Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 23059 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2020, 02:14:56 PM »

Can’t see Dr Alan Farthing shopping at C&A...

And as Barry George had the identical trousers...plus gun residue in his pocket identical to the gun that killed Jill Dando...

Sounds highly suspicious to me.

Not sure how many specks of identical GSR were found inside his pocket - think Hamish Campbell said 4 ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2020, 03:40:24 PM »
Not sure how many specks of identical GSR were found inside his pocket - think Hamish Campbell said 4 ?

I shall pop over to that board at some point, Nicholas

It sounds deeply troubling!

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2020, 04:03:20 PM »
I shall pop over to that board at some point, Nicholas

It sounds deeply troubling!

Suspect it is for Michelle Diskin Bates and her brother Barry
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2020, 10:38:04 AM »
I'm not really interested in speculating what might or might not be in JB's prison file.  No more than I'm interested in speculating what might or might not be in non-disclosed files that JB/CT bang on about it.

So running with evidence we have re JB and psychopathy we have an excerpt from a book as attached v an excerpt from the CT:

Psychological Reports
Information on this web site was first uploaded to the internet in December 2011.

Psychological Reports

Popular belief has always been that Jeremy Bamber has psychopathy.  In truth Jeremy Bamber has been examined by over 27 different psychologists, none of them have found him to have a personality disorder of any variety, nor any mental illness, nor any indication of psychopathy.

Jeremy Bamber is and always has been psychologically well adjusted especially considering the psychological trauma he suffered as a result of losing his family in such tragic circumstance, being hounded by the media and being falsely accused and convicted as a family annihilator.

Professor Vincent Egan, BSc. (Hons).,Ph.D., D. Clin. Psy. Chartered Clinical Psychologist, Chartered Forensic Psychologist, Senior Lecturer in Forensic Psychology, University of Leicester, recently carried out a psychological assessment of Jeremy Bamber for a category A risk assessment review and he stated in his 14 page report:

“Jeremy has been previously assessed using the PCL-R and found non-psychopathic. My own assessment also found he did not meet caseness for clinical psychopathy, or even mild psychopathy.” He goes on to state “He did not meet caseness for any of the personality disorder dimensions.”

It has also been further suggested that Jeremy Bamber has used “Impression Management” to dupe the assessor into believing he has no psychopathy, nevertheless Professor Egan applied further tests to take this into account and noted:

“To examine whether Jeremy was exaggerating how he presented himself, he also completed the BIDR (Paulus, 1998). On this measure Jeremy was within the low-normal range for impression management and self-deception enhancement. These results suggest he was not presenting himself in an excessively anodyne way to bias the assessor.”

Professor Egan comments, “These findings suggest it is hard to sustain the view that Jeremy Bamber is so expert in deceptive self-presentation as to maintain this front for over a variety of different assessors, different assessment instruments and different times” 

The assessment concludes with “Dangerous violent persons tend to be angry, alienated, impulsive and out of control, and none of these qualities appear to reflect Mr Bamber. Quite what the motive would be for something like the index offence being carried out by Mr Bamber again is very speculative, as is the proposition in the first place.”

https://jeremybamber.org/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2020, 10:41:56 AM »
I'm not really interested in speculating what might or might not be in JB's prison file.

We’re not speculating Holly

Pre trial Bamber would have had an assessment carried out

Ask him

A psychiatrist diagnosed him as a psychopath
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 10:46:31 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2020, 10:58:22 AM »

In truth Jeremy Bamber has been examined by over 27 different psychologists
https://jeremybamber.org/

What are the names of the ’over 27 different psychologists’ Holly; do you know?

And why have the CT used the number 27 as opposed to the actual number Bamber has claimed have assessed him?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2020, 10:59:54 AM »

So running with evidence we have re JB and psychopathy we have an excerpt from a book as attached v an excerpt from the CT:

Hardly evidence Holly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2020, 11:00:54 AM »

Jeremy Bamber is and always has been psychologically well adjusted

His letters to CC suggest otherwise

They are reproduced in Colins book. The first letter is dated 16 August 1988

"DEAR COLIN

I READ THE ARTICLE IN YESTERDAY'S INDEPENDENT WITH MUCH SADNESS,THE SAME SADNESS I ALWAYS FEEL WHEN I READ ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH IN THE LAST THREE YEARS.

