Author Topic: Letter to Mike Teskowski dated 7th June 2011 (Ali Bongo)  (Read 18994 times)

Offline Admin

Letter to Mike Teskowski dated 7th June 2011 (Ali Bongo)
« on: March 22, 2012, 09:50:19 PM »
Letter to Mike Teskowski dated 7th June 2011 (Ali Bongo)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 10:40:44 PM by John »

Offline Admin

Re: Letter dated 7th June 2011 (Ali Bongo)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 09:53:25 PM »
It is clear that Jeremy Bamber was beginning to question Mike Teskowski's mental probity and his ability to properly act for him.

Bamber writes that he was concerned that Teskowski was moving away from the evidence and was beginning to promote La La theories based on psychics whom he refers to as being money grabbing frauds.

Wonder what Jeremy makes of Z and all that rubbish?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 10:04:18 PM by Admin »

Offline Claudia

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 12:37:52 AM »
I have never seen those letters before but I did read something about Ali Bongo or am i missing something here?  Help needed guys??   8-)(--)

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 12:42:41 AM »
I have never seen those letters before but I did read something about Ali Bongo or am i missing something here?  Help needed guys??   8-)(--)

The Ali Bongo thing was a complete mess, and when Mike got caught out he tried to turn the tables and sneeringly accuse anyone who believed him of being some sort of informer to JB. There were pictures of some complete fruit in a dodgy hat, and Mike lost a lot of cred. Hence Z being completely incredible. No one (bar a few) were going to get caught out again. See also, Sheila's arm, grainy sunlight, Sheila barking like a dog...etc.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 11:08:48 AM »

The Ali Bongo thing was a complete mess, and when Mike got caught out he tried to turn the tables and sneeringly accuse anyone who believed him of being some sort of informer to JB. There were pictures of some complete fruit in a dodgy hat, and Mike lost a lot of cred. Hence Z being completely incredible. No one (bar a few) were going to get caught out again. See also, Sheila's arm, grainy sunlight, Sheila barking like a dog...etc.

It's Mike The Pieman who is barking imho! I think the brain tumour that Bamber refers to has a lot to do with Tesko going off the rails as Bamber so rightly describes. I thought the brain disease was another Tesko invention but maybe it's true if he has told his idol Bamber about it!

I really think that Bamber should be shown the evidence we copied of Mike directly inferring that Nevill was the father of Sheila's twins.

I am must admit that I believe more and more in karma these days .... all the main Bamber cranks seem to be sick in one way or another and they dwell in shitty council hovels and have no life off their computer. Gladys and Eleanor spring to mind and as for that 100% munter TJB .... what a f**king a disgrace to the human race!

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 04:32:23 PM »
Jeremy must find himself rather out on a limb now that he has entrusted so much material to Teskowski.  That is always a danger should he take it into his head to turn on him.

You only have to look at how Jackie Preece turned on him the last time when he wouldn't speak to her on the telephone and she ended up being outed.  What was it she said again...here is a reminder...

I wonder if Jeremy has seen these screen-shots yet?   8-)(--)

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »
Cliff/Buddy is absolutely right. If Neville didn't call Bamber, WHICH HE DIDN'T, then Bamber is guilty. Another member of the innocent camp to see the truth.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 06:48:30 PM »
Cliff/Buddy is absolutely right. If Neville didn't call Bamber, WHICH HE DIDN'T, then Bamber is guilty. Another member of the innocent camp to see the truth.

