Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 23056 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2020, 08:17:49 PM »
Do millions of women want to improve their breasts?

It seems SC was unconfident which is a feature of an attachment disorder.
Over 70% of women are unhappy with their breast size

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/health/a30805633/women-dislike-boobs-check-cancer/
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2020, 08:27:47 PM »

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/health/a30805633/women-dislike-boobs-check-cancer/

Assuming the figs are reliable they relate to 2020.  What about in 1985?

In any event what % of women were so unhappy with their breast during the 80's they resorted to implants? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2020, 08:58:36 PM »

Women have all kinds of hang-ups. My daughter hid her ankles for years as she thought they were too thin. Sheila's friends said she was always looking for reassurance that she looked OK. Dr Ferguson also mentioned that she was 'depressed and unconfident' when he began treating her in 1983. [w/s 8/8/85]
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Common sense

« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2020, 09:06:22 PM »
When did Sheila have the implants? Could they have been related to her modelling days?

As I understand it, modelling, like acting, can be very cruel. Was she turned down for work because her breasts were thought too small by somebody? 

These were the days of Samantha Fox and Linda Lusardi. Kate Moss wasn't even born (probably) 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2020, 09:19:58 PM »

I never knew that!

I think I'd add that many women are unhappy with some aspect of their appearance.

Sheila had done modelling, so she would have been very aware of her appearance, IMO.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2020, 10:09:16 PM »

There are so many thing wrong with that statement! Are all women who have breast augmentation suffering from attachment theory?

https://www.statista.com/chart/18071/most-popular-plastic-surgery-uk/

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2020, 10:33:00 PM »

In any event what % of women were so unhappy with their breast during the 80's they resorted to implants?
Do you think women are more or less confident about their bodies now than in 1985?  Has pressure on women increased since then to have bigger breasts?   Is have a boob job just about narcissism or can it be something else more deep rooted than that?  What does any of this have to do with Jeremy being a psychopath and killing his family?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2020, 11:07:02 PM »

In 1985 it was more expensive but breast enlargement has been popular since 1950's. Sheila's op was probably the result of her interest in modelling. Nothing to do with AT.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2020, 07:37:18 AM »

I never knew that!

I think I'd add that many women are unhappy with some aspect of their appearance.

Sheila had done modelling, so she would have been very aware of her appearance, IMO.

There may be some confusion here about breast size and modelling. I think, for Sheila, they were unrelated, her lack of confidence in that part of her which made her, visually, womanly, was at variance with her hoped for career as a model.

By 1985, the famous hour-glass figure was old hat. Designers were wanting their clothes to drape sinuously. Something not possible with breasts and hips. In her desire to look like, she may have believed to be, the perfect woman, she may actually have ruined any chance she had of being a fashion model, and inadvertently crossed the line to glamour model.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2020, 10:09:05 AM »
There are so many thing wrong with that statement! Are all women who have breast augmentation suffering from attachment theory?

https://www.statista.com/chart/18071/most-popular-plastic-surgery-uk/

You are linking two separate statements.  And it's attachment disorder not theory.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2020, 10:16:09 AM »
Do you think women are more or less confident about their bodies now than in 1985?  Has pressure on women increased since then to have bigger breasts?   Is have a boob job just about narcissism or can it be something else more deep rooted than that?  What does any of this have to do with Jeremy being a psychopath and killing his family?

I think today young males and females are under pressure to look a certain way.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2020, 10:20:09 AM »
In 1985 it was more expensive but breast enlargement has been popular since 1950's. Sheila's op was probably the result of her interest in modelling. Nothing to do with AT.

Afaik SC wanted to be a fashion model which isn't dependent on breast size.

AT?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2020, 10:31:39 AM »

There may be some confusion here about breast size and modelling. I think, for Sheila, they were unrelated, her lack of confidence in that part of her which made her, visually, womanly, was at variance with her hoped for career as a model.

By 1985, the famous hour-glass figure was old hat. Designers were wanting their clothes to drape sinuously. Something not possible with breasts and hips. In her desire to look like, she may have believed to be, the perfect woman, she may actually have ruined any chance she had of being a fashion model, and inadvertently crossed the line to glamour model.

I agree.

I think for SC her height at 5'7.5" was going to prove difficult in the world of fashion modelling.

Her desire for larger breasts may have been linked with what CC described as an obsession to bear children ie a need to feel and/or appear feminine and fertile.  CC said SC was obsessed with becoming a "natural" mother and was fearful of becoming an "adoptive" mother. 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2020, 10:58:29 AM »
I think today young males and females are under pressure to look a certain way.

IMO, they have been for a very long time !

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2020, 12:56:10 PM »

It seems millions the world over do. Are you saying they’re all narcissistic?

Likewise, you use beauty aids — which according to you must make you a narcissist.

Sheila having low confidence was possibly down to her having twins and maybe her breasts weren’t as full or perky as they’d once been, but it was and is a VERY common cosmetic procedure. I’ve never had the need to make mine bigger as I’m naturally big-busted, but I’d have possibly had them done if they’d bothered me. Why not?

You have beauty aids (not sure what) so do you think you use them as you have an attachment disorder?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.