YOUR LETTER TODAY,COLIN,WAS I'M AFRAID A TOUCH PREMATURE.YOU'RE WRITING TO ME HOPING,I GUESS,FOR THE LAST FEW PIECES OF THE JIGSAW SO THAT YOU MAY HOLD THE PICTURE OF WHAT HAPPENED IS NOT POSSIBLE. IF I COULD FURNISH YOU WITH WHAT YOU WANTED THEN I WOULD GLADLY DO SO-WHATEVER HAPPENED THAT FATEFUL NIGHT WILL NEVER BE FULLY EXPLAINED,IN FACT YOU COULD PROBABLY TELL ME MORE THAN I COULD YOU.

THE PAPER DID MENTION IN THE ARTICLE YESTERDAY THAT I WAS APPEALING AND NO DOUBT YOU KNEW THAT ANYWAY. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO REACT WHEN THEY QUASH MY CONVICTION ,COLIN,BECAUSE IT'S VERY PROBABLE THEY WILL DO SO? YOU MAY BELIEVE ME GUILTY,YOU MAY NOT,BUT I HOPE THAT IF NOTHING ELSE YOU'LL TRY AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND BECAUSE AT MY APPEAL I WILL PROVE MY INNOCENCE AND BY DOING THAT THE CORNER-STONE OF THE PROSECUTION EVIDENCE WAS FABRICATED,BY WHOM I CAN'T PROVE YET AND IT'S NOT NECESSARY TO DO SO FOR MY APPEAL BUT EVENTUALLY I'LL FIND OUT BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY BE ONE OF FIVE PEOPLE. IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M TALKING RIDDLES AND I'M SORRY THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN IN A LETTER TO YOU.IT SEEMS SO POINTLESS IN ME SENDING YOU THIS LETTER AS IT'LL ONLY ADD TO YOUR CONFUSION BUT FOR YOU TO WRITE TO ME MUST HAVE TAKEN A GREAT DEAL SO MY REPLYING IS THE LEAST I CAN DO..

IN THE SAME WAY THAT YOU QUESTION WHAT WAS WRITTEN ABOUT SHEILA IN THE NEWSPAPERS SO YOU SHOULD QUESTION WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT ME - I'M NOT GAY OR BI-SEXUAL, I WASN'T A COCAINE SMUGGLER, I DIDN'T KNOW HALF THE PEOPLE I'D BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH, I DIDN'T BREAK SOMEONE'S ARM AT SCHOOL, I DIDN'T KITE CHEQUES AND I DIDN'T RAPE JULIE. WHAT OTHER ODIOUS STUFF THEY WROTE I CAN'T RECALL EVEN DURING MY TRIAL THEY COULDN'T GET IT RIGHT I WON'T GO ON. YOU KNOW ME AND WHAT I WAS LIKE AND I DIDN'T WRITE TO CONVINCE YOU OF MY INNOCENCE EVEN THOUGH I AM, JUST WELL WHATEVER

LOVE JEREMY
P.S. I TRULY WISH I COULD HELP YOU. "

SCRUBS PRISON,WEDNESDAY 2 FEBRUARY 1989

DEAR COLIN,

SO YOU DECIDED NOT TO REPLY TO MY LETTER,I WONDER WHY? MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FACE THE TRUTH THAT I DID NOT KILL YOUR CHILDREN OR SHEILA OR MUM AND DAD. HOW SAD,COLIN,THAT YOU CAN'T DISTINGUISH REALITY FROM MEDIA HYPE,MISGUIDED POLICE AND MY MONEY-GRABBING RELATIVES. OUT OF EVERYONE I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND BUT INSTEAD YOU'VE MADE YOURSELF A COG IN THE MEDIA WHEEL. THE VERY SAME MEDIA THAT YOU RIDICULE IN THE RADIO TIMES. YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW I'VE SUFFERED SINCE SHEILA KILLED MY FAMILY-I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU CARE AND WHY SHOULD YOU,COLIN,WITH YOUR NICE LITTLE BOOK AND YOUR PRETTY LITTLE SCULPTURES POURING OUT YOUR GRIEF TO ANY FILM CREW AROUND-NICE TIMING TOO-EH,-WITH MY APPEAL UP SOON,MAYBE YOU'D LIKE TO WAVE A BANNER OUTSIDE THE COURT WITH "JEREMY'S GUILTY BUT I DON'T WANT REVENGE."