I thought Cliff was an avid fence sitter.  He probably has a sore one by now and has decided to follow the evidence.  How many is that left at TT now if you exclude the 4 crankies?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Milly

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 04:25:52 PM »
it just goes to shoe that jeremy doesn't trust mike tesko as much as he would like people to think.  i honestly believe he would have dumped him long ago if he didnt have so many of his files in his possession.  didnt the campaign team try to get some of them from him a while back and without success?  charming fellow altogther... 8@??)(

Offline abs

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 08:40:29 PM »
I wonder how Jeremy feels about his personal letters being all over the internet.
I may not remember this 100% accurately, but at one point Jeremy asked Mike specifically not to put his letter on the forum. Mike did anyway, of course - and there was a little bit of dispute about that on the forum. Mike then removed the letter; but not entirely. It was in another thread too, and Mike actually told people about that.
I think the friendship Jeremy has with Mike can be compared with a double edged sword, and the Ali Bongo thing was a power demonstration from Mike: Look, Jeremy, you are behind bars. I am out here and can crush your credibility in a heartbeat.
There is some jealousy - this happened after Jeremy got his new legal team. They all want the glory. Why aren't they just interested in Jeremy getting out - no matter how and who gets the credit?
Sometimes I wonder if Mike really wants Jeremy to walk free. At the moment Mike is undermining everything he himself has theorized for years and years, and what Jeremy has claimed happened since day one, namely that Sheila was behind this. No, no, now itīs June, all of a sudden. Why now at this crucial time for Jeremy???
Gives me shivers actually.

P.S. To be fair, Mike could have felt/feels used by Jeremy. I donīt know enough about their history.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 08:52:11 PM by abs »

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 09:10:52 PM »
I wonder how Jeremy feels about his personal letters being all over the internet.
I may not remember this 100% accurately, but at one point Jeremy asked Mike specifically not to put his letter on the forum. Mike did anyway, of course - and there was a little bit of dispute about that on the forum. Mike then removed the letter; but not entirely. It was in another thread too, and Mike actually told people about that.
I think the friendship Jeremy has with Mike can be compared with a double edged sword, and the Ali Bongo thing was a power demonstration from Mike: Look, Jeremy, you are behind bars. I am out here and can crush your credibility in a heartbeat.
There is some jealousy - this happened after Jeremy got his new legal team. They all want the glory. Why aren't they just interested in Jeremy getting out - no matter how and who gets the credit?
Sometimes I wonder if Mike really wants Jeremy to walk free. At the moment Mike is undermining everything he himself has theorized for years and years, and what Jeremy has claimed happened since day one, namely that Sheila was behind this. No, no, now itīs June, all of a sudden. Why now at this crucial time for Jeremy???

P.S. To be fair, Mike could have felt/feels used by Jeremy. I donīt know enough about their history.

You raise some very interesting points abs.  I also have wondered at times just what Mike Teskowski's  agenda is in all of this. He certainly seems to do it his way irrespective of what Jeremy wants.

I very much agree about the power thingy with everyone wanting their little bit of glory.  That is true whether it is the legal team, the campaign team or the children in the forum. I could name many people who have been involved for one reason or the other over the years and all have fallen by the wayside.  Some simply lost interest while others defected to the guilty side.

As someone posted the other evening, Mike is making a laughing stock of Jeremy and his case.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Weety

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 09:59:24 AM »

I've wondered that too. This morning he seems to saying that Sheila's first wound was inflicted using a silencer, which goes against the latest 'new evidence'. Mike is not the only 'double edged sword' type relationship in the mix either is he?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 01:34:03 PM »

I've wondered that too. This morning he seems to saying that Sheila's first wound was inflicted using a silencer, which goes against the latest 'new evidence'. Mike is not the only 'double edged sword' type relationship in the mix either is he?

How many more times is he going to twist and turn on this issue?  For Sheila to shoot herself in such a manner she would have to had pushed the trigger with her thumb which would have left a very distinct impression on the second occasion and possibly inter mixed with blood.  No such traces were left because Jeremy wore gloves which effectively wiped the surfaces clean as he handled the gun.  In his panic in the end he forgot to put Sheila's thumb print on the rifle and only managed a couple of token finger prints elsewhere on the weapon.  This all came out at the trial, Why do you think Tesko is sitting on the trial transcripts?

Tesko knows that the transcripts are damming to Bamber as does everyone who sat through that trial and that includes the family.

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 10:45:10 AM »

Looks like somebody's cashing in on the souvenir market...,

http://www.murderauction.com/224457,auction_id,item_watch,option,auction_details

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »
Have psychics ever given evidence/theory in this case?