushes you to accept he is, and that suggests you have some kind of emotional feelings for him which I believe are not just abnormal but totally abhorrent.

You don’t have to answer any of my questions, but I’m curious to know why you’ve devoted years of your life defending a mass murderer when you barely even know him? Anyone can write letters and say anything they want, but that doesn’t mean you know what goes on inside their head. You should think about that...

The fact JB was convicted in a court of law of murdering his family has nothing to do with the fact there's no evidence an appropriately qualified person has diagnosed him with psychopathy.

I reject your claims I denigrate SC.  In this case the perp can only have been 1 of 2: JB or SC.  The fact I believe JB innocent by definition means I think SC was responsible on the grounds of diminished responsibility due to her mental state.  

I wouldn't concern yourself with my motivations.  I'm not concerned with the motivations of those here who spend hours day in and day out posting about how guilty JB is when he's been in jail for nearly 35 years, serving a whole life tarrif and according to these people will never see the light of day again other than in the exercise yard and a barred window!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2020, 10:42:07 AM »
And Kennedy was shot from the grassy knoll,the moon landings were fake.

And the earth was flat.  And your point is?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2020, 10:55:01 AM »
If evidence existed pre trial JB had been diagnosed with psychopathy why didn't the trial judge use such in his sentencing remarks?  Eg as follows:

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2020-04-29/sadistic-psychopath-who-murdered-cambridgeshire-teenager-in-1987-jailed-for-earlier-rape/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2020, 11:03:22 AM »
Holly,

Your quote below:

And you talk about statistics but what are the chances of a family created by adoption ie no shared genes whereby:

- The adoptive mother develops mental illness pre and post adoption.  The pre apparently bound up with her infertility and the early post apparently bound up with her decision to adopt.

- The adopted daughter develops mental illness

- The adopted son was found guilty in a court of law of murdering 5 members of his adoptive family and according to those here is a psychopath.

- No evidence of any mental illness or criminality in the birth families of June, SC or JB.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2020, 12:32:18 PM »
If evidence existed pre trial JB had been diagnosed with psychopathy why didn't the trial judge use such in his sentencing remarks?  Eg as follows:

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2020-04-29/sadistic-psychopath-who-murdered-cambridgeshire-teenager-in-1987-jailed-for-earlier-rape/

The defence obviously didn't share.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2020, 01:12:07 PM »
The defence obviously didn't share.

Except, allegedly, with Roger Wilkes.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Caroline

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2020, 01:16:02 PM »
Except, allegedly, with Roger Wilkes.

Exactly, it would have made no difference at that point - Bamber was convicted. Why would the defence enter such evidence?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2020, 01:37:49 PM »
Exactly, it would have made no difference at that point - Bamber was convicted. Why would the defence enter such evidence?

A rumour spread by Wilkes is not evidence of psychopathy. Until evidence is found referring to Jeremy Bamber as a psychopath is not correct.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2020, 01:52:02 PM »
A rumour spread by Wilkes is not evidence of psychopathy. Until evidence is found referring to Jeremy Bamber as a psychopath is not correct.

Evidence has been established.

And not just by the prison psychiatrist...his own defence psychiatrist said he was a psychopath, which is why the defence withheld that information.

As to Holly’s question why the judge didn’t tell the jury of his psychopathy was that he didn’t want to influence their decision — he was being very fair to him. Regarding the other cases that Holly always likes to bring up, I know nothing about it so can’t comment, nor am I interested. However, I do know the law changed some years ago and whereas before courts couldn’t tell juries about the accused “previous” etc, they can do now and have done for a good few years.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 04:46:49 PM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2020, 01:59:03 PM »
The fact JB was convicted in a court of law of murdering his family has nothing to do with the fact there's no evidence an appropriately qualified person has diagnosed him with psychopathy.

I reject your claims I denigrate SC.  In this case the perp can only have been 1 of 2: JB or SC.  The fact I believe JB innocent by definition means I think SC was responsible on the grounds of diminished responsibility due to her mental state.   

I wouldn't concern yourself with my motivations.  I'm not concerned with the motivations of those here who spend hours day in and day out posting about how guilty JB is when he's been in jail for nearly 35 years, serving a whole life tarrif and according to these people will never see the light of day again other than in the exercise yard and a barred window!

And I reject your denial that you denigrate Sheila. Look back at some of your posts...everyone’s seen the nasty things you’ve said, the inferences and outright lies imo.

You claim there could have only been two perps, but besides Sheila having no motive Jeremy had already told Julie what his motive was: MONEY.   AND forensics, doctors, and police established Sheila couldn’t have committed these heinous crimes — which only left Jeremy Bamber. And he was found GUILTY!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:16:58 PM by Angelo222 »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2020, 02:03:32 PM »

Anymore accusations of lies against another Member and I will start Deleting.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2020, 02:13:23 PM »
And you talk about statistics but what are the chances of a family created by adoption ie no shared genes whereby:

- The adoptive mother develops mental illness pre and post adoption.  The pre apparently bound up with her infertility and the early post apparently bound up with her decision to adopt.

- The adopted daughter develops mental illness

- The adopted son was found guilty in a court of law of murdering 5 members of his adoptive family and according to those here is a psychopath.

- No evidence of any mental illness or criminality in the birth families of June, SC or JB.

For some reason you bang on about adoption but conveniently forget to say that the majority of adoptions are successful and the children grow up into happy, stable adults. You seem to think nurture plays no role in how a child develops, and that has nothing to do with genetics. Look at all the other infamous mass murderers who were raised by their biological parents and how their siblings are normal while they’re the only one with psychopathy.

You’re also forgetting that some children are brought up in appalling circumstances; they’re neglected, abused, beaten...but they don’t become mass murderers.

You’re also forgetting that Schizophrenia cannot be caused by nurture: it’s a mental illness that happens just like any other. Likewise, psychopathy isn’t caused by nurture. So all your constant over-egging “adoption” has no bearing on Jeremy killing them all.