GO AND ENJOY YOUR CELEBRITY STATUS,MAYBE YOU'LL BE ON WOGAN NEXT AND CAN ADVERTISE YOUR BOOK AND SCULPTURES THAT WAY-HOW YOU CAN CHEAPEN DANIEL AND NICHOLAS AND THEIR TRAGIC DEATH I JUST DON'T KNOW. NO ONE WANTED ANYTHING OF YOU BEFORE THEN AND NOW THEY'RE GONE YOU'RE USING IT FOR YOUR OWN ENDS-PRETENDING IT'S GRIEF COUNSELLING. YOU WERE ALRIGHT,COLIN,ONCE,BUT NOW I'M SORRY TO SEE YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LEECH LIVING OFF YOUR OWN SONS' TRAGIC DEATH. IF THEY COULD SEE YOU NOW I BET IT WOULD SICKEN THEM AS IT SICKENS ME...I HOPE YOU LOVE YOURSELF,IN FACT I BET YOU DO. WHAT I WISH IS THAT YOU NEVER GET TO HAVE CHILDREN IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE YOU'LL f..k THEM UP TOO-IT WAS YOUR FAULT THAT SHEILA WENT MAD AND KILLED EVERYONE. YOU KNEW SHE WOULD BREAK UNDER THE STRAIN OF BRINGING UP A FAMILY ON HER OWN-YOU DIDN'T CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN EVEN IN THE w..b..

YOU'VE DONE ME MUCH HARM WITH YOUR SELFISH USE OF THE MEDIA SO I'D USE THE SAME TO GET MY OWN BACK. LOOK FORWARD TO AN ARTICLE SOON COLIN MAY IT PRICK YOUR CONSCIENCE IF YOU HAVE ONE. YOUR [SIC] NOTHING BUT A LEACH JUST THINK WHAT YOUR [SIC] FEEDING OFF.

WITH VERY MUCH SADNESS

JEREMY

Examples of Bambers warped mind Holly

And not a single reference to his sisters ‘alleged’ suicide - why do you think that is Holly?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 11:18:24 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2020, 11:07:06 AM »
LONG LARTIN PRISON OCTOBER 1993

This is an edited interview with Jeremy Bamber conducted by telephone from Long Lartin prison where he is currently serving five life sentences. Bamber sounded if not convincing, at least convinced. At the top of the letters he writes to his friends and supporters, he puts in capitals how long he has been inside:
2,833 DAYS OF WRONGFUL IMPRISONMENT.

What can you tell me about Sheila? What sort of person was she ?
“God, that’s a hard question to do in just a few sentences. (Blows heavily.) You’ve sprung that on me. In her early life, a normal sister. Interested in English and Art, a sensitive person. A fairly highly-strung person but, up until the age of 17/18, I got on well with her. We had much in common. Then she went up to London and got into the modelling and that changed her quite considerably. It made her too narcissistical (sic).
http://jimshelley.com/crime/jeremy-bamber-qa/

What did Bamber call SC ‘narcissistical’ ?

And what does his narcissism suggest about him Holly?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 11:16:27 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2020, 11:30:55 AM »
What did Bamber call SC ‘narcissistical’ ?

And what does his narcissism suggest about him Holly?

I guess he was referring to his view SC was preoccupied with her looks perhaps evidenced by the fact she had breast implants.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2020, 12:47:50 PM »
I guess he was referring to his view SC was preoccupied with her looks perhaps evidenced by the fact she had breast implants.

*%87

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2020, 05:26:50 PM »

Are you saying that because Sheila (like millions of women) wanted to improve her breasts she was a narcissist?

You’ve admitted yourself that you use “beauty aids”, Holly: does that make you a narcissist, then?

Sheila seems to have suffered from lack of confidence — quite the opposite to narcissist Jeremy Bamber whose main concern when going to the funerals was that the TV cameras caught his “good side”.

You can’t deny that Sheila was stunningly beautiful, yet despite having such beauty she was the polar opposite of a narcissist. I’m sure thousands of women would have loved to have had her face...don’t you agree?

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2020, 06:47:34 PM »

It was just a single particle.

http://forensicfirearmsconsultancy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/GSR-Evidence-A-Loose-Canon.pdf

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2020, 07:30:50 PM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2020, 08:07:58 PM »

Are you saying that because Sheila (like millions of women) wanted to improve her breasts she was a narcissist?

You’ve admitted yourself that you use “beauty aids”, Holly: does that make you a narcissist, then?

Sheila seems to have suffered from lack of confidence — quite the opposite to narcissist Jeremy Bamber whose main concern when going to the funerals was that the TV cameras caught his “good side”.

You can’t deny that Sheila was stunningly beautiful, yet despite having such beauty she was the polar opposite of a narcissist. I’m sure thousands of women would have loved to have had her face...don’t you agree?

Do millions of women want to improve their breasts?

It seems SC was unconfident which is a feature of an attachment disorder.